What's new

ACT [ Lunar Read Palace ] [ ルナリードパレス ] Guild Maid Mika / Guild Maid Mika - ギルドメイドミカ RE168784 RJ168784

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
*newbies cannot post image links :(*

DLSite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ168784.html
Creator's DLsite: dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG05815.html

Nobody started a thread about this, so I figured I might start one (first post?!).

It's a cutesy pixel platformer with GOR (no hit-on-rape) from LunarRead released just recently, although from what I've played in the demo, it has no GOR in the demo (just the main heroine lying naked on the ground). But then again, sprite animations! At least from what I can see. Not sure what to make of story-side tho (cannot moon runes).

Demo contains the first stage and boss fight. The wood you collect has something to do with continuing when you lose all your lives (yes, lives).

Controls are standard platformer controls:
C - Attack
X - Jump
Z - Use sub-weapon (dagger or boomerang)
Down + Z - Switch sub-weapon

The previous games this circle has made contains loli, but not sure whether to justify this one as loli too. It could just be because it's chibi.

Developer's blog ere: lunarread.x.fc2.com

Again, first post. Correct me if I'm using the wrong tag, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168784] Guild Maid Mika - ギルドメイドミカ

An action game with controls that actualy respond? Thats rare enough on it's own.

so far I've only found a still image if you lose to the axe throwing boss as far as scenes. I'll have to keep my eye on this, it looks promicing.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh what is this!! well it shows sprite animation maybe there just not in the demo?? I've been like a junkie, twitching in need of my fix. with the lack of games and what has been coming out being just crap lately.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its a shame but also has DRM to bad

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so its just is it worth the 13bucks now?

OP
A

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so its just is it worth the 13bucks now?
If you're in it for the H there's not much to it. The sprite animations are fluid, but there's no control over the viewing (maybe in a later update, maybe). There's a gallery, but there isn't a climax animation for any one of them. The bosses give GOR CG, and not sprite ones.

Yes, I bought it and tested it. Haven't fully finished the game but I'll edit my post for new things when I do.

As for the gameplay itself. Difficult, but fun platformer. Not necessarily worth the reward you're expecting in terms of H. For an platformer game that actually responds wells to controls and is challenging enough to be it's own seperate game? Yes, it could be worth. Maybe a bit too pricey but yes.

EDIT: Did I mention that the C (attack) key is also the sprint key when you hold it down? That's the only thing that annoys me. Failed the first level 6 times before I even reached the boss cause of that.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would suggest you guys to not lay a finge on this piece of crap ... It gets an 1.500,- € Computer to stuck completely ... so I just say its complete coding crap.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out.
The version on the Japanese DLsite has been out for a few days now. The one on the English DLsite hasn't been released yet, though it says it'll release late January.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Shame it has DRM...it looks good :(

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there no workaround to get our hands on this?
A couple of previous comments dissuaded me from buying it in the first place, do you think this is from a reliable developer?

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

torrent link

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh... I'm a bit curious on how the hell you even get the h stuff... appart from the boss...

Well... nvm, I found it

Last edited:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far, after a cursory glance, there's

The axe boss CG
The swordsman pixel art
The wormy things in the second area pixel art

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a gallery for the pixel things, or at least they're not unlocked in the gallery for me. There is a blank before the axe boss, making me think there should be something the occurs before him. What does every body else have?

EDIT: Then I saw the full save. A gallery is provided for the pixel stuff, but I'm guessing it's unlocked after beating the game.

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone can Copy&Paste the info in the save file?
Mine is corrupted and I can't save.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can Copy&Paste the info in the save file?
Mine is corrupted and I can't save.
work fine, just put the save.ini in the same folder of the game

ps. dot h-sence is nice . However, no coming-shot -*-

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's only like...so few animations? Frog, bandit, fat man, and leech?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason the save doesn't work for me, and the placement of enemies in this game irritates me greatly.

Even with a PLENTIFUL excess of logs to basically have infinite continues, the fact it takes the sub weapons away on each continue can leave you in very unfair situations.

Regardless the sprites look very nice and the platforming is fine in my book, it's just the infinitely respawning enemies in very annoying spots that has me not liking this game very much.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason the save doesn't work for me, and the placement of enemies in this game irritates me greatly.

Even with a PLENTIFUL excess of logs to basically have infinite continues, the fact it takes the sub weapons away on each continue can leave you in very unfair situations.

Regardless the sprites look very nice and the platforming is fine in my book, it's just the infinitely respawning enemies in very annoying spots that has me not liking this game very much.
It works, but you need to have that save.ini in both the main directory where "Game.exe" is and in the "allclear_savedata" directory. I don't know why its like that, but thats what I had to do to get it to work.

Yeah I gave up trying to play through the game with all the stupid enemy spawns so I just decided to get the gallery instead.