What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE ] Nero: The Enchanted Skysword 虚魂剣ラムダネロス RE122603 RJ122603

Re: RJ122603 虚魂剣ラムダネロス

anyone got a 100% save for this?

Hello it would be possible to get the 2.1 version, if possible with the BGM file in Japanese, because the game comes with little symbols in the names of the files in the BGM folder.

Downloading the latest version at the moment will upload asap.
edit: and done fresh from dlsite.

Last edited:

I need help with the audio files folder, for example the first file in the BGM folder, the name is - [• é, ê, Ì ‰ ¤ 's, if someone could give me the names in Japanese it would be enough to play, Please I really want play it.

Please read this.

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

If you're opening a japanese game, use japanese non-unicode support settings. The same applies if you're playing a game with some other non-unicode support settings. Use the language that is right for the game. No ifs, ands, or buts. Some japanese games will open with english locale, but most won't.
NO JAPANESE GAME WILL UNZIP CORRECTLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR LOCALE SET TO JAPANESE. EVER.

Because the unzipping program doesn't know it's using the unicode for moonspeak, it labels things wrong and generally fucks up (If you don't want to turn on japanese non-unicode, open your unzip program in applocale). The same follows suit for other eastern languages, like the occasional chinese game that's popped up here and there.

DISPLAY LANGUAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYSTEM LOCALE.

More detailed instructions:
(snip)

If you follow the instructions of the FAQ/#1 above, do you still have issues ?

Last edited:

Thank you very much thank you thank you thank you, have not been many games and could play them for the same problem and now thanks to your help I can play them:eek:.

One last time thank you so much karmapowered :D:).

Thank you very much

You're quite welcome, but the whole credit belongs to the people that actually wrote the FAQ.

Everyone should read it, really, so don't hesitate to spread the "good" word. Above all, have fun.

this game have endings? what happen i get last cave?

anyone got a full save or full CG?:confused:

That annoying password for the room with the purple men:

I finished the other 29 sub quests, got the hidden chest in the last dungeon (the one where you go south west from where the big robots are), had the shield merged... but the guy still won`t teach me the skill. Keeps telling me the message in picture... what am I missing?

Attachments

• temp2.jpg
    temp2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 15

I finished the other 29 sub quests, got the hidden chest in the last dungeon (the one where you go south west from where the big robots are), had the shield merged... but the guy still won`t teach me the skill. Keeps telling me the message in picture... what am I missing?

Haven't played the game, but the Japanese in the text is straightforward.

暗黒面の最深部に住まう不思議な子。。。だ。
探してみてよ

=

That would be... the strange child residing in the deepest portion of the "Black area" (The first 3 characters most probably refer to a dungeon in the game with that name).

Try finding her.

Thanks Harleyquin :)

Does anyone remember where this strange child is? I checked the hidden path 3 maps back from right before the final boss, but don`t see her... do I need an item to spawn her?

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Finally found it... it is a random encounter in the room with lots of floating stones before the 2nd last boss.

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 70
Bit of a coincidence this got necroed...

The developer released an updated version of this game.

Back