What's new

In today's news...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You've eaten too much anarcho-left propaganda.
Check his most recent political views. The guy is convinced the Hunter Biden laptop story is legitimate despite the multitude of holes in it. He's as right-wing FOX-crazy as they come. Biden's inauguration and overall competency within his first three days has these people SEETHING with indignation.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No no no, it’s not Fox anymore, it’s all about that Newsmax.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Biden has competency?
I'm pretty sure he's just being told what to do. Old man is put up as a figurehead while he doesn't really do much of anything. Not that I blame the guy for that. He's old and has some issues. He deserves time to be with his family, not being paraded around for cameras and procedures.

That said, the WHO just said that you don't count as corona-positive anymore unless you show symptoms and have a second test to confirm the first. So expect new cases to drop like a rock. And expect the media to tell everyone it's because of new government policy, or working existing policy being enforced.
It isn't government competence that will reduce the cases, but rather they're just going to define people who are sick as not-sick unless it's a bad case.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Check his most recent political views. The guy is convinced the Hunter Biden laptop story is legitimate despite the multitude of holes in it. He's as right-wing FOX-crazy as they come. Biden's inauguration and overall competency within his first three days has these people SEETHING with indignation.
His appointee for Health Secretary is a morbidly obese transsexual, that posted that they want to label the people that don't accept trannies as ones that are mentally ill (before it was quickly taken down)
If that's not the definition of 'the lunatics taking over the asylum' I don't know what it.

Speaking of trannies, his decree to allow transsexuals to compete against women has really ticked off the TERFs and female athletes, because naturally they don't want to be against people that were born men with higher T levels or women that are essentially juicing on a performance enhancing drug.
It's going to be really hilarious watching the american left eat itself in the coming years.

And in other news...
Two days in and American has already increased the amount of military equipment in Syria as a convoy entered there from Iraq.
Looking forward to more troops dying in a desert shithole! /s

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sounds about right, given his nominee to the civil right's division wrote quite a to the harvard crimson espousing black supremacist views.

Of all the nonsense stated inside it cites black "spiritual abilities" as one of their superior qualities.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of trannies, his decree to allow transsexuals to compete against women has really ticked off the TERFs and female athletes, because naturally they don't want to be against people that were born men with higher T levels or women that are essentially juicing on a performance enhancing drug.
It's going to be really hilarious watching the american left eat itself in the coming years.
There is no pretty solution to solving transexual and sports. Like you said, trans women can have significant advantage over cis women depending on when they started their hormone treatment. However, they are also disadvantaged against cis men (am I using the terms correctly?) because of the same reason. The "fair" solution would be to have trans women compete against each other, but that would be expensive, and a trans women competition probably can't generate enough popular support to attract sponsors and advertisements.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
They also don't want trans-only competitions because they want to be considered as just men or just women. Not something else
There is no solution that pleases everyone, but you can't just let them compete wherever they want. That's not fair to the other athletes

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
They also don't want trans-only competitions because they want to be considered as just men or just women. Not something else
There is no solution that pleases everyone, but you can't just let them compete wherever they want. That's not fair to the other athletes
I reckon some of them will be okay with having a trans-only compeition. Feminists want equal pay and rights with men, but you don't see them complaining about having separate sports compeitions from men.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well it'll end in tears when men perform their role and protect their wives/sisters/daughters through the only viable means left available.
(am I using the terms correctly?)
There's really no legitimate reason to use cis. Outliers are given prefixes or specific terms not averages. Even then nobody here prescribes to the gender studies nonsense, the first front to fall in the ideological war was that of language and it is a crucial one, language is the battlefield of debate and allowing your enemy to control the battlefield puts you at a dire disadvantage.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Women are okay with women-only competitions because that benefits them. They don't compete with men who often have more physical strength
Trans do not want their own competitions because being allowed into women-only competitions with much higher testosterone than the other contestants is an advantage for them
And athletes will often take any advantage they can

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't think it's solely, or even mainly, about having an advantage but instead about other persons and establishments treating them as if their delusion is reality. At least that's more in-line with the arguments I see coming out of the Eternal Victimhood League.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I reckon some of them will be okay with having a trans-only compeition. Feminists want equal pay and rights with men, but you don't see them complaining about having separation sports compeitions from men.
Oh, but you do see them complain about lack of equal pay... despite the fact that those sports competitions are established precisely because women can't compete with men.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well it'll end in tears when men perform their role and protect their wives/sisters/daughters through the only viable means left available.

There's really no legitimate reason to use cis. Outliers are given prefixes or specific terms not averages. Even then nobody here prescribes to the gender studies nonsense, the first front to fall in the ideological war was that of language and it is a crucial one, language is the battlefield of debate and allowing your enemy to control the battlefield puts you at a dire disadvantage.
I am not a big proponent of politically correct writing either, and I will continue to call someone by their skin colour, black, brown, white, yellow, whatever. In fact, I have yet to meet a black person who prefers African American to black. However, in the case of "cis", it's faster than typing out "natural born", and it seems have to exact same meaning, so I am not too bothered by it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I am not a big proponent of politically correct writing either, and I will continue to call someone by their skin colour, black, brown, white, yellow, whatever. In fact, I have yet to meet a black person who prefers African American to black. However, in the case of "cis", it's faster than typing out "natural born", and it seems have to exact same meaning, so I am not too bothered by it.
That's the thing though, by adding a prefix or specification like "cis" or "natural born" you're already complying with their wishes to a degree and submitting to the framework on which their arguments are based. A man is a man regardless of what currently available chemical cocktails he's been injected with or what butchery he's undergone. In fact a man is a man no matter his sexual preference, how masculine or effeminate he is, what appendages he's missing.

When forced into a logical debate the gender theorist eventually argues that any qualities that are used to define a specific thing must not be replicible, that should they be they are not essential to the definition and should be cast aside. An example would be breasts; breasts aren't expressly required to be a woman as many women have to undergo mastectomies, more yet have silicone implanted to alter theirs and men can through the use of certain chemical cocktails develop gynecomastia that mimics breasts (poorly). So the gender theorist would say that one does not need to have or ever had breasts to be a woman and through this argument we can see the insidious methodology they use, since they cannot alter reality ( Can't change a person's chromosomes ) they seek to alter the way in which we describe reality to suite their desires regardless of it's accuracy or usefulness.

Quite ironically trans persons refute the aforementioned argument through their own actions, females will bind their breasts and males will wear prosthetics, and the first step of transitioning butchery had almost always been a double mastectomy or the acquisition of silicone implants. Which requires some weird mental gymnastics from the gender theorist to completely ignore primary sexual characteristics and conclude that biology is separate from gender.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

White House ‘monitoring’ GameStop share surge as US hedge fund pulls out
Love this stuff
For those completely unaware
>Hedge funds get together and conspire to crash Gamestop stock price so they can make some money
>Borrow money to try to fuck over the stock with contractual obligation to buy the stock later
>Reddit and the 4chan investment boards hear about this
>Buy gamestop shares en masse, driving up the price
>Price went from basically nothing to several hundreds of dollars
>Rich people lose billions gambling on the stock market
>Whine and complain, asking for investigations and bans from the stock market, everything from 'financial terrorism' and 'legalized robbery' was said. Asking for new rules about who is allowed to trade stocks at all
>Meanwhile, the people involved in this are selling off stock that was previously completely worthless to pay for their debts and medical expenses

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
It's going to be an interesting litmus test for Biden, to see if he really is for the people or the money class.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
It's going to be an interesting litmus test for Biden, to see if he really is for the people or the money class.
Both US dems and GOP are in agreement that the hedge funds can get fucked, from what I see. So it's less a thing for Biden and more for the entire US political system
There's stock trading apps that tried to manipulate the market by blocking trading and by selling people's stock for them just to try to force the price down
And no surprise, they got sued for it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Really wanna cheer them on but seems too easy. How long till we find out that this is being stirred up by a different megacorp?

Then again the only payment I want from corps and billionaires is blood. Won't be happy till they're dry.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, what I'm getting from the gamestop situation is:

>4chan and reddit plan to fuck over a bunch of fat cats
>Fat cats whine
>Congress tells them to eat shit

My exact reaction:

Like, were these people expecting anything different?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
That's about accurate, yeah
Don't forget that for over 20 years now the fat cats have been getting bailed out whenever their bets went wrong. They probably expected another bailout this time

And also there's lawsuits going against them for market manipulation now, since they tried to force people to sell and refused to let people buy. Kind of goes against the free market which they have codified with laws
Laws that they thought would be for their protection