What's new

[Complete - Full] Record of the Escape from Succubus Castle

Thanks a lot. I was also wondering if someone had a link to the latest version of the game.

Congrats! I'm stoked for the release and especially happy that it got you more into translating femdommy boob-crushing games. They are the best. (And f95zone has a link, fyi.)

If just putting it as patch.xp3 doesn't work for you, just delete your data.xp3 and rename the patch to data.xp3.

I just wanted to say thank you for doing a pervert's work. (I wanted to say god but that doesn't feel right) It's really hard to find someone willing to do a translation on general hentai games, let alone a paizuri only game. And again, thank you!

it's giving me syntax error every time i open it what should i do??

4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
So bringing this back abit I've gone through the game but i can't seem to get two of the scenes ( 2 and 7 it seems like no matter the choices i make it doesn't pop up. Please help

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 130
English discussion only.
Yooo, volvemos a esto una vez amothafuckain. Tenía muchas ganas de sacar algunas escenas para compensar mi período de silencio, así que volví con 4 escenas, Lily 1 y las tres de Chrona. La escena de Lily, siendo la de introducción, es algo mediocre, espero que la segunda sea mejor. Los de Chrona son geniales, me gustaron mucho el 2 y el 3.

De todos modos, lamento haberlos hecho esperar, tiene 0.6

[/COTIZAR]
Hola, Chrona es la mejor, es muy adictiva mirarla

Hello ! I know i'm a few years late to the discussion but I purchased the game recently. I hope this won't be considered as necro-bump even if the thread is old (if it is, sorry...)
Would anyone in this discussion happen to have the data.xp3 file with the English translation of the game ? OP doesn't seem to have been active for the past two years, which is why I'm asking here instead of making a PM (and all the links are dead, otherwise i wouldn't be asking)

Back