Lurker
Reputation score
Internet celebrity, with a long and storied history

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not sure who I want to win, shitty game mega-corp or lying feminists.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
From the incredibly poorly done legal document I saw of that, I see two options here
Either the prosecution is run by idiots who truly think their opinion is objective reality and they can force others to cater to them (Which they very well might, considering it's in California)
Or
Blizzard is in on this and getting a clearly bullshit lawsuit thrown at them to hide internal issues/prevent other similar lawsuits that have actual substance to them from coming to light (And if they do, they can point to this and go "We already had that lawsuit")

Either way both sides are completely unworthy of a victory

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just goes to show, never doubt slicer. And that cucking yourself to the MSM never pays off.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
That was painful to even try to read
Have these people heard of formatting? Randomly making shit BOLD is not a good thing. You can use bold text to put emphasis on a few words, but if half the text on screen is bold it just looks like an 8 year old found the caps lock.

That or they didn't try to make anything easy to read out of the data and they just dumped a few things on the website, threw up some caps lock and moved on

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oh this thing is still alive.

Let's start making random things bold to bully XSI

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just goes to show, never doubt slicer. And that cucking yourself to the MSM never pays off.
You got an excrept from the book? Because I am not paying 30 dollars for what could just be speculation.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Got this one linked if you need another source for the laptop stuff

Haven't checked it but should be free to read without any subscriptions or payment crap

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You got an excrept from the book? Because I am not paying 30 dollars for what could just be speculation.
Nope. I was only interested in them abandoning their "it's completely fake news" position.

That was painful to even try to read
Why publish an article that doesn't make your eyes bleed when your target audience doesn't bother to read past the headline? Better yet, make it horrible so if some poor sod tries they learn their lesson!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Think you've mistaken one side's lack of will combined with complete and utter incompetence for the other's strength but meh.
Dunno what you've got against Israel, I'll take them over the barbarians any day.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Think you've mistaken one side's lack of will combined with complete and utter incompetence for the other's strength but meh.
Dunno what you've got against Israel, I'll take them over the barbarians any day.
Oh I dont know, maybe Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Samson Option, Dancing Israelis at 9/11? The same people that push their globalist homosexual and communist agenda in the western world are apparently USA's greatest ally? They are able to constantly siphon our wealth into their own country thanks to the tight grip they have over the necks of our politicians, US and the rest of the western world included.
There are uncountable number of reasons to hate Israel, but Americans have been so brainwashed by the jewish controlled media and education that they cannot connect these dots.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
As far as I'm concerned, everyone in the middle east is barbaric. Israel included. Stop pouring money down the drain, nothing is going to improve in that entire region

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
jewish controlled
Yup, you're the kind of crazy I suspected.
As far as I'm concerned, everyone in the middle east is barbaric. Israel included. Stop pouring money down the drain, nothing is going to improve in that entire region
Fair point. Counterpoint; sometimes fighting fire with fire is A-OK and doesn't make you a flamethrower.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Yup, you're the kind of crazy I suspected.
You can keep denying it and continue living in delusions but, just 2% of the US population controls 95% of Media, Pharmaceuticals, and the Military. How about you look at the last names of every one of your Administration, CEOs, etc and see their respective biographies. You did not refute anything by the way; adhominem is the only thing commies can reply with when you point this out.
USA is under Israeli control, there's 0 question about this. No politician is allowed to criticize jews or they get sacked and canceled.
View attachment okayRabbi.jpg
20 more koolaids and we will show what Merica is made of!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You did not refute anything by the way
Oh, I didn't think I needed to spell it out for you that when you say things like :
the jewish controlled media and education
It completely erodes any legitimacy you have, notice how nobody said "But slicer, he's got a valid argument, you can't just dismiss him" ? Just like when someone says "Tin foil stops aliens and the government from reading my thoughts" normal people just ignore you and walk away, I point and laugh. The only place you're going to get real engagement after that kind of nonsense is whatever hole your specific brand of delusional nutjob congregates in, unfortunately ulmf isn't that hole, I did see alot of "The Jews control everything" comments on bitchute once upon a time so maybe start looking there or perhaps you can bait some moron from reddit into wasting time on you. Thanks for the chuckle though.

Last edited: