What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] Virus Z RE183220 RJ183220

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the group that first developed and then .

Like the previous two games, the initial retail version of this game is also slightly buggy but the gameplay is reasonably solid compared to the previous two offerings.

I've beaten the game on Easy and Normal but I can't unlock the threesome scene featuring the male zombie and the nurse zombie. One of the gallery endings (the one before the final boss) is also locked and I'm not sure what the conditions are for unlocking it. Based on its position it's probably the tentacle machine but after losing to the purple and red ones in different areas I still can't unlock it.

The game is available on A-S. No torrent yet but it's not very big at 240MB and the download links provided there work (I used Bigfile).

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [SMAVERICK] (RJ183220) Virus Z

Bigfile's okay. It's definitely the best of a bad bunch that A-S uses nowadays.
I don't know why they use RapidGator at all.
But this seems interesting. Gonna give it a go.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Herpa

Also, why they use rapidgator? Let me give you a hint.
When you go on dling something from that host you get the "upgrade to premium" message on 99% of the time, right?
So, what do they also do?
Since there's plenty of ways to leech those dls, they mainly host those "leeches" on several hosts that have redirecters and referrers, thus gaining cash from ads on those same hosts.

Attachments

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They clearly used Parasite in City characters as reference...not that I'm complaining. I really like the game, it's better than their previous games. Circle seems to head the right direction.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is pretty much parasite city with clunkier mechanics and a levelling system.

That's not calling it a bad game, but...it did take heavy inspiration from a prior game that did it better.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a side scrolling/platforming/action game

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty much parasite city with clunkier mechanics and a levelling system.

That's not calling it a bad game, but...it did take heavy inspiration from a prior game that did it better.
I couldn't have put it better

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like a low budget parasite in the city

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Managed to beat the game (on easy), I've uploaded my registry file which should unlock the full gallery if you replace your registry values with it.
Note: If my file doesn't work, try the one in this post. The registry entries are in different locations for some people.

As far as H-content goes,it's pretty solid especially compared to what's been released for the past few months. Decent amount of in-stage animations. CGs look nice but has like half the frames it needs to look smooth. Hopefully the developer makes big improvements on their next game.

Something I found odd is that on the Dlsite page, the initial preview image has a scene on the bottom right which isn't in the game. It appears to be the zombie raping her while she's on her side. It looks pretty well drawn so I'm wondering why it wasn't in the game. It's possible that picture came from somewhere else since it looks distinctly different from the rest of the gallery. Notably in her breasts, where she has a dark red areola in the game gallery but is fairly light pink in that particular picture.

Gameplay-wise, it's pretty bland. While the art/setting draws inspiration from Parasite in City, the gameplay is more like Witch Girl/Alchemist Annette with guns. Since only the boss has ranged attacks, gameplay is essentially mash z and occasionally jump, maybe use the sword if you want to kill faster. The researcher can be hit with a regular gun shot despite her head clearly dodging it so they missed an opportunity to make crouch shots actually have a purpose there.

As others have mentioned, the movement is just way too clunky to make the game interesting. It takes about a second after firing a shot before you can even move. There's also no air control, so once if you jump, you're completely helpless until you land. This becomes especially frustrating on the last stage where a boulder rolls down every 5 seconds. Also, with the lack of any defensive abilities, the final boss fight is just running back to dodge attack, turn around to shoot, and jump to avoid boulder. Having the boss appear at the end of every stage also felt unnecessary since it could ruin all your progress if you shoot in reaction and get hit in the 2 seconds before you can move again.

Unlocking the full gallery was a bit tricky. I was able to get all but 2 scenes in my first run through the game. For some reason, the zombie + nurse scene didn't unlock in the extra for me. I figured that it was a combination rape scene with the heroine to follow the pattern but it didn't work. Turns out it's the same scene of the zombie banging the nurse in the stage. It's either bugged to not unlock or has some weird condition that isn't just looking at the scene.

For the game gallery, I had the same problem as the OP. I died many times before winning and naturally unlocked every scene in the gallery except for the one before final boss. I still have no idea how to unlock it normally but I know that it's a scene where she gives a blowjob in a bunny costume (also shown in the 3rd dlsite preview image). Perhaps the unlock condition is related to the scene where she is dressed as a nurse? Though I unlocked the nurse one by accident so I don't have any clues as to what it is.

Anyways, if anyone is curious as to how I unlocked those last 2 scenes, I modified the save with regedit. It's located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > NobleG. I saw a pattern in the entries and with a bit of trial and error with the last 2 digits, I was able to unlock the 2 missing scenes by adding these binary entries:
Extra16_h524088152
Gallery9_h466007572

Then I set the value equal to the other already unlocked scenes. Maybe later on someone could figure out what the unlock condition for the bunny costume scene is. One last thing to note is that the game stores some game data using xml files. If you open up the XML files in "Data" with notepad, you can actually change text and game values. You can modify the text displayed, stage names, etc. You can also modify game values so stats cost 100 gold or no boulders spawn in stages.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

To me this is just a rip of PiC without the artistic merit or the gameplay elements and controls that made it fun.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a baaaaad copy of Parasite in city

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Managed to beat the game (on easy), I've uploaded my registry file which should unlock the full gallery if you replace your registry values with it.

As far as H-content goes,it's pretty solid especially compared to what's been released for the past few months. Decent amount of in-stage animations. CGs look nice but has like half the frames it needs to look smooth. Hopefully the developer makes big improvements on their next game.

Something I found odd is that on the Dlsite page, the initial preview image has a scene on the bottom right which isn't in the game. It appears to be the zombie raping her while she's on her side. It looks pretty well drawn so I'm wondering why it wasn't in the game. It's possible that picture came from somewhere else since it looks distinctly different from the rest of the gallery. Notably in her breasts, where she has a dark red areola in the game gallery but is fairly light pink in that particular picture.

Gameplay-wise, it's pretty bland. While the art/setting draws inspiration from Parasite in City, the gameplay is more like Witch Girl/Alchemist Annette with guns. Since only the boss has ranged attacks, gameplay is essentially mash z and occasionally jump, maybe use the sword if you want to kill faster. The researcher can be hit with a regular gun shot despite her head clearly dodging it so they missed an opportunity to make crouch shots actually have a purpose there.

As others have mentioned, the movement is just way too clunky to make the game interesting. It takes about a second after firing a shot before you can even move. There's also no air control, so once if you jump, you're completely helpless until you land. This becomes especially frustrating on the last stage where a boulder rolls down every 5 seconds. Also, with the lack of any defensive abilities, the final boss fight is just running back to dodge attack, turn around to shoot, and jump to avoid boulder. Having the boss appear at the end of every stage also felt unnecessary since it could ruin all your progress if you shoot in reaction and get hit in the 2 seconds before you can move again.

Unlocking the full gallery was a bit tricky. I was able to get all but 2 scenes in my first run through the game. For some reason, the zombie + nurse scene didn't unlock in the extra for me. I figured that it was a combination rape scene with the heroine to follow the pattern but it didn't work. Turns out it's the same scene of the zombie banging the nurse in the stage. It's either bugged to not unlock or has some weird condition that isn't just looking at the scene.

For the game gallery, I had the same problem as the OP. I died many times before winning and naturally unlocked every scene in the gallery except for the one before final boss. I still have no idea how to unlock it normally but I know that it's a scene where she gives a blowjob in a bunny costume (also shown in the 3rd dlsite preview image). Perhaps the unlock condition is related to the scene where she is dressed as a nurse? Though I unlocked the nurse one by accident so I don't have any clues as to what it is.

Anyways, if anyone is curious as to how I unlocked those last 2 scenes, I modified the save with regedit. It's located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > NobleG. I saw a pattern in the entries and with a bit of trial and error with the last 2 digits, I was able to unlock the 2 missing scenes by adding these binary entries:
Extra16_h524088152
Gallery9_h466007572

Then I set the value equal to the other already unlocked scenes. Maybe later on someone could figure out what the unlock condition for the bunny costume scene is. One last thing to note is that the game stores some game data using xml files. If you open up the XML files in "Data" with notepad, you can actually change text and game values. You can modify the text displayed, stage names, etc. You can also modify game values so stats cost 100 gold or no boulders spawn in stages.
Haven't had any luck loading this. The progress of my first save file is what is loading into the game even after changing my registery files. The save data isn't located in the unzipped folder either so I have no idea how to delete my save either.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Usually I get annoyed by fanboys claiming that anything that has a similar setting to their favorite such and such is a rip-off but in this case, its blatantly a Parasite in the City clone, I don't even think the author is trying to hide it.

I actually find it better than Parasite in the City though, in almost every way. Even the "low budget" art is subjective. The voice acting is really mediocre though. DEFINITELY looking forward to that next game they advertised when you beat the game.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haven't had any luck loading this. The progress of my first save file is what is loading into the game even after changing my registery files. The save data isn't located in the unzipped folder either so I have no idea how to delete my save either.
I just tested it, deleted my save and it came back when I replaced it with the uploaded registry key. The path doesn't look like it would be tied specifically to my computer. It should just be open the reg file, press ok, and it should replace it.

The save data is also located in the registry, not in any folder. If you want to delete your save, go to the path I mentioned on regedit and then right click the Virus-Z folder and delete. Export it if you want a backup.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just tested it, deleted my save and it came back when I replaced it with the uploaded registry key. The path doesn't look like it would be tied specifically to my computer. It should just be open the reg file, press ok, and it should replace it.

The save data is also located in the registry, not in any folder. If you want to delete your save, go to the path I mentioned on regedit and then right click the Virus-Z folder and delete. Export it if you want a backup.
Yup, deleting the folder in the registry got rid of my save file, but running your registry file didn't add a save or anything.

I should probably just edit the values of gold and stats and go through the game on easy.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, deleting the folder in the registry got rid of my save file, but running your registry file didn't add a save or anything.

I should probably just edit the values of gold and stats and go through the game on easy.
If that's the case, then I'm not sure how to fix it. Anyone else having the same problem?

You could always manually add entries which you'll have to do so for the 9th gallery scene anyways unless you happen to find out how to unlock it. In the file I uploaded, if you right click and press edit, it will open up a list of values like with a format like this:

GalleryX_h4660075XX
ExtraX_h52XXXXXXX

The file I provided lists all the numbers to fill in. There should be 18 extra and 10 gallery entries. Manually add them and copy the "4F 00 [long space] O." value that appears on other entries and set them all equal to that.

Assuming these numbers aren't a unique serial to my computer, it should be faster than running through the game.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was literally just talking to someone today about how mobile games are filled with reskins and clones and then this game shows up...
It's definitely not a bad game, but it's eerily reminiscent to those flappy bird remakes that are just everywhere...
Creator wasn't even trying to hide it with the girl wearing the same color clothing and looking out the window and talking to police in the intro.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Wasn't this game being developed by who created or did they unite at some point?