Rape
Voice&anime

The new work of the fake ACT series~:D

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127075]KOしてFUCKする THE WORLD!

Oooo, this looks like it'll be good. Can't wait to give it a shot, love me some Cammy.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This looks way better than the previous two games lol. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, there's not a whole lot to the trial, but that wasn't really what I expected.

It's not a fighting game, really. You just kind of pick a girl and auto-win if you chose Chun-Li and auto-lose if you chose 18, and the other two just send you back to the title screen. The animations look nice, though, however there are only two of them in the demo.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Isn't the raping Minotaur character from Mugen based on Zangief? That would make this interesting.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't the raping Minotaur character from Mugen based on Zangief? That would make this interesting.
"Just because Zangief badguy doesn't make Zangief bad guy."

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download links added,enjoy:) Btw:No any reupload thx.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But... Zangief is gay. This makes absolutely zero sense.

S

Sythis_Sythes

If you want it to make sense, just think of it as his twin brother that isn't gay, or it's a very close look-alike.

There, no longer strange to you. You welcome,lol.

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this game really isn't much, just 4 simple animations. Granted, they look quite nice, but I expected more. I don't even think you are able to cum, unless I'm missing something.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Zangief is gay? Also, fucking no, Zangief was never a bad guy. I don't know why they did that in Wreckit Ralph

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Zangief is gay? Also, fucking no, Zangief was never a bad guy. I don't know why they did that in Wreckit Ralph
Zangief has never been confirmed to be gay. A lot of hear say and speculation taken to mean he fits some bear man stereotype or something. Based on speculation I guess its fact that I'm homosexual too cause I never fit the horny teenage male stereotype, but I be goin on a tangent..... Anywho Zangief is a fictional character who happens to not like beautiful women for whatever reason. Exactly what he hates about beautiful women isn't really said in detail though.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Zangief just does not get any play from the ladies.

In other news is this even a game? Or is it just a set of animations?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zangief just does not get any play from the ladies.

In other news is this even a game? Or is it just a set of animations?
Both to a certain extent. I added the tag touchinggame to this thread as this game has a short interactive mode in which you can click on certain parts of the girl's body to get a reaction from her.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The screenwriter, Phil Johnson, has been quoted as saying “That’s all my fault. I played a lot of Street Fighter as a young man and Zangief tormented me so much that I don’t care what anybody says, he was bad to me.”

I can't seem to find a firsthand source, so take that with a grain of salt. And it may not be a good reason, but there's your answer nonetheless.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe it's just "beautiful" women that he doesn't like, as in pampered and thin-types. I seem to recall him risking his life to save R Mika.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Zangief wrestles and performs holds in little clothing. He has had scenes with several women or driving in a car with a girl on his arm here or there, but apparently hes had some slight overtone on occasion with eagle or something plus I think in some fan made project he was played by a gay "bear" stereotype.

Apparently some people claim the original japanese writers made him a homosexual character, but apparently thats not consensus at all. Basically as a fictional character his homosexuality is questionable. Hes bi or functionally asexual at most:D

in regards to the pic I provide some use it as proof of him having a thing for vega, but you notice the picture of vega says baka on it which translates to idiot.

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, the art in this looks great, but theres basically no content.

four characters, a speed option in the first phase (slow medium fast max) then a touching thing where you fill the bar up, and stick the dick in them.

even voice acted.

but there doesn't seem to be any climax scene for any character, any actual combat, or anything to make it an actual came, rather than just some CG with voiceacting.

in the touching thing, pressing 2/3/4/5 gets slightly diffrent reactions, but doesn't fill the bar, and pressing the button takes you have to character select, with no climax scene.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would Anyone be so kind to let me know who is the Three secret ? ? ? Character?

Thx

Nisaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zangief works for Bison which is why he's thought of as a "Bad guy",
plus he's Russian and I think people used to really stereotype Russians as "bad people .

Far as him being gay..
He was a body builder before he joined anyone's force and he really payed attention to his physique which is why he has the pic of Vega up "he comparing muscle tone".
If anything he may be a little bi~curious perhaps but I doubt hes gay.

Why he doesn't like women,
shit idk maybe his mommy beat him, or his big sis,
maybe an ex gf said he had a small cock or broke his heart.
Too many reasons to speculate, sit down with him and have some borsch maybe he'll tell you.

Far as this game goes it looks good, need to work on the cummin though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.