What's new

ACT [ Devil In the room ] [ 魔王のいる部屋 ] INTRIGUE Another Story / INTRIGUE外伝 RE188759 RJ188759

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A sides scrolling game witch just came out today it has a nice gameplay to it i only played the demo its kind of easy and the h-scene are nice too but the only bad thing is that the game cant go fullscreen so its kind of small but theres a gallerie mode witch u can zoom in so that nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: INTRIGUE外伝

Just saw this myself. Hoping it's somewhat like Royal's Trigger Happy or Caprice Doll games.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the preview images it looks like the game only has 8 cgs, so there isn't a lot if you're expecting that.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 1st demo was better the sprites were a lot bigger, wonder why they changed it?
also I set it to run in 640x480 rez and it filled the screen almost perfectly.

Nova17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for a dl link too. Haven't found one so far.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the 1st demo was better the sprites were a lot bigger, wonder why they changed it?
also I set it to run in 640x480 rez and it filled the screen almost perfectly.
thanks for that the game looks a bit better like that now resolution the makes it to small on my monitor

my impressions of the game is that its alot like there first act game as far as being a game goes its super easy unlimited lives and you can run through all the stages without fighting anyone but hit detection and mechanics are good so not like other broke ACT games we get.

as far as content goes theirs three enemies per stage with 6 stages in total with a boss with animation as well and one CG per level plus one for each boss totalling 24 animations with 12 CG.

also save someone asking later as the game doesn't tell you when you see boxes half size of your character if you use the drop attack (down + attack mid air ) then you can climb or jump across the boxes also after the first stage (demo) you get your "real" charge attack which triples the range and about four or five times the damage than the one in the demo makes the bosses less tedious than the demo one.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I will buy sometime around wednesday or so.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So this game seems pretty awful. Why would there be a button to zoom in in the gallery but not in the game, especially with sprites so tiny? Why would you have a charge to start with if it does nothing? And why can't people grasp the fact that when you get hit, your character should go backwards from the hit, not the way they're facing?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

super easy, super short, arts are ok, CG is super simple.:)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is neat in its way.
however
IT does have some issues, a bunch

First of all its really damn easy with no difficulty setting.
You got health recovery almost as many in a level as you face enemies!
You can dodge all enemies without needing to fight
You should not have a double jump (there are jump bouncers around the level but become useless to 90% because you can reach all the places with a double jump too)

The bosses are hit and run back, hit and retreat again.
Exception are boss 2 and 4. Though both of them you can cheese easily. Boss 2nd Boss: stand close enough to him that he does the upper cut while he doesnt hit you with it. this will freeze him in an endless loop of this attack while you can hit him. Easy nohit win.
4th Boss: Run towards it and stand >in< the boss. It will start looping a kick animation which will not hit you. You can spam attack and kill it

The lewds of the game are probably in the game over screens? I never lost more than half my HP so far, so i dont know

nonetheless its a cute game, i like the adorable artstyle

edit: final boss also had a weakspot sadly. Stand behind him and slash without rest. You only need to jump if he spawns on the other side and dashes at you but due to the doublejump you cant miss the dodge ^^

Last edited:
Reputation score

This game is alright, but I feel like this circle peaked with 闘魂魔法少女赤井とうこ.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires description. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.