What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Hamster7777

Reputation score

The time switch was added to the treasure chest on the first floor of the witch's house.
I got it, but I have no idea how to solve the riddle of the fool's storehouse.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone figured out where the timeswitch is, yet?
・時のスイッチが入手できなかったのを修正(すみませんでした)
> -Fixed the issue where the time switch could not be obtained (sorry)

I guess we got that answer.

Do we still have that one push-block in the end of the hallway blocking the door?

Clarins

Reputation score
Anyone please share the save data where all areas are open or all missions are complete. I don't know where I will go after the mission in the temple. I want to see all areas of the shared savedata.and thankyou,🙏

crashdingo

Reputation score
Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
  • Unblocked Amber town path (+fixed several ctd which can occur because of not implemented objects)
  • Max characters level changed to 99 (still have a sense to change job to get spells and more hp)
  • Max spells level changed to 9 (to be able to use stronger spells but some cant be used because of missing objects in demo)
  • Unlocked stats random get on levelup while they are less of 99
  • Party size tweak. Captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one)
  • Fixed ctd related to use drunk effect on summoned (this ctd still not fixed in patch 113)
  • Was freezed running box
  • Some translations of new records which was appeared after apply changes over Xebit's english patch

It made over english patch, requires english patch with 1.13 changes and original 1.13 patch

View attachment 46191

< >

Here is also Xebit's english patch + 113 changes like here + drunk ctd fix and translations > <
does this mod work for version 2.04?

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a theory
that he cut things out of the main game for the demo, but with this noodle code there are a lot of unnecessary bugs.

The game seems to be significantly larger than the demo looks.

We'll see, at least there's hope for the main game xD

Of course it doesn't excuse a faulty demo 😅

Reputation score
If I were to guess, it's probably a combination of the above mentioned noodle code issue, and it sounds like he really, REALLY wanted to release SOMETHING for Golden Week because he'd originally said the game should be ready by then... but it wasn't.

Personally, I'd prefer him to take his time and squash all the bugs, rather than release something just to say "Look I'm making progress".

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It would be best to wait after this H game goes live. Hopefully someone makes a UI translation of this H game in the meantime, it's super important for this title.