What's new

ACT [ Yuki Mango] [ ゆきマンゴー] Fuura Can Take Care Of Herself / 魔術師フウラの一人で防衛できるもん (RE186705) (RJ186705)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I haven't seen this one posted yet sooo

It's basically a tower defense game.
You can move your character around, fire magic bolts with left mouse button and place towers with F1, F2, F3.
All the towers have some kind of weird elemental girls appearance.
Enemies can disable your towers for a few seconds when walking nearby them so it makes the game a bit tricky.
You can upgrade towers and the main char health/attack in the shop.

The demo only has 1 stage and a small tutorial.
There are sprite rape animations but sadly only if you lose the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 魔術師フウラの一人で防衛できるもん (ACT game)

The playstyle seems approximately identical to Lewdbeasts, The Witch, and Her Daughter (RE126372). That was one of my favorite hentai games in terms of gameplay mechanics. However, the niches for that game were ones I like more (humanoids, futanari, etc).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, the proportions on the heroine seem... off in some way, can't place my finger on it though.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or the playable level in the demo is... How do I say this... Impossible?

I have never seen that much enemies in a first level of a tower defence game

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anime scharing gives the full game^^.

Warning, but because at the moment the Asmins do not care drum when dartein with virus are.

Have reported there but you ignored it.

In german.
Warne momtan da Spiele runter zu laden manche stecken da jetzt viren rein.
Habs gemeldet aber da gibs an scheint neue Admins.
Den ist es egal.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sneakily hoping for the Elemental Girls to have their own H too.

zipetya

Reputation score

The playstyle seems approximately identical to Lewdbeasts, The Witch, and Her Daughter (RE126372). That was one of my favorite hentai games in terms of gameplay mechanics. However, the niches for that game were ones I like more (humanoids, futanari, etc).
Just finally played through RE126372 the other day, and now this comes along! Talk about "similarities"... lol
There seemed to be just as many non-humanoid lewdbeasts as humanoid, I would have to say, though. (at least in the v140124)

Huh, the proportions on the heroine seem... off in some way, can't place my finger on it though.
Great. Now you have me see it as inexplicably off as well! xD

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I had a look and the upgrades are pretty straightforward.

Fire/Lightning(top to bottom): Damage, Speed, Range
Ice slows movement instead of damage/speed. Bottom one is still range.
MC has HP regen and defense instead of range. Top two are still damage/speed.

You start with 500 upgrade points, and this is shown at the top when you don't have anything selected. The other number is how much each upgrade costs.

Simple stuff.

Edit: Looks like lv5 is the max for each stat, but it is a huge upgrade, so it can be worth the price for lv4 as well.

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score

Level fire first
2 ice on each side then nothing but fire in the middle. after you get points for killing just spam lightning elementals.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Level fire first
Yeah, I made the mistake of leveling lightning first. Not only are they more expensive, but their short range means they're overrun very quickly. They also don't slow down enemies with every hit, unlike fire elementals and your own magic bolts.

The worst part is they don't even hit flying units, despite, you know, dropping lightning from above. Fire hits them just fine since they can aim up and down, just like you.

Their only worth is in guarding the middle since the fire girls don't prioritize enemies close by, making their insanely long range a drawback in this case.

On another note, upgrading your own shots gets ridiculous when maxed. I can beat the first two stages no problem without any turrets at all.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's also really similar to another game that featured a shrine maiden, though the name eludes me at the moment (I had it uploaded on Mega, but it was also the only one in my collection to keep getting hit with takedown notices). It had ghosts and other such enemies, but was fairly vanilla. I'm sure something knows what I'm talking about (edit: found it because I'm bored and rummaged through my post history).

As for this game, I just played around on the first stage to see the game over animation and wanted to ask if all of them are just the enemy pumping the heroine without any speed up/cumshot animations to go along with it. If that's the case, then color me extremely disappointed.

Last edited:

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As for this game, I just played around on the first stage to see the game over animation and wanted to ask if all of them are just the enemy pumping the heroine without any speed up/cumshot animations to go along with it. If that's the case, then color me extremely disappointed.
I'm not sure how to make them switch animations in the actual GOR, but all the bugs have 2-3 (default and speed up/cumshot) which you can toggle in the gallery after you beat the game (or spam F3 while the game launches).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure how to make them switch animations in the actual GOR, but all the bugs have 2-3 (default and speed up/cumshot) which you can toggle in the gallery after you beat the game (or spam F3 while the game launches).
Yeah, I just cleared it all and noticed that, so it's slightly better than I thought, but it still seems like an underwhelming amount of sex content for the price.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gameplay feels much worse than Lewdbeasts. Needless to say I won't be completing the game. Would appreciate a save if anyone has it, though.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gameplay feels much worse than Lewdbeasts. Needless to say I won't be completing the game. Would appreciate a save if anyone has it, though.
Tried and agree...animations are way better but the gameplay is...mhè

AwesomeO

Reputation score

any1 happen to have a save for this?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Notta, but it is a pretty short game; could finish it within an hour really, unless you absolutely have no time...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hurdle for me when it comes to sharing a save is that I'm not even sure where it's located for this game in particular; none of the usual spots I look to seem to have it (though I wouldn't put it past myself to have overlooked it). I would have shared one back when I originally posted if I knew.

zipetya

Reputation score

The hurdle for me when it comes to sharing a save is that I'm not even sure where it's located for this game in particular; none of the usual spots I look to seem to have it (though I wouldn't put it past myself to have overlooked it). I would have shared one back when I originally posted if I knew.
Yeah, well, that is I think because it saves to registry directly.
Can't be sure, but I probably it's this entry: HKCU\Software\魔術師フウラのイノセントインセクト\魔術師フウラのイノセントインセクト1.0v...
How to use it? Not sure... Maybe export the entry from the registry and upload that; and if someone wants it, he may add it to their registry... Or something.

At any rate, it really is a rather short game, so...

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a shame, the game art style looks fantastic but the author could have tried something new about gameplay aspects... specially the lack of levels, really... only 4? more variety in towers and not just the basic three from the original game.