What's new

In today's news...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

I for one can't wait to go back to the glory days of raiding the village over the hill, killing the men and taking the women.

All we need is for trump to press that shiny big red button

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...all he did is reverse my statements. He put a 'not' in front of some of them and completely changed others. You realize that I didn't say any of that, right? Also, slicer, that's not how arguing works. That's just being contrary.
Pretty sure Slicer can speak for himself, but you may wanna read up on hitchens razor in the meantime. I personally got bored when I heard sociology but he tries to actually argue facts with ya, not statements.

Everything society did during, and after changing from hunter-gatherer societies to agricultural and urban societies is bad and should be reversed
They want to go back to those days where humans lived in tribes and camps
Anyone seriously into that, not saying there aren't people that are, shouldn't peruse the internet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pretty sure Slicer can speak for himself, but you may wanna read up on hitchens razor in the meantime. I personally got bored when I heard sociology but he tries to actually argue facts with ya, not statements.
Exactly my point.

...all he did is reverse my statements. He put a 'not' in front of some of them and completely changed others. You realize that I didn't say any of that, right? Also, slicer, that's not how arguing works. That's just being contrary.
Why are the rules different for you? Why should I have to offer a supporting argument instead of just spitting out unproven, factless statements as reality?

The reason I changed some is because they did not make sense. I honestly believed you had meant something else after reading so much Engrish on this forum. Thus my questioning of your mastery of the English language.

My argument is that since there is racism and having racism here doesn't decrease racism overseas, people can complain about racism and try to change it.
I really don't understand your line of thought. How COULD racism in one nation decrease the racism in another? Ignoring the 'solution' of creating a state just for racists and imprisoning them there.

It's like saying there's a lack of red dust on Earth, but plenty of it on Mars, however all that red dust on Mars doesn't increase the red dust on Earth so people can complain about a lack of red dust on Earth to try and change it.
(Holy fuck, coming up with this analogy made my brain go wrreaght)

Don't get me wrong, I hate SJW as much as anyone else. But saying that their message is wrong because they are a bunch of morons is a fallacy in itself (ad hominem). There are a lot of problems here and it isn't stupid to want those problems to decrease.
I shouldn't have to pick apart every argument they make when the contradictions between what they say and how they act are so blatantly obvious, alongside the lies they state as fact. Just like your' saying I'm being contrary for producing a counter argument of 3 numbered statements, you don't get to say I'm wrong for doing THE EXACT SAME THING you did.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Completely unimportant news, yet I'm sure it's not unwelcome

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Completely unimportant news, yet I'm sure it's not unwelcome

I'm just thinking 'man, I bet they don't have any of those ugly tiny barky 'dogs' over there, because om nom nom snakefoods.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Thorny Devil Lizard has grooves in its body that draw water to its mouth from its body. So all it has to do is stick a leg in some water and then lick the edges of its mouth from time to time. It can even do it with just soil moisture.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

R.I.P Charlie Murphy. WTF man? :(

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The US military has dropped the third-largest bomb ever used in combat today. Though vastly less destructive than a nuclear bomb, the MOAB (commonly called "Mother of all bombs") still has the destructive force of 11 tons of TNT. It was used on an Afghanistan cave complex used by ISIS affiliates.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

That was a little underwhelming, I was expecting something bigger.

I mean the Grand Slam used in ww2 was 22,000 lbs.
And that was also designed to penetrate the ground to cause a localised earth quake.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure how useful bombing from the air will be against caves and tunnels
But I suppose they know what they're doing and such a caliber is going to make it shake at least

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Supposedly decent as the Massive Ordance/Air Blast is thermobaric weapon that will suck all the oxygen out of the cave network as well as making a very very big boom and pressure wave.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We do have bombs made to destroy heavily fortified underground installations. Though we'd need to identify targets with those.

Also inb4 20 innocent goat-herders killed at the isolated site as a result of this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hentai foundry is down!

As of 9:10 PM EST 4/15, somebody done fucked up!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rock Candy's site has been done for fucking ever

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm? Appears to be back up, for me at least:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the FUCK did you know which artists' page I was trying to get to?
Would you believe mind reading? If not, look right behind you...

Nah lol, only HF creator I frequent; guess great perverts like think alike ;)

Cappy

Reputation score

Feeling down? People not taking your semi-violent peaceful protests seriously?
Want to catch "The Man" red handed in the act of oppression but can't seem to provoke any acts of violence that don't make you seem like the obvious perpetrator? Well is here to help!

Now, rather than waiting for pesky incidents of actual corruption, or even just events that could be construed as corruption to journalize, you can just call the police directly to pose for symbolic arrests; THAT'S RIGHT! All the truth to power, none of the hard work or sacrifice, delivered directly to your gathering! Why wait for the police to act out of line when you can just do shoddy re-enactments with the people you are accusing of corruption and racism, it's the American way!