What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
And in more current news
Floyd arrest bodycam leaked

Cops handled it okay, clearly shows he had trouble for a long time before he got the knee on him. So it's pretty much confirmed that he died from some kind of substance rather than from the knee on him

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So it's pretty much confirmed that he died from some kind of substance rather than from the knee on him
I doubt you are qualified to overrule the coroner. You can relatively easily test for most substances in a bodies system and the coroner would be highly motivated to do so.
Also.. no it's not normal, at least not for europe, it's not normal you get guns drawn on you within a moment or two over here. Also a lot of commanding, little to no attempting to establish if there was a mental illness.. or drugs, or whatever responsible for the behaviour.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I doubt you are qualified to overrule the coroner. You can relatively easily test for most substances in a bodies system and the coroner would be highly motivated to do so.
two contradicting coroners, one of which has a public history of being wrong.

Also.. no it's not normal, at least not for europe, it's not normal you get guns drawn on you within a moment or two over here. Also a lot of commanding, little to no attempting to establish if there was a mental illness.. or drugs, or whatever responsible for the behaviour.
That's kinda another problem or two.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty much that on the coroners, one of them said "Died by drug overdose", the other one said he was choked by the cops
The cam pretty much shows that he was having trouble breathing before the cops sat on him, therefor by process of elimination I can safely say that the coroner that said he didn't get choked to death was probably right about a few things

I also meant they handled it okay for US standards as far as I've seen. They police very differently compared to the other side of the Atlantic, but then it can go a lot worse there too when everyone can pull a gun on the cop

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There's a specific way to act when coming into contact with LEOs that we were literally taught in driver's education class. 90% of it is complying with their requests promptly and not doing weird shit like reaching around or trying to get out of the vehicle before the officer tells you to.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Pretty much that on the coroners, one of them said "Died by drug overdose", the other one said he was choked by the cops
The cam pretty much shows that he was having trouble breathing before the cops sat on him, therefor by process of elimination I can safely say that the coroner that said he didn't get choked to death was probably right about a few things

I also meant they handled it okay for US standards as far as I've seen. They police very differently compared to the other side of the Atlantic, but then it can go a lot worse there too when everyone can pull a gun on the cop
So he was having trouble breathing and then the cops proceeded to sit on him? REGARDLESS of whether he actually died from drug overdose, that's still not acceptable behaviour from the cops.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
He's acting hysterical, and he said "I can't breath" at 7:51 mark in the video, which was way they started kneeling on him.

So like the coroner said, he probably has something in his system. But none of us here know enough to say for sure what actually killed him.

So he was having trouble breathing and then the cops proceeded to sit on him? REGARDLESS of whether he actually died from drug overdose, that's still not acceptable behaviour from the cops.
The police didn't want to sit on him at first. When he said "I can't breath" for the first time, the police were still trying to get him to sit in the backseat of the police car. He wasn't actively resisting, but he wasn't complying with the orders either. Kind of like ADHD kids that just can't sit still for a single moment.

Sitting on him probably wasn't the best cause of action. Probably should have made him sit on the sidewalk until he's calmed down. But he was behaving really strangely.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
He asked to lay down several times during the recording, and then near the end the cop pulled him through the car instead of securing him in the car. Assumedly to allow him to lay down
He also put his knee on him, which I've been told is standard for restraining a suspect that's on the ground. I don't think he needed that much restraining but that's hindsight at this point

Also in other news- Beirut had a ship carrying fireworks docked next to a warehouse with about 2750 tons of explosive material. And then the ship got lit on fire somehow.
Fire spreads and then this is the result
The explosion was felt as far away as Cyprus

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
He asked to lay down several times during the recording, and then near the end the cop pulled him through the car instead of securing him in the car. Assumedly to allow him to lay down
He also put his knee on him, which I've been told is standard for restraining a suspect that's on the ground. I don't think he needed that much restraining but that's hindsight at this point

Also in other news- Beirut had a ship carrying fireworks docked next to a warehouse with about 2750 tons of explosive material. And then the ship got lit on fire somehow.
Fire spreads and then this is the result
The explosion was felt as far away as Cyprus
The ship didn't make any difference. Fireworks make big spark, but the force of the explosion is actually quite small. The problem is the warehouse (the one that was clearly on fire and smoking at the beginning of the video) that had 2,750 tonne of ammonium nitrate.

Also, it wasn't a munition store. While ammonium nitrate can be used to make (crappy) explosive, it's more often used as fertiliser. Normally the stuff isn't explosive, and you have to mix it with a fuel source to blow it up (Fun fact: in one of the Tom Clancy novels some terrorists mixed fertiliser and diesel in a cement truck to make a fertiliser bomb, but got caught easily because everyone nearby could smell the diesel). But I guess the warehouse was burning hot enough to set it off.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Fertilizer like that has been used in bombs since at the least the late medieval. Generally in much smaller quantities though
I've also seen reports that the fire started on the shore in a different warehouse and then spread from there, so the ship probably just got lit on fire around the same time

More questionable is that the warehouse was packed like that since 2013 and the local authorities knew about it, yet did nothing.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
So like the coroner said, he probably has something in his system. But none of us here know enough to say for sure what actually killed him.

1596883397564.png

Yeah, Floyd had something in his system all right - everything!
Even the dosage of Fentanyl alone was more than triple the lethal overdose

He also had major heart disease, colloquially know as 'the widow maker'
1596883952229.png

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Dayumn if that's real no wonder he couldn't breathe.

Tenma

Reputation score
If it had been a team of paramedics, instead of police officers, they would've had difficulties saving Floyd's life. He'd not be a martyr, just another overdosed junkie. Even then his name continues to lose its relevancy as Black Lives Matter steadily just becomes a political vehicle once more, the fund rising front for the DNC. Unfortunately, there's actually individuals now who'd use any excuse as reason to dismantle The United States police services. As to that ends, we're already seeing the repercussions in major cities such as New York City and Portland.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Dayumn if that's real no wonder he couldn't breathe.
Yes its real, and it's two months old.
And yet people keep spinning the narrative that a knee to the back of the neck where the hard rigid spinal column is, and the soft arteries and windpipe aren't, is why Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe for eight minutes.

Also the next few days should be interesting

Expect to see HD full length bodycam footage from all four officers soon

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
He was also diagnosed with corona a few months before the incident. The most known variants of which attack your lungs (and other organs), leaving long-lasting damage (Possibly permanent) that can make it occasionally harder to breathe

He didn't deserve to die, but I don't think we can really blame the police for it here. A lot of things went wrong before they even arrived on scene. I doubt that the stress from the arrest helped, but that's again something we can't blame the cops for. It's kind of their job to make arrests

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of blm martyrs that could've died behind the wheel and killed someone.

You guys remember the guy that 'fell asleep' in a wendy's drive through?
And then got shot fleeing from the cops?

He was actually shitfaced drunk
Very very shitfaced drunk if the below reading is in mg/L
1596925746771.png

Then stole a taser after beating the two cops who had been very nice and friendly with him up til that point
Then ran away and shot the taser at a chasing police officer (who had already deployed his own taser)

Why was he so desperate to get away from a simple DUI?
Probably because he was on corona-parole from jail and he would've been sent back to carry out the rest of his sentence (which was for beating his wife and daughter, and a previous DUI)

Here's all the bodycam and CCTV footage compiled into one easy to view video.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

View attachment 33956

Yeah, Floyd had something in his system all right - everything!
Even the dosage of Fentanyl alone was more than triple the lethal overdose
I think you mixed up serum concentration and blood concentration. According to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (that's an official organisation under the EU), " ". The lethal dose varies from people to people, so even 11 ng/ml might still be survivable for him. But yeah, all that drugs can't be good for his health.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I think you mixed up serum concentration and blood concentration. According to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (that's an official organisation under the EU), " ". The lethal dose varies from people to people, so even 11 ng/ml might still be survivable for him. But yeah, all that drugs can't be good for his health.
on its own, but in a combo with other things...