• Show
Clear All

Re: In today's news...

Still like a quadriplegic in models on the market right now I think
    Though the technology to make them move exists
    With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

Well, I guess you don't have to worry about them being exploited, using the work to feed an addiction, or whether they like what you're doing or not.

Comment

Apparently they're giving the robo prossies personalities, one of them is frigid so she resists your advances.

Media goes "Oh horror its a rape training tool"
        My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMe View Post
          Apparently they're giving the robo prossies personalities, one of them is frigid so she resists your advances.

Media goes "Oh horror its a rape training tool"
          Next thing we will learn is that shooter games help people with learning how to kill, so with one game you can train hundreds of thousands of serial killers. We will be doomed!

Seriously...
          I am glad those type of people don't play games or do shit they complain about, because they are so out of touch with reality, they can't tell the difference between it and fiction. Literally people who would do what they complain about.
          Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
          Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
          鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Well we should only have to deal with it for what? 20-30 more years? The generation of prudes and entertainment-phobes should all be in the grave by then hopefully.

Comment

There will be a new generation of idiots who will be fearful of whatever the new thing is

Back in the 80s it was all about DnD satanism

Comment

Originally posted by XSI View Post
                There will be a new generation of idiots who will be fearful of whatever the new thing is

Yeah, glad thats over, now I can roll the D20 for our dark lord with none trying to stop us.
                Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                  Well we should only have to deal with it for what? 20-30 more years? The generation of prudes and entertainment-phobes should all be in the grave by then hopefully.
                  Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
                  New generations get infected like it's some kind of disease. Some young adults with kids that are already like that move it on to their kids.
                  And ignoring it all didn't work so far. So next step? Trolling and making fun of, so people don't want to associate with such groups.
                  If this won't work for 20-30 years, it will turn into hard bullying.
                  If that will also fail after some time, it will only start getting harsher.

Unless such groups turn out to be majority of population. But, it will be exactly same way, just everything turned around.

And it's not even nothing new, humans have been doing this for centuries. Only thing that changed is Internet, mass media and way more free speech (worldwide), so we don't need to wait so long for effects. But as it's double sided edge, as they can also scream as loud as they want now, without facing punishment.
                  Big, bulky dog, barking at you is scary. Small puppy doing the same is just annoying.

And fun part in all of that?
                  Those are literally advanced civilization problems.
                  With wars, hard life and such, people had other worries.
                  But humans are far from peaceful species, if there are no problems, life is nice and dandy... Then they will make problems or find new ones, no matter what it is.
                  Last edited by Yoshiiki; 31st July 2017, 01:53.
                  Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                  Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                  鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Pervy View Post
                    Yeah, glad thats over, now I can roll the D20 for our dark lord with none trying to stop us.
                    All hail the dark lord of them all! And something even more sinister...
                    Spoiler
                    Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                    Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                    Spoiler

Comment

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ezuelan-money/

‘World of Warcraft’ video game currency now worth more than Venezuelan money
                      Venezuela is having some economic difficulties

Comment

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ezuelan-money/

Venezuela is having some economic difficulties
                        In the same way that the north pole has some ice, yes.

Originally posted by Byzantine2014 View Post
                        All hail the dark lord of them all! And something even more sinister...
                        Spoiler
                        Fool. That is not the Dark Lord. He is oh, Also him.
                        Last edited by Pervy; 5th August 2017, 17:59.
                        Play my naughty games here:

Comment

I lived that era... Kids that play DnD are into Satanism and will kill themselves... or the back-masking album controversy... to think someone was paid to listen to albums backwards to try to find devil speak in songs.

The only thing I miss from those days, is the short shorts... aerobicize... girls who continued to go braless and the lack of grey hair that I seem to have tons of these days!

Comment

Software engineer at Google posts a memo telling people not too get too caught up in their biases in the name of diversity.
                            https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ho-Chamber.pdf

Everyone gets caught up in their biases and in the name of diversity, reees and google fires him.
                            My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

He shouldn't have been fired and diversity for the sake of diversity isn't a good idea but I find some of what he wrote to be a plateful of really biased dialogue for the sake of non-diversity.
                              Last edited by dragoon93041; 8th August 2017, 20:41.
                              4-chan. Don't.

Comment

Was about to post about that one
                                https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/7/16...sity-manifesto
                                Wrongthink is not allowed. Add some Orwell style quotes because I can´t be arsed

Everyone knew Google would turn evil since they became big and powerful, guess now we can finally cash in the bets on how.
                                Turns out it wasn't global domination with advanced matrix-AI tech, but just plain humans being assholes to eachother

Comment

Working...
                                X