What's new

ACT [ Gamekooboo ] [ げえむ工房] BIKINI QUEST RE138113 RJ138113

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I could gather from the demo this game contains sprite rape with some double teamining enemys in an RoR style gameplay. Animation is smooth and controls seem good though escaping is a bit of a bitch. Currently two enemys ingame a fly/bee insect and centaur.

Not sure if the game is out yet or not,never sure where to look for that on DLsite, all I could see was either its out now or due out in maybe november. Can anyone clarify or find a download link?

-Original credit to derakino999 for finding this and placing DL link in sprite sex list thread-

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: BIKINI QUEST RJ138113

You can see the release date on the right side of the screen, above the big green button, and above the cost for it. It says "2014年11月下旬" right now, which means some time in November this year.

Anyway, cool find. I can't for the life of me understand why they would put the dash on left control and the kick on left shift, and then the "super" on enter. Having the dash and kick buttons where they are only makes sense if you're going for a one handed control scheme, by using w, a, s and d as movement, but they don't do that. Anyway, I'm still pretty excited for this! It's the first time I've seen centaurs in an interactive hentai game! I've long wanted a game with centaurs in it. Now we just have to hope that it won't just be one scene per enemy, or it will get boring pretty quickly.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice find. If the game were out there'd be a red button at the top right corner of it's dlsite page, along with the green one (there isn't).

Release date seems to be:
発売予定時期 :
2014年11月下旬
予定価格 :
2216円

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why is this labeled as a full game?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dig it up!

Welp, don't get your hope up just yet its not released but estimate time suppose to be reeeeeally soon right ? since it's about to end the month just now ._.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog says it's been delayed to December. Apparently the game'll have cheats in it...

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still fresh, be patient for links

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Password is G+
Thank you for sharing :D

This game is hard and annoying. Enemies spawn too frequency . Each stage is long and you will feel "where the end of the stage" :( But I like the H-sprite about how many frame he made and splash scene(end H) But still the game is too expensive for 1800 yen I think :p

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed, The game is not a thing really that interest but sprite work is awesome!!

It's one of a few game I have seen without any sprite reuse too, quite an effort. Every positioning are pretty hot for my taste, I think I'll buy this one copy for support him too. At least this is his nice start :eek:

There're comment on his blog also suggest that he better took the price a little more cheaper for building up more fans first, If I'm not misunderstanding I guess.
I don't really understand how to get pass stage 3 (Can it be call boss stage or something ?) Thankfully there're stage select so I can choose to roaming other one.

IMO, One of last boss sprite is quite a waste. Not really expect to see pure ryona in here even there're many ahoge scene (and brain-jack I think ?).
It should have been some other hot shit sex scene xD Still, It's fine by his work and other ppl taste but my opinion stand.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

An artist worth supporting, now if there's some option to do so since Jp Dlsite hates my gaijin credit cards and all...

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

An artist worth supporting, now if there's some option to do so since Jp Dlsite hates my gaijin credit cards and all...
Registering your card to your DLSite account doesn't work?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Registering your card to your DLSite account doesn't work?
Nope, I even talked with the bank twice, and they keep telling me the problem is on the other end *shrug*

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't do anything. I get to the title screen and whatever I push doesn't seem to do anything.
edit: Thanks Rsync, turns out all I had to do was click. Silly me.

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nope, I even talked with the bank twice, and they keep telling me the problem is on the other end *shrug*
I remember reading that some gaijin were buying from DLsite and calling their credit cards to cancel the purchase after downloading the games, so DLsite banned all credit cards that allowed the owners to do that easily. I think the credit card companies would just not pay up and DLsite couldn't do anything about it because in japan or something.

When I read that, it was about brands, but I fail to remember which ones DLsite didn't like.

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmmmm, the English DLSite accepts Visa and MasterCard, if I remember right.

Not sure if the Japanese DLSite accepts the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.