What's new

ACT [ アリバイ+ ] Exclusion Zone RJ200751

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Exclusion Zone [RJ200751]

Out in ze engrish

I don't care about the gameplay and I like their artstyle but alibli+ games tend to be very short with few H-contents.

Does anyone have a problem with the game not having sound? So far all bgm, sfx and voice are not heard on my end.

Halp please. I set my computer to japanese settings, installed the missing dll file into window's system (64bit - win 7 - Direct X 11) and the game just stop running. Does any1 get this issue as well? :(
tptS2Bg.png

BMyS6QS.png

Halp please. I set my computer to japanese settings, installed the missing dll file into window's system (64bit - win 7 - Direct X 11) and the game just stop running. Does any1 get this issue as well? :(
tptS2Bg.png

BMyS6QS.png

You need to download the Microsoft DirectX 9 Runtime from . I don't know why MS doesn't already include the runtimes on modern Windows, I run across this problem all the time because people don't have it installed. Windows 7 and newer use a newer DirectX version, however, they have difficulty playing games with DirectX 9 because Windows is missing the proper runtime files. The installer I linked should solve this issue.

Last edited:

You need to download the Microsoft DirectX 9 Runtime from . I don't know why MS doesn't already include the runtimes on modern Windows, I run across this problem all the time because people don't have it installed. Windows 7 and newer use a newer DirectX version, however, they have difficulty playing games with DirectX 9 because Windows is missing the proper runtime files. The installer I linked should solve this issue.

Thank you, so if i install that Direct 9 link u gave, will it replace Direct 11 on my window 7 system or just implement the missing proper runtime files? :confused:
Sorry if im troublesome :p

Thank you, so if i install that Direct 9 link u gave, will it replace Direct 11 on my window 7 system or just implement the missing proper runtime files? :confused:
Sorry if im troublesome :p

Not a problem, and no it won't replace DirectX 11, it'll just install the needed DirectX 9 runtime files, allowing you to play games that require DirectX 9, it doesn't affect DirectX 11 or any other version. So like you said, it'll implement the proper DirectX 9 files, won't replace anything. And you're not troublesome, trust me.

Does someone has a full save? = /

But entirelly full = O

Does someone has a full save? = /

But entirelly full = O

I don't think you can have a full save since some stuff reset to locked when you leave the game.
The part that unlock when you finish the last stage (mainly the background girls).
It's a game bug that has never been fixed I think :/

I don't think you can have a full save since some stuff reset to locked when you leave the game.
The part that unlock when you finish the last stage (mainly the background girls).
It's a game bug that has never been fixed I think :/

Aww = /

A little bit of necroing, but I managed to create a save file unlocking everything without having to replay the last stage.
The save file was, in fact, really easy to figure out : there was just one character handling the various unlock. It was an ASCII character based on the last level completed : ALT+000 if no level completed, ALT+001 if only frst level completed, etc...
Seems like after completing the final level, the save file is not updated with the correpsonding ASCII character (ALT+004) and remain on the completion of the previous level (ALT+003).

So, all I had to do was modify the ALT+003 in the save file to ALT+004 and that was it ! Everything unlocked from the start !
One thing I haven't tested is if completing the fourth level with this save file reset it to ALT+003...

Attachments

• ExclusionZone1.zip
    170 bytes · Views: 33
appears this game no longer appears on DLsite, so how would one get the game to to even try out your full save?

This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back