What's new

[Complete - Full] Onahole Quest [v2.0] [Maistar] ENGLISH Translation

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Can you post an image?
Sure I did the liberty of translating the big hole in B6 But couldn't find the japanese lines on the statues also There's an untranslated line on the bosses dialogue or something so Could you translate that instead?

1714697510930.png

1714697528986.png
There's also alot of typo's by the way what was changed in the patched?

Attachments

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Sure I did the liberty of translating the big hole in B6 But couldn't find the japanese lines on the statues also There's an untranslated line on the bosses dialogue or something so Could you translate that instead?
I forgot to apply the translation there.
I translated the lines on the statue and the crystal. It's the characters they voiced for the game
Will be fixed in the updated patch.

About the untranslated line on the boss' dialogue, I need a screenshot to find it.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
I forgot to apply the translation there.
I translated the lines on the statue and the crystal. It's the characters they voiced for the game
Will be fixed in the updated patch.

About the untranslated line on the boss' dialogue, I need a screenshot to find it.
The Statue? But In my game version 2.00 the Statue dialogues aren't translated yet so wait what? You haven't fix the dialogue on that statue?
Uhhm About that untranslated line on the boss dialogue I just found it on the translator++ so I translated it and actually have no idea who's boss is it I'm sorry
Just a question are you gonna keep my translation intact or just translate it all?
And It's fast and short to translate

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
The Statue? But In my game version 2.00 the Statue dialogues aren't translated yet so wait what? You haven't fix the dialogue on that statue?
Uhhm About that untranslated line on the boss dialogue I just found it on the translator++ so I translated it and actually have no idea who's boss is it I'm sorry
Just a question are you gonna keep my translation intact or just translate it all?
And It's fast and short to translate
I'm using my own translation.

I think you saw unused text, which I left untranslated. That's why I ask for a screenshot to know if the player can actually see it.