What's new

Pokemon go

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon go

I think most rational people would hope for the left one as their body as opposed to the right.
Yeah. The right one has way too many veins popping out. He's probably on steroids. Even Arnold doesn't look that bad.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Uhhhh, you realize the picture on the right is like maybe 1% less body-fat right?

If that! It's a post work-out picture, the veins in my arms bulge out similar to that after a bit of physical activity and I'm quite out of shape.

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it's called 'cutting' (not the same as emo kids). It's not exactly a "post workout" look; but it is a change over a very short period of time; body builders will go on a "cutting" diet to remove as much body fat as possible (very unhealthy) so that their muscles are more visible before a competition.

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thought of touching those veins makes me want to vomit into the gaping mouth of Christian Bale.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pokemon go. More like Pokemon went away all of a sudden.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaha.aa. a.. .. a.

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pokemon go. More like Pokemon went away all of a sudden.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaha.aa. a.. .. a.
I knew that would happen. Just like pokemon cards and roller-blades.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

*sits on throne

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Eh. It's not a huge surprise that Go's slowed down a bit. A new actual Poke'Mon's been released AND they were really slow to fixing some much needed fixes. With that said, there is certainly still people playing it, I know my sister and her hubby pokes at it while they're traveling.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me for the necrobump but in case anyone isn't aware they added Gen 2/Johto Pokemon to the game fairly recently.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Neat, have they fixed their lack of rural support? I mean, I'm still interested even if all I'm catching is pidgeys, weedles, and spearrows. Once it's not winter.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

no, nooooooo! It's back.......

>.>

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Neat, have they fixed their lack of rural support? I mean, I'm still interested even if all I'm catching is pidgeys, weedles, and spearrows. Once it's not winter.
I doubt it. They'll have the Johto event going for a while which has the second gens appearing on top of the usual fare, but once that is over, I believe it'll be back to usual.

Maybe I'm just a negative person but I live in a small town and barely had any other pokemon besides the standard shit when there's no events going on. Kinda the reason why I've been out from the game for a good while until past friday. Now all the gyms are filled with level 30+ people and their 2500 cp+ mons so I'm not sure how long my interest can last when I'm just level 20.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't understand why though, it's not that hard to fix. And it wouldn't have any negative impact.

Kris89

Reputation score
Thanks for sharing the pokemon tracking app. I tried it but the website is down for maintainence. So, I tried the app version from . But, it is also not working. Can you share any working alternative of the pokemon tracking app.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Kinda late to the party bud, I imagine there's not that much support for the game now that interest has died down.