What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

FuchiJam

Reputation score
Sorry to be "that guy", but I've been looking for the Birdie in this video:
I already got the Iari because I looked it up in the ryonamugen forum and got the password. But I didn't get the password for him, even though I translated the entire thread, and I also tried "ryona2".
So I can only ask now. Does anyone knows it?
Edit: Never mind, I got it

where can I get the Iari?

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:
Bumping this link for people looking for Iari real fast.

EDIT: Was blocked by ToS, sorry.
EDIT Addition:
To get the current Iari from MugenRyona, go to the MugenRyona Uploader, go to Page 6, click "mugenryona2926" next to "Iari_R", and type "iari17" as the password, then click the blue Japanese word in the short Japanese sentence

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
Terms of Service also the iari from page 6 is missing the brian fingering and some other birdie stuff

Last edited:

gilby3

Reputation score
Is there proper etiquette for posting self made edits? Like permissions to edit a character someone else made

thefrapplejuice

Reputation score
Terms of Service also the iari from page 6 is missing the brian fingering and some other birdie stuff
The .zip and .rar I tried uploading for the specific Iari is at over 8mb, which I suppose is too large for the file uploader here. However, during the Feb. 2024 scare on mugenryona's uploader when that site was down and a backup was indefinite, I did upload it to a western fanmade backup upload site at

This one prioritized Kuromaru_choke (usually named Kuromaru_plus) compatability, but also had added Brian fondling and fingering compatibility. More precisely the Japanese Brian from MugenRyona with 6 aggressor positions over the 4 you see on most other sites.

edit: Above, I linked directly to the download link, but you can find it on the main western backup site at if you want to select the download link from there instead.

Brian_Command_ENG.png

additional edit: it also works with various birdies: including Birdie with Kuromaru, Mr. Vodka's Birdie, and all other notable versions.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The mugenryona uploader is still inaccessible I see, did it just get taken down completely, or is there something else going on with it?