What's new

ACT [ Dime en loan] Dogusare Fighter GO KAHN / どぐされファイター ゴー・カーン RE188744 RJ188744

Status
Not open for further replies.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems the Dime en loan guy went back for another attempt at making a fighting game with H-moves, hopefully he learned from some people of how hard it is to pull the moves off. i just thought id mention it incase it turns out to be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bearhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: どぐされファイター ゴー・カーン

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here is a edit of the demo. removed the text screen blocker. and got the dude AI to use some of the H-attacks, its no wheres close to perfect but I only worked on it till I got bored. if only I could make a game....
mega.nz/#!94lwgRCZ!pGMvx7DZONtG86r2Vif2Pv8iPYli9jjUBB9sNyM7i90

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well thanks alot for editing what you could.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah Kagami, don't give up. Ganbare!!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"someone" was nice enough to send me the full game to play around with, they only could pull off boob grope....a H-game that you can't even get the H to work....so I got to work! again its not perfect I can't seem to get the ending part to play and haven't gotten the guy playable but now the AI guy.....well he is doing the H-attacks and is going to get you good with them.(some times he air grabs though and gets stuck have to close and restart...)
mega.nz/#!ot0iHZ5I!ZBPZItommEY0Ve-szjda7JC64WSrmE1OtLervdSXMRc

I'll keep working on it to try make it more playable. but I don't think this is even the final version from the creator seems to be missing things/has things not in use.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds about right for Dime en Loan. This guy has moves that are pure luck to pull off at best.

After a while, he just gives sells the artwork from the game.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the full game for about 45 mins, yet to see a SINGLE animation that involves undressing or penetration...

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played the full game for about 45 mins, yet to see a SINGLE animation that involves undressing or penetration...
i thought the basic win animation for not using h moves was that

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"someone" was nice enough to send me the full game to play around with, they only could pull off boob grope....a H-game that you can't even get the H to work....so I got to work! again its not perfect I can't seem to get the ending part to play and haven't gotten the guy playable but now the AI guy.....well he is doing the H-attacks and is going to get you good with them.(some times he air grabs though and gets stuck have to close and restart...)
mega.nz/#!ot0iHZ5I!ZBPZItommEY0Ve-szjda7JC64WSrmE1OtLervdSXMRc

I'll keep working on it to try make it more playable. but I don't think this is even the final version from the creator seems to be missing things/has things not in use.
sorry if this sounds strange but do you mind sharing the unedited version of the game?

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i find version 003

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see these guys haven't gotten any better at making their h-fighter AI actually use H-moves... would be awesome if they could figure that out.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder if we'll ever get a version where getting all the different endings is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.