What's new

ADV [ fushidaratei ] 不志陀羅亭 The Indecency of Delta ~Princess Is A Pupil of Sin~ 猥訓道δ~姫は淫奔な弟子~ RE164950 RJ164950

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sequel to http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27237&highlight=RJ155717

This time, he's training a princess, and the little miko from before is there too.

It's made in Wolf RPG but the game itself is hardly anything RPG.

Mid November.
* Sequel to The Crimes of Delta ~Crazy In Love With A Shrine Maiden~
* You can play each game standalone, but it's best enjoyed in chronological order

STORY

A man named Delta leaped from universe to universe committing crimes.
Abandoning the world of Old Japan and the miko (shrine maiden) he had deftly corrupted,
he arrived in a very different place: a European fantasy world.

Here he set his sights on a royal blue-haired beauty. With his silver tongue
Delta talked his way into her company as a swordsman, and made her his student.
Deceiving her with flowery words, he took his pleasures from the princess
without her being the wiser.

In the end, Delta got to keep exploiting the miko Amane...

CONTENTS

Dot/pixel story + minigame sex scenes

The story proceeds in side view, like a classic game
The minigame sex scenes are interactive;
Use the arrow keys to select options and accumulate points
Points can be redeemed for items at the merchant
Furthermore, ero scenes are unlocked when you clear certain scenarios.
Unlocked scenes can be chosen from the main menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [不志陀羅亭]猥訓道δ~姫は淫奔な弟子~

Yay, more sprite games!

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out now.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea how this battle stuff works. I just randomly do stuff. I am stuck on the first robot fight.

the_man

Reputation score

Battle system took me a bit to figure out but I have my head around it now I think. Basic run down is a simple card combo system. You start out with one 'type' of card which does a form of molest/tease attack against the girl.

Overall goal of combat seems to be making the girl cum, which is done by filling the bar on the right and then knocking her down. Knocking down is achieved by depleting the HP bar on the left, above the HP is a stamina bar of sorts which affects how well she fights.

The basic aim is to play the numbered cards in order, which will do types of damage to the girl. First set of cards seems to do arousal based attacks, second set of cards I'm not overly sure, third set seems to do straight HP damage and the fourth set seems to lower stamina, which makes her lose the fight against the opponent and take more HP damage.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea how this battle stuff works. I just randomly do stuff. I am stuck on the first robot fight.
Took me a while to figure it out myself.

You have to get combos of the same "Set" of cards in sequential order, so you can deplete the girls health before she kills the robot. you can "beat" the robot without the combos, but you need to get a minimum score before you can move on to the next, and the more combos you have stacked on the final blow means more time getting criticals, which shoots your score up.

Basically just find the cards that have the same picture on them, and try to play them in 1 - 2 - 3 order. It helps if you go to the "Store", which is the robots face in the menu, and you can press shift next to the card sets on the left to turn that set off. I beat the game with only two sets, as I could get combos easier that way, but you can get a lot more cash by getting 3 and 4 combo streaks.

Oh, and pressing down on a card during combat will switch it out for the little highlighted card on the right, so if you need a particular 3 to complete a combo, you can swap some out to try and draw it. Sadly, I think the drawing mechanic is completely random, as I would lose a lot of combo streaks to getting a bunch of 2 and 3's I'd already played.

Hope this helps.

edit: Bah! Typed too slow. I'll keep this post up as it covers some other aspects of the gameplay.

Last edited:

the_man

Reputation score

Just finished unlocking all the scenes I think. Don't have all the upgrades but it doesn't look like there is anything left to unlock so didn't see the point in going for the upgrades. Save file attached for any who don't want to bother with the battles, press shift to access the gallery once in the game.

Attachments

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished unlocking all the scenes I think. Don't have all the upgrades but it doesn't look like there is anything left to unlock so didn't see the point in going for the upgrades. Save file attached for any who don't want to bother with the battles, press shift to access the gallery once in the game.
u have unlock only the main scene but not the bonus scene's. there is 5 bonus scene with miko in the menu screen, unlocked every time u reach a certain score in each stage. i have unlocked only the first 2 for now.

anyone have idea on how i can increase the score?

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

u have unlock only the main scene but not the bonus scene's. there is 5 bonus scene with miko in the menu screen, unlocked every time u reach a certain score in each stage. i have unlocked only the first 2 for now.

anyone have idea on how i can increase the score?
Best way I found to unlock the scenes is pretty much what I described earlier. Only have two decks equipped, and try to time it so you have two combos on the turn she passes out (this can be largely luck based, but its not super hard to pull off), then button mash like you're being tortured by a russian cowboy.

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the H-code for this game? the story seem interesting

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Best way I found to unlock the scenes is pretty much what I described earlier. Only have two decks equipped, and try to time it so you have two combos on the turn she passes out (this can be largely luck based, but its not super hard to pull off), then button mash like you're being tortured by a russian cowboy.
no problem for that, i always (well.. almost) do a double combo with my 2 deck.
i have seen that: longer than battle = higher the score, but with a full upgrade deck is nearly impossible do a long battle and at the same time do a bunch of combo and critical during the final, that's it.

perzyk90 said:
Here's save with everything unlocked:D
i love u!
n..no homo.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have seen that: longer than battle = higher the score, but with a full upgrade deck is nearly impossible do a long battle and at the same time do a bunch of combo and critical during the final, that's it.
If I remember right, the tutorial said that the score gets higher if you finish in less turns then planned, like golf.
I am using 2 decks, the first one (raises pleasure greatly)
and the third one (breaks her balance greatly), and had no problems surpassing the needed highscores...

I think the second deck disrupts her concentration greatly,
making it easier for the robot to attack or get draws (and/or defend against her killer moves.)

The fourth deck is a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none deck,
combining the first three decks, but only about half as powerful in every field (if I remember right.)

Btw, I really like the combat system in this game, ecchi and engaging at the same time ^^

P.S.: this is the Translation Aggregator code I used: /x3 /kf /ks /c

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some inconsistent info above so I will try and summarize:

1. Goal of the training is to fill her Sensitivity bar (the red bar above the cards)
  2. You can buy/upgrade your deck from the robot head icon (4th from left). After you unlock a new deck, press shift to enable it
  3. Using all 4 decks gives you a 200% multiplier, which will helps you get the high score required to unlock the miko scenes
  4. First deck (default) - breaks the white bar (concentration) - easiest to break... so if 4 decks is too much, drop this deck first
  5. Second deck - breaks the orange bar (stamina) - makes her hit connects less often (so your robot is more likely to win the bout)
  6. Third deck - raise the red bar (sensitivity)... otherwise red bar is mostly raised after you go into combo mode. This help speeds up the process.
  7. Forth deck - a little bit of damage to all bars
  8. Deck usefulness: 2nd > 3rd > 4th > 1st
  9. Queuing the card (press Up) of the same deck in order from 1 -> 2 -> 3 unlocks the bonus skill of that set, which lets you do full damage of the deck.
  10. Queuing the card also starts a timer... so you want to stack your deck first before you queue the first card
  11. start by dumping duplicate cards (press down), including duplication with next card in queue.
  12. when you have all unique cards, start queuing up to trigger the combo.
  13. As the timer reset after you queue each card, waiting on queuing the last card you can play, so you have time to look and plan ahead. For example, my current hand only have 1 combo for 4th, so I will queue 1st and 2nd card of 4th deck, check my new cards to see if I can form the next combo, or have to dump cards... be sure to play the 3rd card of the 4th deck before timer expires!
  14. Finally, to get the max score at later stages... build a combo when you red bar is at 95%. (For example, my current combo can bring her over 100%, I am going to stop at 95% and let it expire, then break the princess again and then spam that last combo). Be careful not to run out of time (cyan bar).

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Welkin
You're right, got the decks mixed up, was using the second and third, thx for the correction;)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's save with everything unlocked:D
Thanks much for this.

DLsite shows a scene where both girls are tied up next to each other. How do I find that scene?

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks much for this.

DLsite shows a scene where both girls are tied up next to each other. How do I find that scene?
I think that one is part of the normal scenes after winning the electric bot fight

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't play the first instalment, finished this in just under 3 hours. Didn't have to mash buttons, all I had to do was use the right strategy and getting the target score would take at most 2 attempts.

High score chart:

1. 4106 (min. 2300)
2. 10248 (min. 3100)
3. 20136 (min. 6000)
4. 21399 (min. 12000)
5. 30051 (min. 18000)

Depending on luck, it's easy to exceed the sample scores I've put up.

Best part about this game is that the storyline in this series will continue in any future instalments.

Last edited:

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol I don't know anything about this game other than it was in the recommendations of the site.

so yeah stuck on the very first fight and others save wont work (I get green boxes with white text and a game.in error of some sort).

I tried the demo and was stuck on the same fight cant buy anything from the robot either.. help?