2dl5948.jpg
eqwbut.jpg
sv5k79.jpg
2ag43a1.jpg
34rcffq.jpg
33p7fow.jpg
120ns4x.jpg

Re: Lenneth's crappy art corner

See this? This is precisely why I don't draw. I'm sure I'd get irresistible urge to post my work for the torment of other people.

I'm not one to criticize other's artistic expression, but that's something that woulda been posted on the refrigerator at my home in preschool. A truer title was never posted.

Oh come on, it's not that bad. Some of them show promise, and just need to be refined more.

See this? This is precisely why I don't draw. I'm sure I'd get irresistible urge to post my work for the torment of other people.

I'm not one to criticize other's artistic expression, but that's something that woulda been posted on the refrigerator at my home in preschool. A truer title was never posted.

You say this to Lenneth yet no one has said in TentanariX's thread that his art is an abomination. And like Inc said, these aren't bad, especially for mouse drawn pictures, Lenneth just needs to practice more.

Even the greatest artists in the world start out drawing crapily drawn scribbles.

I was more pointing at his choice of title and his delivery more then anything >,>;

I say that the art itself isn't bad, it's mainly the fact that it's mouse-drawn. Mouse-drawn work is harder to do.

Back