Someone's ripping Hentacle off!!

Re: Someone's ripping Hentacle off!!

>LineMarvel discussion board
>100% off topic posts
>rickroll
>several silly image macros

> Basically every thread in ulmf

The RP subforums actually have practically none of those.

and thats why there so boring.

The RP subforums actually have practically none of those.

That's because if anyone tries, the RM/GM casts "Rocks Fall, everyone dies." and locks/kills the topic.

I just say "You rolled 1, you get sodomized for eternity."

I never get bored of reading this. By the way, in this post #1 i would like you to click in the link below -pleeaaaasssseeeee- so I can taint your computer with the Stench of Decay Uber Summoning Virus and use it to send evil-terror-magics-life stealing tentacles out of your keyboard -you silly human- and thus I will be able of turning you into a mindless slave who will serve me in the tedious but lucrative task of conquering the world. Mwawawawawa... Ehmmm... (goes away from camera as he turns a voice recorder on) Asagiri-san, would you be so kind to rename phase six of task "conquering the world", previously designated as "turn humanity into slaves by means of evil-terror-magics-life stealing tentacles" to anything shorter, thank you.

Click here to be assaulted by evil tentacles

I feel like the biggest asshole now.

^ I blame YOU for that.

I never get bored of reading this. By the way, in this post #1 i would like you to click in the link below -pleeaaaasssseeeee- so I can taint your computer with the Stench of Decay Uber Summoning Virus and use it to send evil-terror-magics-life stealing tentacles out of your keyboard -you silly human- and thus I will be able of turning you into a mindless slave who will serve me in the tedious but lucrative task of conquering the world. Mwawawawawa... Ehmmm... (goes away from camera as he turns a voice recorder on) Asagiri-san, would you be so kind to rename phase six of task "conquering the world", previously designated as "turn humanity into slaves by means of evil-terror-magics-life stealing tentacles" to anything shorter, thank you.

Click here to be assaulted by evil tentacles

My. Fucking. Brain.

what just happened?

ok just chekin'
:D

There was a viral post right around when this was posted in january that started off about someone named 'hentacle' ripping linemarvel off. This was a parody of that.

There was a viral post right around when this was posted in january that started off about someone named 'hentacle' ripping linemarvel off. This was a parody of that.

Many lols were had.

Back