What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
There's more to cannabis than "It just grows"
For the best content to get high- The recreational use, the plant needs some specific circumstances. There's multiple strains and a lot of variations too

But all that said, they probably started growing before selling became legal. Legalize growing roughly one harvest before legalizing selling and all that. Surely they've thought of more ways to make things go smoothly

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Now for a little political news, it seems that someone attempted to mail out pipe bombs to CNN and several prominent democrat figures which includes the Obamas and the Clintons as well as George Soros, Maxine Waters and Eric Holder

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
They're either fakes or made by the world's most incompetent bomber. Those aren't pipe bombs
There's a whole lot of stuff I've already read on these things that basically just points out that these are not bombs and not intended to cause harm. They're intended to cause a scare, and that is exactly what is being done with them

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's too bad, I mean someone SHOULD be trying to kill these fucks (politicians in general)... alot of someones.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They're either fakes or made by the world's most incompetent bomber. Those aren't pipe bombs
There's a whole lot of stuff I've already read on these things that basically just points out that these are not bombs and not intended to cause harm. They're intended to cause a scare, and that is exactly what is being done with them
Dear god, this is tactic old as fuck. Painting yourself like a victim without risking any possible harm (a note though, it could as well be a third party insane idiot trying to show how bad it is for those people). Elections are closer and closer, so it's expected this will be happening more often. Fake alarm, let it be gone in the depths of internet because someone may decide to prove their point like this VVVV
That's too bad, I mean someone SHOULD be trying to kill these fucks (politicians in general)... alot of someones.
This is the expected reaction. Now it's just "Hey, look at this nazi! He wants them dead!". Don't fall for emotional warfare, as it uses the fact that many men aren't manly enough and get emotional over every little shit. I don't like those fucks as well, but better way is letting the topic die naturally instead of this. More than half of world is made out of women, let it be that way, don't add ones with dicks hanging between their legs.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Mind not trying to stir up some sort of pissing contest? Maybe at least try to disguise it as something else? The t-shirt gun thing was at least interesting...

This is the reason why there's less than 10 of us that regularly check EE, I'm sure we could all enjoy ourselves alot more if we duped some people into thinking this sub was used for it's stated purpose.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Mind not trying to stir up some sort of pissing contest? Maybe at least try to disguise it as something else? The t-shirt gun thing was at least interesting...

This is the reason why there's less than 10 of us that regularly check EE, I'm sure we could all enjoy ourselves alot more if we duped some people into thinking this sub was used for it's stated purpose.
If I wanted to play you for shit and giggles, I would point it out right away, before doing that so I can bring it later, making it hurt much more.
Since you missed the point, don't be played like a child, you are giving type of strong reaction that you are expected to give to make a point, just like right now. I am not going to sugarcoat my words unless I am talking to a female I want to fuck. Sorry, but not really, that I am not engaging in being nice and dickhugging so we can make a circle of faggotry. You can disagree with someone and have a logical discussion, feels are what screws everything up.
Take example of AceofWind and XSI, first you get a report on the matter, then XSI comments on the fakeness of bombs themselves, fairly pointing out they are meant to scare, without pointing out a target of that. Then you have myself, coming in with obvious bias as at who it is pointed at. I could as well be wrong and it could be some hardcore anti-left winger trying to scare those people, I dismissed this idea because those bombs were fake.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So you read this

as this

Really? Somehow I'm not quite convinced you're that awful at English.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Like you did with "let's just kill all politicians! Fuck law and order! Anarchy ftw!"? Listen, bud, don't tell someone being rational and even-tempered to shut up cause they don't agree with your views. You don't like something, you can a) ignore it, or b) fuck you, I'm a ninja.

I agree, though, that the t-shirt gun discussion was fun. Watching you get BTFO by everybody and half-assedly trying to save face was amusing. I look forwards to the next time you say something stupid.

Couldn't even contain yourself for a single post, could you? That blatant hypocrisy just had to expose itself in the same moment you ask for an shit-flinging to be averted. Bud, the entire site has seen a recent drop (unrelated to the blatant shitposting) due to technical issues. Combine that with the fact that, even if the h-section posters are (mostly) mouth-breathing idiots, the overall population probably does more lurking than posting. Hell, I lurk a whole fuckton most days. If I want to contribute (like now), I will.

Also,
>Getting your news from ulmf

1535357543319.png

If I wanted to play you for shit and giggles, I would point it out right away, before doing that so I can bring it later, making it hurt much more.
Someone like Slicer doesn't recognize when they're being duped. You would have better luck trying to educate a cat by duping it.

Since you missed the point, don't be played like a child, you are giving type of strong reaction that you are expected to give to make a point, just like right now. I am not going to sugarcoat my words unless I am talking to a female I want to fuck. Sorry, but not really, that I am not engaging in being nice and dickhugging so we can make a circle of faggotry. You can disagree with someone and have a logical discussion, feels are what screws everything up.
Hypocrisy. That would be the word you are looking for. Yes, it applies. Yes, he is full of it.

Feelings do mess things up. Look what happened during the 2016 Presidential election and all the shenanigans up until now. It's been a clusterfuck of bad, emotional decisions for Democrats and left-leaning Republicans. When you succumb to being emotional in response to something happening, you stop being able to make rational decisions. If this were the Dead Space universe, we'd all be alien zombie things by now.

Take example of AceofWind and XSI, first you get a report on the matter, then XSI comments on the fakeness of bombs themselves, fairly pointing out they are meant to scare, without pointing out a target of that. Then you have myself, coming in with obvious bias as at who it is pointed at. I could as well be wrong and it could be some hardcore anti-left winger trying to scare those people, I dismissed this idea because those bombs were fake.
I'm gonna add to this, since I'm diving nose-first, anyways. First and foremost, the return addresses were apparently spelled incorrectly. This draws upon an interesting conundrum, wherein it begs the question of who screws up their own address. Second issue is, apparently, the stamps weren't marked by a post office, suggesting that the packages weren't so much mailed as hand-delivered. The return address thing is already a weird situation, since someone committing an act of terror wouldn't want to be fingered by their own doing. Fuck the postal service, there is clearly a lack of coherent thinking in this entire thing. Who would finger themselves in an attempted murder.

Another point is the people who supposedly "received" these packages. Maxine Waters, George Soros, and another than Democrats aren't particularly high on, allegedly. Heck, the Soros one seems a bit too obvious to be real. Why would you target someone who is the front-runner for conspiracy theories in the current political climate? Wouldn't that draw too much attention to your endgame? What's the endgame, even? Oh, and these bombs are being "delivered" around the time when a South American caravan is pushing North towards the US, unimpeded (even supported) by the Mexican government? Why draw attention to your "side" of the political spectrum?

I'm not even gonna go into the guy who posted his on twitter before contacting the authorities. Why would you willfully pull a suspected explosive device from its planted spot, take it inside near your loved ones, take a pic, and post on twitter before ensuring it wasn't going to kill your ass for the slightest misstep? It's way too fishy.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eh, the site's been rebounding pretty steadily gotta say, just EE is still slow :/ - but it's always been slow :whistle::coffee:. Also do get some interesting news on ulmf I'd never have heard about from my other news sources, so ehhh :whistle::coffee::coffee:

In some news, man stabs colleague in Russian Antarctica Expedition; and to "kill a mockingbird" voted America's best-loved novel by a massive PBS survey, kind of surprisingly. Slow news day...

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Like you did with "let's just kill all politicians! Fuck law and order! Anarchy ftw!"? Listen, bud, don't tell someone being rational and even-tempered to shut up cause they don't agree with your views. You don't like something, you can a) ignore it, or b) fuck you, I'm a ninja.
I don't need a prince in shining armor, I can make a point myself.
I agree, though, that the t-shirt gun discussion was fun. Watching you get BTFO by everybody and half-assedly trying to save face was amusing. I look forwards to the next time you say something stupid.
I don't and it's not exactly true he was BTFO by everyone. Not knowing something and being emotional are two different things and I have seen slicer having valid points more than once. This time he fell for it because of feels. Calling for politicians to be killed is giving exact reaction that is expected. Why? So it can be pointed out as: "Look at all those bad people! Look at all those nazis calling for murder!". Not a way to go.
Someone like Slicer doesn't recognize when they're being duped. You would have better luck trying to educate a cat by duping it.
Actually... He did recognize that and it bothered him a lot, see, it's quite transparent:
So you read this
sigh.jpg
as this
sperging.jpg
Really? Somehow I'm not quite convinced you're that awful at English.
Give credit where credit is due, laugh when it's laughable. No point in hating someone because of past or different opinions, same goes for liking someone.
But, giving credit to someone you disagreed with is hard, I acknowledge as much, doesn't mean it can't be done.
Feelings do mess things up. Look what happened during the 2016 Presidential election and all the shenanigans up until now. It's been a clusterfuck of bad, emotional decisions for Democrats and left-leaning Republicans. When you succumb to being emotional in response to something happening, you stop being able to make rational decisions. If this were the Dead Space universe, we'd all be alien zombie things by now.
Not everything, I agree with examples provided, but what about marriage? Sure, there are emotional decisions that can mess things up, but lack of emotional element turns marriage into an awful chore.
Don't really wanna gonna get into this, but thought slicer's post was being pretty gungho, not a "sissy"; from what I got, he was all for killing some politicians and keeping the rest on their toes constantly o_o [...]
Exactly my point, overacting, overexcited, feels over think, etc - semantics. Won't keep politicians on their toes, not when it is expected for people to react this way to gain sympathy points from other folks.
I'm gonna add to this, since I'm diving nose-first, anyways. First and foremost, the return addresses were apparently spelled incorrectly. This draws upon an interesting conundrum, wherein it begs the question of who screws up their own address. Second issue is, apparently, the stamps weren't marked by a post office, suggesting that the packages weren't so much mailed as hand-delivered. The return address thing is already a weird situation, since someone committing an act of terror wouldn't want to be fingered by their own doing. Fuck the postal service, there is clearly a lack of coherent thinking in this entire thing. Who would finger themselves in an attempted murder.
One thing regarding screwing up an address would be to blame someone else. Stamp thing, if confirmed really does add extra fuckery to it.
Another point is the people who supposedly "received" these packages. Maxine Waters, George Soros, and another than Democrats aren't particularly high on, allegedly. Heck, the Soros one seems a bit too obvious to be real. Why would you target someone who is the front-runner for conspiracy theories in the current political climate? Wouldn't that draw too much attention to your endgame? What's the endgame, even? Oh, and these bombs are being "delivered" around the time when a South American caravan is pushing North towards the US, unimpeded (even supported) by the Mexican government? Why draw attention to your "side" of the political spectrum?
This, another reason where my bias came from, timing and no-threat seems weird. "It's too obvious!". Well, in terms of social-engineering and manipulating a crowd, you don't go for over complicated methods, most of the time that fails. It's better to create discord and let people create certain arguments and argue between each other. When you scream at other person, you focus on that person, not on what's going in the background.
I'm not even gonna go into the guy who posted his on twitter before contacting the authorities. Why would you willfully pull a suspected explosive device from its planted spot, take it inside near your loved ones, take a pic, and post on twitter before ensuring it wasn't going to kill your ass for the slightest misstep? It's way too fishy.
Could be simple stupidity and need of being recognized by doing dumb shit, but yeah, seems weird.
Eh, the site's been rebounding pretty steadily gotta say, just EE is still slow :/ - but it's always been slow :whistle::coffee:. Also do get some interesting news on ulmf I'd never have heard about from my other news sources, so ehhh :whistle::coffee::coffee:

In some news, man stabs colleague in Russian Antarctica Expedition; and to "kill a mockingbird" voted America's best-loved novel by a massive PBS survey, kind of surprisingly. Slow news day...

Well, I know you edited your post but I responded to it when you posted it, so it stays.
Anyway, to laugh at fake bombing and let it die naturally.
Yup, it is slow, but that's what you can expect after such long break from forum working. It can grow naturally, doesn't happen in year or two, but I agree, it always seemed slow.

Hmm... seems like that expedition didn't had people prepared for the conditions which are hard. Doesn't take much and there is a reason why astronauts are also being prepared mentally. Shame, but it seems guy will live, other one will have to get his punishment.
"to Kill a mockingbird"? Hmm... a coming-of-age story about racism and injustice, overcame wizards and time travellers to be voted America's best-loved novel by readers nationwide.
Oh, so: "I was bullied because I was weak" - the story. What a shock, society really needs to get their shit together, weak people can't build anything.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ya, I pretty much misread both your posts >.<, need more coffee :whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee:. Speaking of being slow, think I need to go shitpost activity into existence :3

Apparently that station was in better climes than the rest, but still it is weird he wasn't properly trained and screened beforehand. :unsure: And ah well, any society that votes the extremely popular Harry Potter and Tolkien books behind anything else already has their wires crossed lol.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ya, I pretty much misread both your posts >.<, need more coffee :whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee:. Speaking of being slow, think I need to go shitpost activity into existence :3

Apparently that station was in better climes than the rest, but still it is weird he wasn't properly trained and screened beforehand. :unsure: And ah well, any society that votes the extremely popular Harry Potter and Tolkien books behind anything else already has their wires crossed lol.
Sadly, there isn't much screening for things like that that could be done. Even strong mentally people can easily break in certain environments, it's very close to a prison, but unlike one, there aren't guards to keep control. There are ways to help people with the problems, not always working, could as well be what pulled final straw. Really don't recommend, things like that take a lot of mental toll after a while, had this kind of conditions in mind rather than harsh nature xP
Yeah, you should start shitposting more, something going on always gives better vibe than nothing :D

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what the general consensus is on PBS. Do we categorize them as "fake news" or "Trump approved"? Someone should put together a list or something...

That Russian stabbing thing pretty much spells the recent news cycle. Shit's so common for the red flag nation that having that kind of news leak into the west is a bit... shocking? I wanna say that's the word, but eh. I think it's more people being bored of hearing the same "Trump is Hitler" "Democrats did x" shit that something different is welcome, even if it's Russia. And, if we've resorted to Russian news for something different, well, shit.

I don't need a prince in shining armor, I can make a point myself.
That's fine. I was pointing out his hypocrisy.

I don't and it's not exactly true he was BTFO by everyone. Not knowing something and being emotional are two different things and I have seen slicer having valid points more than once. This time he fell for it because of feels. Calling for politicians to be killed is giving exact reaction that is expected. Why? So it can be pointed out as: "Look at all those bad people! Look at all those nazis calling for murder!". Not a way to go.
Listen, a broken clock can be right twice a day. That doesn't mean it's not broken or you shouldn't get it fixed. It just means it's not working and you should probably do something to correct that. Then again, this is a functioning person, and, well, no analogy stands up to scrutiny.

Actually... He did recognize that and it bothered him a lot, see, it's quite transparent:
Actually, no. He was mocking your grasp of English and trying to backpedal.

Give credit where credit is due, laugh when it's laughable. No point in hating someone because of past or different opinions, same goes for liking someone.
But, giving credit to someone you disagreed with is hard, I acknowledge as much, doesn't mean it can't be done.
There is a difference. You're giving the benefit out of not wanting to call stupid where it is, and I won't dispute your reasons cause that requires me to care enough and you to reciprocate that feeling. It's clear neither of us cares enough to buy each other's farm, so let's skip that. I want to say your naive, but experience has taught me the opposite. You're well aware and trying to be kind, and I can appreciate that. Slicer, however, isn't a baby (see: doubt) and can handle criticism. If he wants to call someone a "troll" or "toxic" rather than argue like an adult, then it's clear he has no argument and it's better to either call it out or ignore him. I prefer calling out and then ignoring.

Not everything, I agree with examples provided, but what about marriage? Sure, there are emotional decisions that can mess things up, but lack of emotional element turns marriage into an awful chore.
Okay, now you're going into debate territory and, as much as I enjoy our debates, Slicer did make a good point about it diverting from the main purpose of the thread (although, if anything, our debates draw in more attention). I will point out that marriage requires emotional investment, yes, but it's less about reacting and more about empathy. When you can empathize with another Human being, you come to understand and bond with them. It's a purely scientific thing that naive/idealist persons say "can't be measured by science." It can, but nobody really wants to invest any of the time or energy into writing 7 billion equations and matching each one to their closest variable. C'mon, man! Catgirls and starships!

One thing regarding screwing up an address would be to blame someone else. Stamp thing, if confirmed really does add extra fuckery to it.
There's a phrase which applies: Too many cooks spoil the broth. You could argue the more people involved in an operation, the easier it is to see it through. Unfortunately, that's only when the situation requires more bodies to move more stuff. In the case of a special ops in the military or government ops, the fewer bodies and minds involved, the easier it is to maneuver. In this instance, the fewer people you have involved in your bombing attempt, the easier it is for you to maneuver because it requires fewer lips to be sealed and less room for error. You can't account for people, in the same vein that you can't predict how they'll react.

This, another reason where my bias came from, timing and no-threat seems weird. "It's too obvious!". Well, in terms of social-engineering and manipulating a crowd, you don't go for over complicated methods, most of the time that fails. It's better to create discord and let people create certain arguments and argue between each other. When you scream at other person, you focus on that person, not on what's going in the background.
Soros headlines conspiracy theories mostly due to his views on globalization and such. It's not hard to attribute a billionaire Jew to everything bad about Liberal/Left ideology and then say "The Jews did it!" when shit goes south. Hell, Hitler had a terrible habit of using that excuse up until Russia slapped his shit across Berlin, to which point he shifted the blame to his own generals. Hello, history.

That said, I'm also not discounting that a billionaire non-religious Jew that allegedly hates the west and all its machinations and wants a one-world government (again, allegedly) would invest all his hard-earned shekels into Hillary Clinton and multiple nefarious schemes to not only undermine a global superpower, but then establish a totalitarian dictatorship that favored his ideology and those in strong support of it. Again, you want Hitler? 'Cause, that's how you get Hitler.

Could be simple stupidity and need of being recognized by doing dumb shit, but yeah, seems weird.
The current intelligence level of Democrat's isn't exactly that high, I'll admit. I would still buy that it's a setup for the dude to be that dense about things intentionally rather than taking every opportunity to avoid getting blown up. The natural instinct of "let's not get blown up" generally overpowers any momentary novelty of "look at this bomb, guiz!"

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's fine. I was pointing out his hypocrisy.
Fair enough I guess then.
Listen, a broken clock can be right twice a day. That doesn't mean it's not broken or you shouldn't get it fixed. It just means it's not working and you should probably do something to correct that. Then again, this is a functioning person, and, well, no analogy stands up to scrutiny.
I am not going to fix anyone's "thing", I can point it out though.
Actually, no. He was mocking your grasp of English and trying to backpedal.
Exactly, meaning there was a recognition of that. I just hit too close to home for comfort.
There is a difference. You're giving the benefit out of not wanting to call stupid where it is, and I won't dispute your reasons cause that requires me to care enough and you to reciprocate that feeling. It's clear neither of us cares enough to buy each other's farm, so let's skip that. I want to say your naive, but experience has taught me the opposite. You're well aware and trying to be kind, and I can appreciate that. Slicer, however, isn't a baby (see: doubt) and can handle criticism. If he wants to call someone a "troll" or "toxic" rather than argue like an adult, then it's clear he has no argument and it's better to either call it out or ignore him. I prefer calling out and then ignoring.
Fair enough, skip.
>trying to be kind
Kindly, go fuck yourself xD
I would say being called on your manliness is hell of an insult. Since I did agree with Slicer on this and that, I can't say it's always the case. In this very issue I do share his views on those "politicians" and I assume you do too. Generally, pointing it out like that and getting backpedalling is good enough. Then ignoring is a fine thing to do, otherwise people start arguing and infighting, pretty much what is expected of "stupid sheep" to do. I would say, let's just drop it as it is.
Okay, now you're going into debate territory and, as much as I enjoy our debates, Slicer did make a good point about it diverting from the main purpose of the thread (although, if anything, our debates draw in more attention). I will point out that marriage requires emotional investment, yes, but it's less about reacting and more about empathy. When you can empathize with another Human being, you come to understand and bond with them. It's a purely scientific thing that naive/idealist persons say "can't be measured by science." It can, but nobody really wants to invest any of the time or energy into writing 7 billion equations and matching each one to their closest variable. C'mon, man! Catgirls and starships!
Kek, maybe making a thread for long debates wouldn't be a bad idea, no one says those can't be a side by side to news thread.
Like and subscribe if you think it should be a thing xD
Anyway, yup, there is a place and time for everything, I am scratching it a lot on little details here.
There's a phrase which applies: Too many cooks spoil the broth. You could argue the more people involved in an operation, the easier it is to see it through. Unfortunately, that's only when the situation requires more bodies to move more stuff. In the case of a special ops in the military or government ops, the fewer bodies and minds involved, the easier it is to maneuver. In this instance, the fewer people you have involved in your bombing attempt, the easier it is for you to maneuver because it requires fewer lips to be sealed and less room for error. You can't account for people, in the same vein that you can't predict how they'll react.
Since I would rather for topic to die slowly instead of being a feeder as it's designed to be, I will lower myself to some general statements here.
Pretty much, when committing a crime, for every accomplice you gain additional risk and depending on the crime itself, over planning tend to bite back quite fast. It's just easier to find a killer that planned whole thing in advance than a guy that randomly decided to sunset someone and just disappeared. Latter is a huge pain in the ass for police, sometimes ending without a criminal being caught.
Soros headlines conspiracy theories mostly due to his views on globalization and such. It's not hard to attribute a billionaire Jew to everything bad about Liberal/Left ideology and then say "The Jews did it!" when shit goes south. Hell, Hitler had a terrible habit of using that excuse up until Russia slapped his shit across Berlin, to which point he shifted the blame to his own generals. Hello, history.
Pretty much, have you seen how he was doing his shit for years, not bringing that much attention to himself? Right now he is "the main villain", so something did change/happen. My wild guess would be his age or some problematic disease, going further with it I would say he doesn't have that much in him, so he will take everything to the grave. Without him there will be a huge window until new "bad guy" [not especially a person] pops out, but until that you can do a lot as no one expects shit going in the background. People do need an enemy, be it nazis, terrorists, billionaire jew and so on, doesn't matter the side, boogeyman is a must. Exactly, hello history.
That said, I'm also not discounting that a billionaire non-religious Jew that allegedly hates the west and all its machinations and wants a one-world government (again, allegedly) would invest all his hard-earned shekels into Hillary Clinton and multiple nefarious schemes to not only undermine a global superpower, but then establish a totalitarian dictatorship that favored his ideology and those in strong support of it. Again, you want Hitler? 'Cause, that's how you get Hitler.
The current intelligence level of Democrat's isn't exactly that high, I'll admit. I would still buy that it's a setup for the dude to be that dense about things intentionally rather than taking every opportunity to avoid getting blown up. The natural instinct of "let's not get blown up" generally overpowers any momentary novelty of "look at this bomb, guiz!"
Hmm... But if you know it's a dud, you aren't scared of it. Then again, people tend to try riding their bikes from roof to ground, "come on, what bad could happen?".

Anyway, as much as I like debates and such, I am taking a slight break with this one because apparently I am trying to off myself working on a game (not enough sleep and forgetting about food made me loose some weight already xD). So I doubt I will be responding much as I have to go back to lying to myself I will be able to finish it before end of the month xP

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't suppose the three of you can take your e-peen waggling to another thread or alternatively...

You're all a triplet of boring dribble, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that comes here and gets annoyed by your constant ravings.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
How about a "Discussions" thread? We can keep this one for news and/or sources and then have the in-depth discussions moved out to there after maybe like 2-3 posts?

We could call it E-peen fencing or something if you prefer

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
And just so I'm not as bad...

Trump Train vs the Migrant Train - who do you think will win?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All right, now that that's over, let's revisit something I previously posted about. Tyler Barriss, the man who was indicted in the first swatting death of a man from Wichita, Kansas last year is now facing 46 new federal charges placed against him regarding swatting incidents that took place in several U.S states as well as other countries like Canada since 2015 which he's now set to plead guilty to. This could very well lead to him being imprisoned for several decades

Last edited: