Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
from the creator of the space warrior game i give u

only trail is there
here the link:

You are Zubrius, the hentai warrior who fell in love with the princess and will do ANYTHING to get to her.

* Jump, pummel and f*ck a swath of destruction through the Outercastle Town and Lowside Village, as well as the Dungeon and the lady-filled Castle itself.

* Bring your mighty fists down and thrust your might meat between the legs of sexy archers, harpies, angels, demons, succubi, valkyries, slime girls and more. Obliterate all obstacles in your love-driven castle siege!

* Each character has a variety of sex acts: blowjob, breast sex, anal and massive vaginal penetration are your tools of pelvic destruction. Max out the orgasm gauge and blow a hulking load on spent women. Zubrius smash p*ssy!

* Voiced! Sound effects! BGM! Continues, save points, sex scenes in your very own gallery (with zoom feature)!

ARE YOU READ TO BRING THE HENTAI APOCALYPSE? Become Zubrius!
You will not stop until the princess is in your gargantuan hands!

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ズブリウス

o_O

The maker of Galaxy Warrior Sophy. Interesting... But it looks like you're playing as the fat-bastard instead of a girl this time.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting . Galaxy Warrior was good

Hope there will be link

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why does it look so much like Guild Meister? Also, do you guys think there will be more enemies than those in the Extras? It's a fun little game and all, with a looping gallery and all those other nice things, but the number of enemies is a bit small. If not more enemies, maybe more positions.

edit:dderp That's why those other options after picking the animation in the gallery is blocked and walled off. More positions.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Played the demo and i'm sold. I like that your character is the one out there looking for nice girls =P, less starting over levels to unlock everything :D

thswherizat

Reputation score

That was enjoyable, the platforming is still rather lousy, but I like not having to lose over and over to get the cgs. Of course we'll likely get the same crowd of "I hate male protagonists" that was in the Eroico thread.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Of course we'll likely get the same crowd of "I hate male protagonists" that was in the Eroico thread.
Not necessarily. Most hentai gamers (myself included) prefer to see the woman get raped rather than the male. Having a male protagonist performing the deed is a go go.

tried the demo and liked it so far. Release date is set for late may which is like...now. I would not be surprised to see the full game come out tomorrow on DLsite like a couple of other developers who announce their game the day prior to release.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was enjoyable, the platforming is still rather lousy, but I like not having to lose over and over to get the cgs. Of course we'll likely get the same crowd of "I hate male protagonists" that was in the Eroico thread.
Hahaha indeed
This one Male raping girls is much more interesting then the one who gets rape by girl instead

Try to tell that in eroico thread
You sure will get a red cookie
They worship him like some god , lol

On the other hand , I like Monmusu Quest
I hate Luka , but I love the story
90% Love the story , 10% hate Luka

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even though I dont mind getting reverse rape in real world,i still prefer to be the one initiate,I like the H in this one.The DLsite say it is suppose to be release at the end end of May(may 24?) isn't it?
Hopefully we get to see it soon enough(then again,Dlsite has never been accurate or the game is delayed)

I think Eroico might need some voice for the female monsters,that would be great.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wat, son? pun completely intended, sorry
its called a rape fetish

i find this one plain paper head's o_o but still a platformer *Fappable approved*
*Reverse rape in the real world "I think he mean't he rather be the one fucking than the one being fucked"*
"On the other hand being reverse raped by a person i don't know is rather strange on my opinion"

Last edited:

asdf5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the problem with male protagonists is that there is only so much you can do when it comes to positions/fetishes/diversity. It more or less boils down to straight vanilla sex - no tentacles, no monster stuff, no bestiality etc.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, seriously, I dunno if I want to see a mare fucked by a man.

The pinning down and mounting gets a little old though.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Me?
I'm for equal gender opportunity rape in games (read again: "I-N-G-A-M-E-S", if you are not able to tell the difference, get the hell outtahere).

You win: you get to chose the position. You lose: you shut up and obey. (pity that we still lack games that goes both way).

The rest is all depending on the game atmosfere: a witty one would deal with "fun" rapes, a gritty one could lead to more darker endings... that's fine and that's the way to do.
So you can have Eroico and MGQ, you can have Kurovadis and Splatter School.

This one game, BTW it is pretty amusing and seems a little better than Guild Meister and Galaxy Warrior.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I personally prefer to play as a girl with strapon/summoning futa like that fallen fairy in fairy fighting than being a male,because,2 girl means pleasure x2...Just my taste however =)

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

It depends. You could make a game with a male protagonist who could summon tentacles, or do a lot of stuff. In Guildmeister it is a girl, and the game has tentacles, orcs, and a lot of other monsters, but in the end, it just reuses a few positions for most monsters, the game was nice enough but to me, it felt...poor?

This game may not have tentacles and monsters but as long each girl has different positions that look unique, i'll be satisfied. If i want a game with a girl protagonist, tentacles, etc, i'll look for koonsoft games :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I have no problem with male protagonists. It's just that it's difficult to pull off as easily as a female for these types of games. You can think of all kinds of gimmicks to make a male lead more interesting in the sex scene department, but people rarely do. So many special abilities you could give him to offer up many more smexin options than just vanilla stuff.

And for a game that goes both ways with a male lead, try Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21533 It's a really amazing game but you'll probably want AGTH or some translator to play it. One of the best games I've played here over the years (Still haven't finished the dang thing though).

Another good one is Ero Night (I believe it's called). People should try for games more like those where it goes both ways. Or just give the male lead some dang super orgy tentacle/cloning/whatever else abilities to make things more interesting. Gotta use your imagination to make male leads exciting to play as instead of just the easy female version of "Insert 15 penis monsters to fuck her".

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was merely stating that i like and dont mind getting raped by girls,its merely a fetish,I can differentiate reality and game,no need to go overboard with that

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well babies, don't you panic, everyone's able to tell the difference.
Sadly, not.

Sometimes we have to deal with the occasional crusader that behaves like WE (or the game's author) are not able to tell fantasy from reality.
In the 99.9% of the cases, he's just your everyday troll, looking for cheap fun... but sometimes you wonder...

Well, back in topic, no need to sadden ourselves thinking about them...

BTW: I'm beginning to suspect that my previous answer was read as aimed to the users who wrote before me. It was not, was a personal consideration and the "you win/you lose" part was referred to the game protagonist of my ideal "equal opportunity rape game". If someone believed that I was ordering them, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.