What's new

ACT [Grimhelm] Dungeon & Maid RE162431 RJ162431

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new game from the creator of Dark Star ( )

Here's the creator's site with links to the demo and some youtube videos of a playthrough of it

Dlsite link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon & Maid - DEMO OUT

Looks pretty good. Didn't dark star have a problem with too many enemies spawning at once. Hopefully this doesn't suffer like that.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I would hope that this guy learns from his mistakes. I almost wanted to like Dark Star very much, but the game was just a disappointment for me. Alot that could have been done better with that game, so this game is one that I am looking forward to.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

clothed sex is already a plus in my book. not a fan of the gameplay but the H-animations are good enough for me.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't say no to pantyhose.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game, probably the best thing that came out recently.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hope there's more playability to this one, instead of play it once then never pick it up again

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is Pretty amazing. It looks like a Unity game though

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The stunlock is real......

No gallery.. animations are pretty good as expected but I wish he would show the penis a bit more.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can tell the guy likes stuff like rogue legacy

D-D

Reputation score

Again the game looks pretty but H-game mechanics are on the simpler side...

No corruption or gangbang, only animation.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This game is Pretty amazing. It looks like a Unity game though
Last I checked.. I think it is a Unity engine game. At least the file structure of the demo makes it look like it to me.

For a game that is an obviously early demo, there are a few things I do not like. The first being that the jump and fire buttons are backward to me. Having some way to customize the keys would be nice.

The lack of invincibility and laying on the ground seemingly forever are not things I am fond of either. I can forgive this stuff as it is a demo. Hopefully it gets changed going forward, or at least something like a bar where you button mash a little to get up faster. Another thing was the lack of being able to escape any animations before they were completed. I guess this again was something that I am not entirely decided one way or the other on, but so far I do not think I like it. I want to get out of some of the animations because they are just bleh to me.

On the other hand I could watch the tentacle animation over and over again because it is fantastic. I had a invincibility potion for 1:30 seconds and the clock stopped while she was getting raped. Best 5 minutes of my life, ever. (Not really.. but it was easily the high point of the demo.) Some of the animations are really well done, and I think that will be why in the end I will dislike this game.

The track record of Dark Star for me is not a good one. The game itself was terrible, but again some of the animations were fantastic. I need more than just a few animations to like the game.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Having some way to customize the keys would be nice.
Joy2key might work, it's worked for me on other Unity games. Can't say for sure as I haven't tried this one yet.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't tried either game yet, but from what I see in the videos, the gameplay doesn't seem 'right'...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is right, but stunlocks are worse than in mobas or mmos.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

You simply cannot have a platformer without invincibility frames (if the HP bar is to be meaningful). At this point I'm hoping its just a temporary oversight. The game looks very nice for the most part (bright red cock on the mummy WTF) but for it to have more value than as an animation gallery the mechanics have to be solid, too. Currently the controls just feel clumsy, too.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As much as like the author's animation skill.

I feel as if the actual gameplay is lacking.

Just like dark-star, I'm going to assume on release this will be a "controller only" game because of the almost insane level of punishment for failing a jump.

Tesseract

Reputation score

The spritework in his games is good enough that I'm willing to overlook the mediocre platforming.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I actually really enjoyed the demo.

The difficulty is good, except for the big boss being able to kill you by grabbing you, then attacking you while you're recovering on the ground which will almost surely do enough damage to kill you.

Other than that I love the animations and content so far. There's a lot of content for a demo actually I was rather impressed. The platforming was a bit annoying but nothing that I couldn't figure out after 1-2 deaths. And the variety of enemies and animations is good so far. I'm excited for the full game.