What's new

Looking for Hentai Games with Transformation

MegadefendR

Reputation score
Hi there.
I feel this is oddly specific, but I am looking for a list of hentai games that have transformation and/or transformation via corruption into a monster girl with the gameplay style of RPGM or Visual Novel. I do not prefer something that relates to transformation to Futanari or gender switching. I have tried tags like Corruption and Transformation on many websites like dlsite and F95zone, but I would like to know if anyone can list games that have transformation or transformation through corruption.

List of games I have tried that contains transformation or short CG of transformation (I think).
Seed of Evil [ Hasoyua ] - Main protag turns into a monster
Eggs of the World: Phantom Lilium [ Hasoyua ] - Couple instances where main protag turns into a monster.
Demon Master Chris [ Nyaatrap ] - Main protag turns into a wolf girl.
Last Embryo - Either of Brave to Story - [Whale] - Main protag gets corrupted (changed) to become an undead.
The Dungeon of Trials for the Shingetsu Shrine Maiden [Studio P]- Main protag turns into an alraune when they get swallowed by a plant, I think?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good luck RPGM and VN are going to be pretty rare.

Grills

Lurker
Reputation score
Well while it may not fit your specifications of rpgmaker/VN and technically the MC is a guy that was transformed into a girl before the game's start (it's pretty ignorable though for the most part, just kind of an idle plot point) but you may like this a lot