What's new

In today's news...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
on its own, but in a combo with other things...
Yeah literally what the sourced site says:
Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved.

The crazy part is someone with 11 Fentanyl and 5.6 Fentanyl prodrug (Or was it a metabolic product? Too lazy to remember), being capable of walking around and talking around, this speaks to some pretty serious preexisting substance use. (To be clear, that wouldn't imply illegal necessarily, but still)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So animals just went out a killed a guy that didn't agree with them... I'm left wondering when corona will mutate to be more deadly and hoping for that day to get here sooner. And yes that link is to some weird site because the media here is trying to play the situation as if it isn't what it is.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The main thing I find «weird» about the link is that it seems to be India-sourced. And not all «animals» are murderous (friendly dogs are supposed to be man's best friend) but it certainly does look to me like those «Antifa» gang-members obviously don't see their own ironic «fascist» hypocrisy (modern day witch-hunters, pogroms, inquisitions, holocausts, crusades, blacks-hunting KKK-activities, etc., with another history-repeating version of it now apparently going on against so-called Trump-supporters). And but then again I probably shouldn't make claims in the affirmative but just quote «according to» such as one of the quotes from the video comments-section where someone posted...: «+Zachary Mims Exactly. People will watch this, plus they will read books like 1984, Brave New World and watch movies like The Matrix and V for Vendetta, plus hear about all the deaths caused by pharma drugs, but yet will STILL believe what the mainstream media tells them. They don't give a damn what is true, all they care about is believing in whatever is POPULAR.» (Posted in response to comment 4 years ago by the YT-user-name )

Out of curiosity. Exactly how is your local «media» trying to spin the situation into what it really isn't...?
(Yes, perhaps I ought to do my own homework to find the answer myself, but the other mod said he was extremely lazy compared to you so I figure you wouldn't mind this question)

So animals just went out a killed a guy that didn't agree with them... I'm left wondering when corona will mutate to be more deadly and hoping for that day to get here sooner. And yes that link is to some weird site because the media here is trying to play the situation as if it isn't what it is.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
It's funny that some kids shoots three people in self defence and the media is all "Murder murder murder"
But are completely silent when one of Soros's pets goes rabid - except, you know, to blame Trump.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
This sort of thing is why people stopped caring what the media says. It's a coinflip whether they're telling something resembling the truth, and if they are then they're trying to spin it anyway

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Out of curiosity. Exactly how is your local «media» trying to spin the situation into what it really isn't...?
(Yes, perhaps I ought to do my own homework to find the answer myself, but the other mod said he was extremely lazy compared to you so I figure you wouldn't mind this question)
Haven't watched t.v. in... years, never really read the paper either. So I actually couldn't tell you but I'm from New York state so I imagine the liberal spin machine is at full RPM. They've probably labeled the victim as a white supremacist by now.

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news portal with proven "fake news" and is .

Come on man, you can't just play the "accuse all the media" card when you link to the most shady media site out there.

Getting tired of this projection shit where apparently ALL media is untrustworthy and pushing an agenda. It's a simple tactic to push projection so hard that instead of just untrustworthy news stations/sites are wrong, it puts in people's heads that ALL of them are wrong to push an agenda, so that whenever the truth comes out, if it isn't confirming your bias and/or party, it's fake.

Never heard of this fake news shit so hard until 4-5 years ago.

We need a law to protect the freedom of speech from false lies, with harsh punishments so that this media manipulation shit end.
Otherwise we get this shit

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Feel free to provide some evidence discrediting this article then. Oh wait, you can't; because it's what happened. Great job there.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news portal with proven "fake news" and is .

Come on man, you can't just play the "accuse all the media" card when you link to the most shady media site out there.

Getting tired of this projection shit where apparently ALL media is untrustworthy and pushing an agenda. It's a simple tactic to push projection so hard that instead of just untrustworthy news stations/sites are wrong, it puts in people's heads that ALL of them are wrong to push an agenda, so that whenever the truth comes out, if it isn't confirming your bias and/or party, it's fake.

Never heard of this fake news shit so hard until 4-5 years ago.

We need a law to protect the freedom of speech from false lies, with harsh punishments so that this media manipulation shit end.
Otherwise we get this shit
So you want to ban free speech in order to protect it?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So you want to ban free speech in order to protect it?
Pretty much only the US has free speech to the extend where spreading disinformation isn't frowned upon. It's ok to say dumb things. It's not ok to go 'I said dumb shit but freedom of speech' No you can still be dumb and accountable, the only thing protected is that you expressed your dumb shit.
The press should be held to the highest standard of truth there, but hasn't been for many years.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, man, when it comes to topics that have any amount of «controversy» behind it, Wikipedia is the last «source» I would regard as having credible information.
It should also be noted that journalists are not immune to the «psychological-hacking» technique known as social-engineering; not even U.S. Presidents are immune to «cult» influences according to the documented cases found in so «cults» are NOT class-specific. Anybody can fall victim to false information/belief-systems regardless of whether they come from the poorest of peasants to even the richest or most-powerful of world-leaders (gawd help us if someone with nuclear-arsenals falls victim to cult-leadership).

Anyway, it is not my job to tell anybody what to think, but I am going to say that it becomes obvious amongst a group of people who've «done their homework» when someone else either hasn't done their homework or if they're just too damn stubbornly dogmatic to the point where their statements/behaviours/responses are literally cult-like (and I use the word «cult» in the CONTEXT that there are certain things that I can post before a «main-stream» audience and WITHOUT FAIL they will ALL end up «sourcing» from Snopes, Politifact, certain Wikipedia-pages, as IF I didn't already see the exact same responses from the previous dozen CNN-worshippers and even other forms of «predictable» behaviour [namely in the realm of their use of various «labels» in the form of pejoratives done as ad-hominems for character-assassination purposes... a HUGE REASON I do NOT give them credibility; because THAT is the «behaviour» of a «Politician» and I trust politicians as much as I trust the typical liar, I mean lawyer, err, wait, lawyers are liars... regardless, anybody who behaves like any sort of lawyer/politician/liar is SUSPECT in my book and probably also for most people who bother to do their homework]).

Even someone like

IF I am WRONG about any of the above... then I will NEED to know the following...:
1) WHEN did «history» STOP being a «repeating» process ?
2) HAS it not been a historic FACT that «psychopaths/sociopaths/criminals» HAVE come into positions of power... even to the point of leading whole ENTIRE countries/governments ?
3) HAS it not been a historic FACT that «mass-propaganda» HAS been used before in order to deceive the masses & TRICK (or at least coerce) MILLIONS into their DEATHS ?
4) HAS it not been a historic FACT that «traitors» HAVE existed, all throughout history, even to the point where they'd betray their own family, community, even their own nation/country ?

I have a few more I could ADD but I tire of repeating myself sometimes if I've already gone over similar elsewhere or already from some other platform.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
They've probably labeled the victim as a white supremacist by now.
Ha ha hah, that would be funny if it was an exaggeration.
But I was watching Louder With Crowder's livestream about the event and he brought up the live CNN coverage, at first there was silence on it, but then lo and behold the Commie News Network blames the victim as he 'supposedly had a far right white supremacist slogan on his hat'

OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news portal ... and is .
And that's a good thing

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably because wiki is edited by the same sort that become reddit mods

1598979543958.png

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I mean I ain't claiming Wikipedia's infallible, but also that's not an argument, that's just an ad hominem.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Bullshit, you can cry 'mah logical fallacies' all you want but if a court of law can use ad hominems to establish a person's motives you can be damned well sure that a random internet shitposter can use them too.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
IF there was such a thing as a court of law; WHAT law ? They're all lawless, operating as kangaroo-courts, used as a «money laundering» operation.
HOW do they money-launder ? Let me «edumacate» everyone as to what a «bond» is. In the «legal/financial» world there is a term...: Instrument-of-Exchange
WHAT is an Instrument of Exchange ? They are the Stocks, Bonds, IRAs, Mutual-Funds, Time-Shares, Retirement-Accounts, 401Ks, Money Market CDs, IOUs, and other forms of Promises to Pay.
The «courts» are in the business of CREATING these «bonds» (in the form of Jail-Bonds, Prison-Bonds, Release-Bonds, etc); Instruments-of-Exchange.
And yes, they (Bonds) DO get sold & traded on the Wall Street Stock-Market (and Standard & Poor's, and Dunn & Bradstreet, etc), amounting to Human-Trafficking.
I won't get too detailed here on the «Legalese» language but I can definitely tell everyone for a FACT that the words they use do NOT mean what people think they do.
In the end, a «case» in the «system» is really a «bank-account» that is connected to the stock-markets, specifically regarding what is a Cestui Que Trust.

I am not going to get too comprehensive here with quoting from the legislations & statute-books but will just end with the following quote & some clarification for now:
«A "Citizen of the United States" is a civilly dead entity operating as a co-trustee and co-beneficiary of the PCT (Public Charitable Trust), the constructive, cestui que trust of the US Inc. under the 14th Amendment, which upholds the debt of the USA and US Inc.» -Congressional Record, June 13 1967, pp. 15641-6
P.S.: Both USA & US Inc are corporations (also see 28 U.S. Code § 3002(15)a regarding the United States being defined as a Federal Corporation). I also read from another law-researcher that the acronym USA is actually the U.S. Army but isn't told to the public who are literally defined as Enemies of the United States (at least «U.S. Citizens» are considered enemies) according to the Trading With the Enemy Act of 1933 for reasons again which seem to be related to some sort of bankster-system.
«I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property – until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.» -Thomas Jefferson (not-so-spurious quote as evidenced by that rather disturbing & bizarre Mandela-Effect phenomenon)
Bullshit, you can cry 'mah logical fallacies' all you want but if a court of law can use ad hominems to establish a person's motives you can be damned well sure that a random internet shitposter can use them too.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tell you what... listen to both or every side of any so-called controversy. If Wikipedia is extremely highly critical of some doctor/scientist/author/etc., then check out the publications of those doctors/scientists/authors for yourself, and I am talking primary sources (what is metaphorically termed in English as : straight from the horse's mouth). All I can say is that my «journey» into this started out when I first was part of a «skeptics» cult, a system which very convincingly makes its followers believe that they are always right/correct about these subjects 100% of the time, and that «nonsense» had to be debunked. Considering that the very targets being «ridiculed» as «stupid» and «gullible» and «wasting their entire academic careers» were in the category of Doctors, Scientists, University Professors, etc., people whom I thought at the time were supposed to be the «smartest» and most-intelligent people on earth, I thought to myself: «Why don't we try to help these people out in order to see the truth/light...? Surely they would correct themselves if I was willing to make the effort to "read all their nonsense" then point out all of the flaws if I brought them to their attention.» Naïvely, I went about reading through their publications, thinking that I was going to easily «de-bunk» their materials, but, instead of «gullibility & credulity» ...I literally couldn't find any real flaws in their scientific methods nor their professionalism. In fact, if anything, I found that they were actually better at «de-bunking» fraud & pseudo-science than even the so-called «de-bunkers» themselves !

From then on it's essentially been a «trend» that I have noticed between what is «official» (or main-stream) or POPULAR versus what is sound, logical, reasonable, etc. Society has largely degraded and degenerated into what can only really be called a «popularity contest» and science shouldn't be about popularity but actually testing the merits of scientific-discovery for ourselves if possible; that is largely gone now since no longer are youths taught to do any actual experiments but solely to read & regurgate from a book without actually field-testing the book's claims for themselves. One last back-story, when I was little, I had a good set of science-books that instructed me to do experiments, one of which was to create my own water-filter (small-scale). I gathered up the rocks, pebbles, sand, cotton-swabs, tin-can, ink and tools needed to poke a hole at the bottom of the can after layering it like a filter. The book then instructed me to contaminate a glass of water with the ink, which I did, then I poured the ink-contaminated water into the water-filter I made... sure enough, the water came out clearer than when it entered (still not suitable for drinking of course since the ink still coloured the water), but these days...? I can quote Nikola Tesla...:

«Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.» -Nikola Tesla