What's new

In today's news...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

To be fair, Carrie Fisher hasn't been in the best of health for a long time.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Then for some slightly more positive news

Space!
Specifically, China sending a probe to the far side of the moon for science.

And plans for a Mars probe in 2020

---
And more of the same everyone has been hearing for months now
Clinton emails might be getting yet more investigations

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh god, we can't let them colonize. Just imagine the shit-quality 'made in moonchina' products they'll be spewing out!

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god, we can't let them colonize. Just imagine the shit-quality 'made in moonchina' products they'll be spewing out!
"I don't know what you are talking about, these products were tested in our moon factories and found to be totally structurally stable."

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another one bites the dust though this is in regards to a relative of a celebrity who recently passed
Woah, didn't notice Zsa Zsa Gabor passed recently, just a few months shy of turning 100, in related news her adopted son just passed away today. May they both Rest in Peace.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

And, in more news
Netanyahu forgot to take his pills again

Declares that New Zealand wants war with Israel, somehow

And released a whole lot of documents on Yemeni children being abducted and sold to Israeli families. The Yemeni families were told the child died, but given no proof, often at birth.
(Jerusalem Post)
According to the statement, this was made public because the families have a right to know what happened.

Somewhat positive news among it, at least.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Speaking of...

Space mom's mom follows suit a single day later.
Yep. Debbie Reynolds, lgbt advocate (especially during the aids crisis), Singing in the Rain star, and all around glorious lady.

Ugh. Her son, Todd, said her last words were "I want to be with Carrie"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yep. Debbie Reynolds, lgbt advocate (especially during the aids crisis), Singing in the Rain star, and all around glorious lady.

Ugh. Her son, Todd, said her last words were "I want to be with Carrie"
Goddammit, that just hit me where it hurt... Fuck you, 2016.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The way this year's been going, we're going to check our calendars in two days to find out it's December 32nd, 2016.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

IT HAD TO GET IN ONE MORE.
HOLY SHIT 2016

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

IT HAD TO GET IN ONE MORE.
HOLY SHIT 2016
Just heard of it myself. Clearly my fingers aren't raised high enough yet to get over my frustration at this year.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Some pretty shitty news, spoilered because gruesome details.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

Group of 4 kidnaps and tortures mentally challenged man for his voting preferences, uploads video of it to youtube and facebook.
The video: (Warning: Torture)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... I clicked that link hoping for some... well pretty gruesome stuff.

I get a video of some girl's face, they eventually cut the sleeve of this guys shirt aaaaaaaaand it's back to her face. I'm tired of looking at this girl so I skip through the video, and it's 90% dipshit's face. I am not amuse.

Is that the torture of this video? The viewer is tortured? I didn't have the sound on, but I assume she's saying something retarded.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't check the video myself, since I have no interest in torture, but apparently it was a sadistic narcissist recording it

She is saying a whole lot of racial slurs about white people, and hating on Trump and white people in general, apparently

Either way, it's fucked

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some pretty shitty news, spoilered because gruesome details.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

Group of 4 kidnaps and tortures mentally challenged man for his voting preferences, uploads video of it to youtube and facebook.
The video: (Warning: Torture)
If some blacks are going to go full retard and beat up on a helpless man over voting choices, then that just ensures some people that they were right for voting Trump even if it was for all the wrong reasons.

Edit: I looked up some news outlets, all were captured and it's being treated as a hate crime. 3 of them are still teenagers (each 18 years old), what a damn shame.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah... I clicked that link hoping for some... well pretty gruesome stuff.
You hoped for some gruesome stuff? I feel like that really shouldn't be your motivation in watching such a thing. I didn't watch because I didn't want to see it, but apparently between a beating spread over 30 minutes, including threatening and cutting with a knife, they also cut a small square out of his scalp. They forced him to say stuff under threat of pain. The guy has supposedly been pretty damn traumatised by the ordeal.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey now, when I'm promised a snuff film I wanna see a snuff film! Not because I particularly enjoy snuff films, but because I was promised something.

Really, how fucking stupid do you have to be? The towel-heads get it right all the time! Stop pointing the camera at yourself, and get it on the victim! Violence, blood, gore these are the things that get your message across! Not your ugly face!

I'll believe you that there's some violence going on, but I'm not spending more time than I already have looking at that dipshit's face. When someone's edited it down to being what I was promised I'll give it another go.

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If some blacks are going to go full retard and beat up on a helpless man over voting choices, then that just ensures some people that they were right for voting Trump even if it was for all the wrong reasons.

Edit: I looked up some news outlets, all were captured and it's being treated as a hate crime. 3 of them are still teenagers (each 18 years old), what a damn shame.
It does not prove that voting for Trump was right (reasons be damned). To me, though... this is simply another piece of evidence that there are real IDIOTS in the extreme left and the extreme right.

I should note that while President-Elect Trump sometimes praised his more... enthusiastic (read: violent) supporters, offering to pay their legal expenses, President Obama immediately referred to this recent incident as " " Regardless of your feelings about ABC as a news source, that's a direct quote.

Trump and Obama are in many ways polar opposites, and while I can sympathize with some conservative stances on certain issues, I must absolutely express my admiration for Obama's consistency here. It doesn't matter if the victim was attacked for being conservative or liberal--President Obama still expressed his disapproval of such a barbaric set of actions taken against anyone, regardless of political motivations.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wonder if it'll be an official 'hate crime'? I mean, their choice of target was obviously racially motivated.