What's new

The dumbest sh*t you've ever experience or done.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Hey, I decided to make this thread cause we all had experiences that we all laugh at or wish we could avoided cause it was so stupid. So please share any experiences you had, so we all have a good laugh about it. (If a thread like this exist, i'll delete this thread. :3)

Here's my experience. When I was younger, I use to throw rocks to break car windows. One time I broke several car windows with a friend of mine. Later on the day we wen't to the police station to get a drink of water, and the police had a announcement about kids breaking car windows. So me and my friend quietly left. Next day we still did it. >.>

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The dumbest sh*t you've ever experience or done.

I wish i could avoid being born on our meat planet. :eek:
Just imagine how much human stupidity i could avoid seeing man. :p

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Better that doing a $2 prostitute without a condom. :p

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did bike flip in front of the local church when I was roaming around with some friends. Everyone was like 'woaah that looked so cool, but I felt like the stupidest fuck ever, lying on my back, lucky that the back wheel didn't hit me in the face! :eek:

Considering dumbest shit I done to myself being fully aware of what I was doing, drinking booze till I blacked out then the next day waking with different clothes on myself, yeah, that's pretty high on the list. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I did experience the wrong side of feminism, I know that women deserve equal rights and pay, but with society's double standards is not helping the cause one bit. I've seen many cases like in my friend's case. He defended himself by hitting a woman (ex girlfriend that he caught cheating on him), but she assaulted him first and did it on numerous occasions. The police gave him a charge and not her, plus people no longer respected him because he hit a woman.

They gave her a outstanding ovation, they called her brave and everything, nobody knows what really happen. That type of crap needs to stop, woman are trying to be our equals, but stuff like this will mess with people heads about gender equality. Society need to let go of that old world view or this system will be one-sided, and society will have a gender war on their hands.

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Did bike flip in front of the local church when I was roaming around with some friends. Everyone was like 'woaah that looked so coo'l, but I felt like the stupidest fuck ever, lying on my back, lucky that the back wheel didn't hit me in the face! :eek:

Considering dumbest shit I done to myself being fully aware of what I was doing, drinking booze till I blacked out then the next day waking with different clothes on myself, yeah, that's pretty high on the list. ;)

Testing my newly home made bike brakes (made by dad's employe) Forgot to tell me there were none and hit my home front gate(with a baffled face) at full speed
Falling into swimming pool (narrow path, thought i can make it)
Hitting an unmoving truck...
Feeling like a superman for two seconds. Hit the front brakes while going downhill (reason u ask? Been holding bag of strawberries in my hand and she got weary so i switched hands...) And YES, the bike landed on my twiching corpse while it was spraying a fountain of blood from my hands.

Also throwing rocks at (moving/not) cars/factory/home windows, animals(hi chickens), neighbours (YES...) Sore ass when mom went looking for me one day and found out what i was up to
Headshoted my friend with one of the size of my fist. (Hospitalized, many stiches) his battlecry was heard many miles away.

Il better stop cause there were so many i think about writing a book now called "Nunsense, the little rascal"

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I remember on a Halloween night, that a guy tried to rob a habibi and he would've been successful, till the owner threw the bat at his head and knocked him out. I think 2 people took the robber's pants and his wallet from his unconscious body.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did experience the wrong side of feminism, I know that women deserve equal rights and pay, but with society's double standards is not helping the cause one bit. I've seen many cases like in my friend's case. He defended himself by hitting a woman (ex girlfriend that he caught cheating on him), but she assaulted him first and did it on numerous occasions. The police gave him a charge and not her, plus people no longer respected him because he hit a woman.

They gave her a outstanding ovation, they called her brave and everything, nobody knows what really happen. That type of crap needs to stop, woman are trying to be our equals, but stuff like this will mess with people heads about gender equality. Society need to let go of that old world view or this system will be one-sided, and society will have a gender war on their hands.
The easy answer is, don't hit anyone, learn some martial arts so you can defend yourself without using your fists, that way people won't get hurt and the popo (police) has even less to do. ;)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The easy answer is, don't hit anyone, learn some martial arts so you can defend yourself without using your fists, that way people won't get hurt and the popo (police) has even less to do. ;)
And black people should just sit in the back of the bus like they're told to.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds legit, spider :D

Argh, I remember once in elementary adding a couple tallies on purpose to the number of medals needed (was after sports day). Doesn't sound like much, but my teacher got upset, had to apologize to her and the class, then bring the extras back... Heh :eek:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I think we're fine strategically placing a negro blacker than me in a spot that would trigger certain people.

Speaking of which and topic related, I wish I could avoid seeing certain people trying to earn a rap career by attempting to rap during a live recording, makes me cringe every time. :(

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Why our elections always turn out like this?

I'm sick of voting between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.
Can we vote for on the second debate? XD

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I lacked the common sense to realise that just because you constantly dream about a girl does not mean you're in love with them...

lead to me trying to kiss that girl in desperation while I was dating someone else

after 2 years of drama though i managed to get over that girl and get back with the someone else

been with the someone else for a total of 8 years now

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While being drunk i signed up to a site called "ulmf.org" and started posting... had to stick with it as just disaperaing would be a bad...
HAHAHA!

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I once tried to take a 90 degree turn at 30+ miles per hour on my 4 wheeler. I bounced.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

In my first time playing darksouls I was a lv 15 mage and tried to fight One shot to death. TwT

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Experiencing femanism in 2016...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The idiots that are trying to take over the roninsong thread. They could at least be better liars, or come up with real arguments. But no, they just swear a few times and thinks that gives their posts weight.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FUCK.
I just gave positive rep by accident, KILL ME.