What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP Updated with the latest version 2.06, the latest translation and most bug-fixed mod.

@ulmfuser3 look there dude https://f95zone.to/threads/makura-c...ha-upcoming-demo-released.39728/post-13749002 - maybe incorporate some of the mods?

Since there will be more patches probably and this thread is also about the final version (when it comes) how about we make the information here more easily obtainable?

I suggest we could start a few consecutive posts (and move them to the beginning of the thread by staff if they agree), one with the latest translation, one with the mods and one with a walkthrough. The idea is to have one link to each post to share, instead of people searching the thread for info every time. OFC I could copy/paste each info every time, but I suggest that @Xebit could have his own post (edited every time) with the latest translation, @ulmfuser3 with the mods and someone else wanting to post and maintain walktrough. @A Lost Cat was active in walkthrough part of the thread, so I kindly call him here too :)

About walkthrough, I suggest two parts - one with the overall guidance what to do in what order and second one with screenshots etc.

The old content (for the older demos, a demo after final release etc.) either deleted or under spoiler tag.

What do you think guys about such idea?

EDIT: 4th post could be about game mechanics explanation, tips, tricks etc.

Last edited: