What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Dark Night] プリンセス・ハニートラップ/Princess Honey Trap (RJ01006188)

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is this game complete complete now? From quick google translating their last few posts I cant see them mentioning the game in regards to future updates.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Is this game complete complete now? From quick google translating their last few posts I cant see them mentioning the game in regards to future updates.
The game is complete, my translation of it isn't.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Unfortunately, the current version of the game also breaks with the most recent translation version. Not trying to push you on it 'cause I know it takes time, but does anyone know if it's possible to download older versions of a game you've bought through dlsite?

Just to clarify, I'm not asking for a link. I'm asking if DLsite allows you to download older versions somewhere.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately, the current version of the game also breaks with the most recent translation version. Not trying to push you on it 'cause I know it takes time, but does anyone know if it's possible to download older versions of a game you've bought through dlsite?

Just to clarify, I'm not asking for a link. I'm asking if DLsite allows you to download older versions somewhere.
dont think so once the game gets updated on dlsite that the one you download