What's new

ACT [ BraBusterSystem] まらヶ池の贈り物~鬼隠れ編 RJ059429

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You play as some kind of masturbating frog that has to keep the girls away from a crystal fragment. Press z while behind one of them to rape them which will "incapacitate" them for the rest of the level. If one of them catches you, you will be incapacitated for some time and that will give the other girls time to get to the fragment. You unlock an animated CG at the end of every level (if you win of course).

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Part hidden demons - a gift from a pond

theres also a cheat button...it might be ctrl but i dont remember since it was so long ago...last level is solid

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

games hard, the rewards are decent, but long ass moonspeak text sections piss me off

keep clicking that Z button though, enter skips the cutscenes but the cutscenes usually have goodies hidden behind whatever the hell that dialogue is saying

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

games hard, the rewards are decent, but long ass moonspeak text sections piss me off

keep clicking that Z button though, enter skips the cutscenes but the cutscenes usually have goodies hidden behind whatever the hell that dialogue is saying
another thing is sometimes when your in a lvl and you fail it kicks you like 2 to 3 lvls back.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Interesting game...but like has been said it is a bit lacking. Clipping is kinda shot to hell at times, but otherwise controls are okay. My biggest problem is that it's just so dang repetitive. Got like 10 or so levels in and it was always just the same two girls. The CGs in the end of each level were decent I guess but nothing special.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any way to extract text from this game agth and ith isnt working kinda wanna hear the story since most of it is voiced and since im curious because of what little Japanese classes i had helped me to understand like 20% of it cause of the voices, nothing worse to me then just knowing a fifth of a story when there's actually a story in the game

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kind of needed more scenes with the kitsune girl, transformed or not. Maybe a gameplay mode where you had to defend against her or the white-haired oni chick

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't somebody say there were some sort of cheats for this game?

EDIT: I read the other thread and found out about unlocking everything, but I don't want to do that, I want to (semi) earn it. :p

Last edited:

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get it to full screen either. Alt+enter and F4 don't seem to be working.

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't somebody say there were some sort of cheats for this game?

EDIT: I read the other thread and found out about unlocking everything, but I don't want to do that, I want to (semi) earn it. :p
What other thread? I seriously just want to unlock everything as I didn't find the game even the least fun, after level 3 playing felt like a chore.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its not terribly hard, the trick i found out is to bait the girls to surround the gem thing and nail them there, since they block the path for the other clones, its easy to win after that. but it was kinda disappointing that there was only two girls in the game play, and they were just palette swaps of each other.

just saw the tags to this thread...

Last edited:
OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get it to full screen either. Alt+enter and F4 don't seem to be working.

It doesn't have a full screen mode.

OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its not terribly hard, the trick i found out is to bait the girls to surround the gem thing and nail them there, since they block the path for the other clones, its easy to win after that. but it was kinda disappointing that there was only two girls in the game play, and they were just palette swaps of each other.

just saw the tags to this thread...
lol you're the first person to notice.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a completed save if anyone wants it. Should work, if it doesn't, let me know.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol you're the first person to notice.
wells the tag here isn't exactly incorrect, and reading the older topic, it seems no one rly knows what a kappa is anyways