What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Do we know if saves will carry over? Because i could go back to this and finish buying the rest of the accessories to prepare... not that i'll use them all.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No clue whatsoever, the demo now is the first one so we've got nothing to off of.

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do we know if saves will carry over? Because i could go back to this and finish buying the rest of the accessories to prepare... not that i'll use them all.
I was asking around on the Patreon about saves carrying over, but i was recommended that i'd start a new save due to all the new features that have been added. So i guess the answer is yes that they do but it's "ill-advised" to do so.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I was asking around on the Patreon about saves carrying over, but i was recommended that i'd start a new save due to all the new features that have been added. So i guess the answer is yes that they do but it's "ill-advised" to do so.

Good to know.

Also good to know that enough related/new features are being developed that would be affected by that.

The Oni

Lurker
Reputation score
Some of the scenes in the new version are... not easy to get. For example,

there is a scene that requires you to be disarmed, wet, and attack a thug(?) with your kick. I lucked into it once, and haven't been able to replicate it since.

Might be a problem with my build type though. Having said that, I rather love this game. Keep up the good work!

honest pirate

Reputation score
It´s not funny anymore. That Goblins are overpowerd now. My attacks miss to 95%. I REALLY had more fun playing Dark Souls than this after the update. Damage dealing and Damage getting is complett random. From 60 to 1000 is everything possible and yes i always checking the colours. I cant get more control and money because the goblins in area 2 are kidding me . I already got the "goblin sexual" skill and that was the only one i never wanted but thanks to the auto save funtion i´am fucked. All 3 days a riot and even with only 2% chance the guards always interrupt my karryn at masturbating and stealing 50% of my money. In my eyes the middle difficult is not fair.
I wish all of you fun with this great game but maybe it can be frustating.

I´am not from England, so maybe not everything is writing correct.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone able to make a cheat engine table for order, money and edicts so you can skip the grind?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm sure an save editor would do the trick just as easily, and all you'd need is to google it.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm sure an save editor would do the trick just as easily, and all you'd need is to google it.
Does this work for edicts?
Did not know of the existence of this, thank you both of you <3

Money worked - can't seem to find edicts though.
Thank you still though.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you still though.
Getting edicts is tricky, but easily doable using the website. You need to unpack the save (button at the bottom of the page) which will basically display the entirety of the save file as text. Look for the part that looks something like this:
"_skills": {
"@c": 60,
"@a": [
Following this will be a loooooooong list of numbers which correspond to edicts and passives that you've unlocked. To find which edict/passive corresponds to which number, open up the Skills.json file in www\data using notepad or a similar text editor. You'll see a crap ton of lines with the same formatting.

{"id":297,"animationId":0,"damage":{"critical":false,"elementId":0,"formula":"0","type":0,"variance":20},"description":"","effects":[],"hitType":0,"iconIndex":0,"message1":"","message2":"","mpCost":0,"name":"Sudden Semen Enema","note":"<REM DESC EN>\nI never asked for an enema! Why would you ejaculate inside my butt?!\n\\C[1]Effect: Lower cock desire needed for anal sex and anal creampies.\n</REM DESC EN>\n<REM DESC JP>\n「アナルは生殖器じゃないって分かってる?!なぜ射精したのよ?!」\n\\C[1]アナルセックスに必要な棒欲がダウン。\nアナル中出しに必要な棒欲がダウン。\n</REM DESC JP>\n<REM NAME JP>\nアナル中出し初体験\n</REM NAME JP>\n<Passive Color: 2>\n<Passive Category: 17,20,16>","occasion":3,"repeats":1,"requiredWtypeId1":0,"requiredWtypeId2":0,"scope":1,"speed":0,"stypeId":7,"successRate":100,"tpCost":0,"tpGain":0},

That's all in one line, but only the first parts are relevant for our purposes. The number of the edict/passive is shown at the beginning as {"id":XXX, where XXX is the number and the name and description are found similarly. Just add the number to the list to unlock that passive or edict. Just remember that some edicts have pre-requisites and I have no clue what happens if you unlock one without unlocking its pre-requisite.

Hope this short guide helps all the scummy save-editors out there!

MKGamez

Reputation score
There are over 100+ passive in the current update so far,so is there any secret passive that require certain action to do?
p.s:What is the number of passive currently in the game

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is one secret passive that I can think of which some inmate npcs talk about after you subjugate level 1. You have to lose your first kiss to someone's dick.
I dunno about the total number of passives but currently I have 120.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is one secret passive that I can think of which some inmate npcs talk about after you subjugate level 1. You have to lose your first kiss to someone's dick.
I dunno about the total number of passives but currently I have 120.
I'm not sure about a secret passive but if you do get your first kiss from a dick, there'll be a line specifically referencing it. some sorta like this "Oh no! Karryn's first kiss was from a dick".
But it'll still just show up as the normal first kiss Passive.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried that but all I got was the regular passive.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you still though.
For edicts, it may be easier to just modify the game code to give you 10000 EP at the start of a new day. And then you can just buy all the edicts.

In RemtairyEdicts.js line 344:

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
    let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
    this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;
    if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;
    else if(Prison.hardMode() && Prison.date % 2 === 0) points--;

let maxCarryover = 0;
    maxCarryover =+ this.titleEfficientAdminstrator_carryoverUnusedEdictPoint();

points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
    points = 10000;
    this._storedEdictPoints = points;
};

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure about a secret passive but if you do get your first kiss from a dick, there'll be a line specifically referencing it. some sorta like this "Oh no! Karryn's first kiss was from a dick".
But it'll still just show up as the normal first kiss Passive.
i believe you're awarded a title, not a passive. you can also get a unique one for losing karryn's first kiss to eating ass

Morph

Reputation score
Does someone know how to get the goblin-sexual trait?