In today's news...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

#BLMKidnapping

Thank god! People are finally beginning to see the truth about BLM!

Edit: Thanks for the proper link hope.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

#BLMKidnapping

Thank god! People are finally beginning to see the truth about BLM!

Edit: Thanks for the proper link hope.
Happy to help... but despite the four offenders being charged with a hate crime, there's no evidence to tie this to the #BlackLivesMatter movement. No, this appears to be the work of assholes. Rather extraordinary assholes, but just assholes nevertheless.

(I'm no fan of #BlackLivesMatter, because they seem to simply be causing greater tension with law enforcement... and greater tension and uncertainty generally leads to more violence (something something something Yoda said about Dark Side and stuff?). But the movement and this recent idiocy don't seem to share a connection.)

Edit: I know lots of people who are upset over cops gunning down innocent black people, and these protesters are still non-violent. Good people. And I've also got friends who are concerned about violent retaliation against cops who are trying to do their job. And they've got a point, too. I suppose I have to associate with the sentiments of #RodneyKing and #Can'tWeAllJustGetAlong?

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

...So is this the one I heard about earlier where the guy got scalped? All for stupid facebook dumb shit?

...Is it too late to hit the reset button? I mean, we only made it five days, someone held onto the receipt right?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Wonder if it'll be an official 'hate crime'? I mean, their choice of target was obviously racially motivated.
They were unlucky that they picked a disabled man, guess they didn't get the memo that its only straight white males of standard ability that are immune to racist victimhood.

Cappy

Reputation score

Yes, it's clear that this whole thing isn't #blm affiliated, because they generally don't like being recorded during more violent protests, in case you haven't heard. Even they aren't * * retarded.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think you guys misunderstand... I'm playing BLM's game of changing the truth to benefit my agenda!

Cappy

Reputation score

No need to do that, the truth is incriminating enough, just search blm protest live footage on youtube. Yeah, you'll find some peaceful protests. Some.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No need to do that, the truth is incriminating enough, just search blm protest live footage on youtube. Yeah, you'll find some peaceful protests. Some.
"Sunlight is the best disinfectant."

By the way on the subject of protests;
Has that protest footage that showed an ambulance being blocked by anti american election result protesters from a few months back been discussed here yet?
I'm curious on other people's opinions on it, I was outraged myself.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, you lost too bad, get over it.

On the other... There's a pretty good chance that the ambulance's patient was in there because of their own stupidity, and thus should be subject to 'survival of the fittest'.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Or they were in there because of someone else's stupidity.

Stupid people can endanger those around them too.

In other news

Title says it all
Kitty litter mistaken for meth lands man behind bars

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In other news

Title says it all
Warning, this post contains gross information
Who knows, he may have actually been trying to make some Jenkem. :D

Matter of fact, I've read somewhere that you can actually get high off of cat urine

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, you lost too bad, get over it.

On the other... There's a pretty good chance that the ambulance's patient was in there because of their own stupidity, and thus should be subject to 'survival of the fittest'.

Warning, this post contains gross information
Who knows, he may have actually been trying to make some Jenkem. :D

Matter of fact, I've read somewhere that you can actually get high off of cat urine
I cant say it was a matter of the context of the protests for me, if I were in a protest, i'd get out of the way of an ambulance no matter what(medication should be neutral after all).

From what I remember the article I read as well never stated what caused him to be in the ambulance in the first place but he did indeed die because he couldn't be taken to the hospital in time.

What actually got me angry though was that he was a father of a 4 year old, probably just wanted to get back to his kid.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, checking Snopes, because I'd been hearing conflicting things about this story...

Basically it's listed as "unproven." There had been similar stories that cropped up throughout last year, so unclear whether or not this actually happened.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, checking Snopes, because I'd been hearing conflicting things about this story...

Basically it's listed as "unproven." There had been similar stories that cropped up throughout last year, so unclear whether or not this actually happened.
Ah I didn't know it was unproven, I am now sceptical then as well.

Is snopes a good tool/website for determining this kind of stuff then?
From that particular page it seems like it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

When it disproves old email chain mail bait an other things like the above, people scream that its liberal propaganda and not an accurate source. Though it fact checks everything and is, as much as anything can be, unbiased.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When it disproves old email chain mail bait an other things like the above, people scream that its liberal propaganda and not an accurate source. Though it fact checks everything and is, as much as anything can be, unbiased.
The current problem with mainstream media and people's skepticism is how they handled the election and post-election, showing a clear bias for one candidate and, in CNN's case, admitting to being biased. Personally, it's as my grandma used to say: Half of what you hear, half of what you see. Don't believe the entire thing without knowing the information first-hand.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Snopes is pretty good, and does help on many things(Though they are not entirely unbiased on all matters, they make a good effort and succeed at it most of the time). They do more to disprove or confirm things than most people care to do on their own, and that makes them a good site to check for initial, low-key fact checking for things you're not invested into.

Do your own fact checking if you actually want to know the details and how things are. It's not hard, it's just time consuming and you have to know how. For the ambulance matter, they did about as well as one could, though they aren't listing their own sources, or explaining the methods used to investigate.
With the lack of actual sources and information on the claim (Ambulance blocked, death caused, no location, no names, no specific time), it is difficult to look for confirmation on anything. Which is of itself a good indicator that someone has intentionally kept things vague so that their claim could not be disproven- A thing that only really happens with a fake claim.

That said, if there is a video or similar, then one can study that and get a whole lot further into either proving or disproving the matter. But that depends on the video quality as well. Stuff like being able to see the licence plate is gold for fact checking, as you can track down the ambulance and ask the organisation using it if they have any records of it. Street name signs too are helpful, as you can find the location and then ask the local hospitals for information.

But I feel like I may be rambling, so I'm going to shut up and post some news

The crack in an Antarctic ice shelf just grew by 11 miles. A break could be imminent.
It's not a good thing, to say the least

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd care, but I live in the mountains so... HAHA SUCKERS!