What's new

ACT [ SMGHormoneX ] [ SMGホルモンX ] Donna Drummond Chronicle [R-18 Ver] / 金字塔と冥府の王 RE184955 RJ184955

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game came out a few days ago and never got posted so I thought I'd make a thread for once.
From the demo you just have to escape whatever is chasing you and it's game over if you get hit without any coins. Nothing really else to say about the game. The demo is pretty fun and the controls work pretty well, thought I can't really say it's worth the price to be honest.

* The difference between the All Ages Ver and R-18 Ver is adult content;
all gameplay mechanics and non-adult scenes are identical.

Full title
The Pyramid and the Pharaoh of the Dead -Donna Drummond Chronicle-

Before you start

The difficulty of this game may depend on your preference of keyboard/controller.
May not be supported by older mid-range PC notebooks from the Windows Vista era.

Story

This is Egypt.
Archaeologist and explorer Donna Drummond has come
in search of ancient secrets. Who is entombed here?
In her haste to know, she's put herself in
the greatest danger of her life...

Game

This is an escape action game with 3 buttons.
If you run out of treasure stones (HP) enemies will grab you and it's game over.
A game over is accompanied by an ecchi event.

14 total stages
14 ecchi scenes (all characters have animation)
Includes stage select (continue) option
Includes gallery mode

Gamepad recommended

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RoR) 金字塔と冥府の王 [The king of the monument and the netherworld]

Oh hey, I remember these developers! They made that COP game that was quite fun, if a little simple.

Couldn't find any hentai, though to be honest I couldn't actually lose, and my god the unskippable dialogue is horrible! Might turn out well though, who knows.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

to loose its simple
AVOID FIRST`s relics since you always start lvl with 0 relics<< simply as that and get yourself hit only that

enemy takes a small ammount of coins or relics when hit you but REALLY small ammount making it thatonce you have 1 or 3 relics you can easily wishstand to get a lot more

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Animations are pretty good and the gameplay itself despite being simplistic is what you would expect from a standard RoR game, also if you have already seen the dialogue you can skip with "C".

That aside, only 70 downloads after a few days, looks like we will be waiting quite a bit for a link.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Uploaded today to AS, legit but needs a cbox ideally, no torrent or MEGA yet, would do it myself if it wasn't for my horrendous upload speed.

The game itself was alright, better than most things out there of the ACT genre, if it weren't for the pretty much invincible godmode from the jewels being your life and only losing about 5-10 of your pile of 100 it may have been quite challenging and engaging.

So unfortunately what is left is a very easymode, unskippable text RoR game. 15 H scenes and all are animated and "voiced", so that is a big + for the game, but I guess there is a reason the 2nd DLSite folder comes with ALL the H animations as GIFs if you just want to see that and skip the stretched out game.

Still a ton better than toonpimp :p

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is very fun and has great animations. I only hate the super long dialogue that I have to sit through. Besides that it's perfect.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. I'd like to know if anyone else is having the same problem.
The video animations and bits always displayed on a really dark screen.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Check attachments.

P.S. I have Windows 10, if that's of any help :S

Attachments

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll have a mega link up shortly

The censoring in this game...one scene literally half her hand is censored. The developer should have just covered the whole animation in mosaic so provide a level of mystery. Then all we could do is listen to the awful sounds. Oh...Well, enjoy the game anyway guys lol

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. I'd like to know if anyone else is having the same problem.
The video animations and bits always displayed on a really dark screen.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Check attachments.

P.S. I have Windows 10, if that's of any help :S
During the scene press the Jump button; this lighted up my screen.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

During the scene press the Jump button; this lighted up my screen.
Dafuk, which button is it? I've been pressing every button and nothing changes :S

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Double posting to warn everyone that has the same problem as me.

I wasn't going anywhere with the video problem I was having, because I tried on a couple of other computers with even the same OS and the game was working perfectly fine on them.
I decided to install virtualbox on my computer to check if the game would work on another operating system...
To my surprise I was getting an odd error at the installation of the software stating that it couldn't find a specific file, which would unpack the files needed for installation.
I navigated to the folder where the file should be and the file was there...
By checking the full filepath on the textbox, I noticed that every folder's root had a yen char (¥), which was something that I never noticed.

On the other computers where I tested the game I didn't have this peculiar experience, but I neither had my computer's local setting set to Japan.
So, I decided to set those settings back to the original ones and the game is now working fine!

I don't know if it's just an issue with Windows 10 users, but it seems that the game's engine, might look for specific files regarding the video graphics and since the search only finds directories with yen char, instead of the backlash char (\) as the root of each folder, it never finds the required files...

Hope this helps others.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title transliteration: Kinjitou to Meifu no Ou

Title translation: The Pyramid and the King of Hell

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Dafuk, which button is it? I've been pressing every button and nothing changes :S
For me is the "X" button.
You have to wait a pair of second before press it.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bad thing in this game is it can't skip the dialogs.

Attachments