What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I grow increasingly frustrated that I cannot +rep Toxic.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I have a new roommate!

-dances- Lower bills, here we come.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

I have a new roommate!

-dances- Lower bills, here we come.
Always good!

And I have... A driving license now. Whooo~ I am now mobile, bitches!

Also I have been drawing a stupid amount recently. o.o Dunno what's come over me, all this... Creativity. It's madness, I tell you.

Also, Oni, you are an adorable little ball of boiling rage, yes you are, yuh huh. <3

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

But of course, darling. I'm clearly coming for you~

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just saying, people that drive like that, sometimes the road is the safest place to be. ;)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My stepmom's mother, my Grandma Peg, passed away last night.

I want to hurt something. I want to break things. I'm so fucking angry right now.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have heard and read that in order to introduce myself I must do it here, and so I will.

You may call him fullmetal, known for his amazing speaking skills of ultimate wisdom and counsel; he now hereby informs the whole of the ULMF, that I am now officially presented and introduced to all of you, so behold the epicness that this individual will show in the near future!

With nothing else to add from my part, I will vanish to hide within the shadows of lurking until my next comment. *jumps aside and rolls away on a big-green inflatable-green ball*

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I have heard and read that in order to introduce myself I must do it here, and so I will.

You may call him fullmetal, known for his amazing speaking skills of ultimate wisdom and counsel; he now hereby informs the whole of the ULMF, that I am now officially presented and introduced to all of you, so behold the epicness that this individual will show in the near future!

With nothing else to add from my part, I will vanish to hide within the shadows of lurking until my next comment. *jumps aside and rolls away on a big-green inflatable-green ball*
Attack roll: 1

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi fullmetal. Welcome to the forum! Just so ya know though... ya might wanna roll that big green ball of your's over to the "New Age Introduction" thread that's pretty much... right beneath this one. It's a nice place for introductions. :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...I just failed... Terribly...

Ahem! Nothing happenned, just move along and don't look back.
But seriously though, sorry for bothering (if any was made), but both the thread names were just too similar :p

So yeah, a common mistake which can make your first-glance reputation go down by a bunch of levels :D

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry too much about it fulmetal, some people here get irrationally angry when newbies post in the wrong place.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries, it happens to the best of us. Besides, it seems like your first-glance reputation is sky rocketing!

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am aware that this is not my place to ask, but I've getting a lot the 'mind the gap' thing, and I am not fully convinced that I know what it means. Would someone be so kind to explain this to me? :D
(Or if not, just kick me off to where I should be asking, 'cause I've got no idea where to)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Mind the gap means we're gonna spread you wide open, so be prepared cuz we're going in dry.