No announcement yet.

In today's news...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucked if I knew. Theres lotsa pics if you google image the president. *chuckles*
    Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Funimation Agrees To Be Acquired By Sony Pictures Television Networks

Well... fuck.
      Lets see how much Sony can fuck them up!
      Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
      Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
      鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Well... I didn't really think it could get any worse and then they threw it in the sewer.

Comment

caloo caley what a joyous day!!

NOT!

then again I shouldn't be worked up about this since I don't watch UNfunimation dubs or any dubs for that matter...especially when I heard it's going the SJWLGBTXYZ shit route...

Comment

https://youtu.be/uN1P6UA7pvM NBC going full retard, faking tweets, bluntly lying and painting gamers as this "alt-right". I can't believe I called myself a gamer! Disgusting!
            Also, hurrah for fake news.
            鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
              https://youtu.be/uN1P6UA7pvM NBC going full retard, faking tweets, bluntly lying and painting gamers as this "alt-right". I can't believe I called myself a gamer! Disgusting!
              Also, hurrah for fake news.
              oooh they're back again with the "videogames and videogamers are evil" shtick eh?

I'll give it a week or two before it blows over...

NBC have to have some content to show after all ^^

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post

oooh they're back again with the "videogames and videogamers are evil" shtick eh?

I'll give it a week or two before it blows over...

NBC have to have some content to show after all ^^
                This comes up quite often when the subject of "News stations need something to report on", but in 1930 the BBC had a day where they claimed "There is no news to broadcast today" and just played piano music instead.

Comment

International Olympic Committee rules that “esports” are in fact “sports”

now to see traditionalists and jocks foam at the mouth...XD

Comment

So people that aren't retards are traditionalists and jocks?

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post
                      International Olympic Committee rules that “esports” are in fact “sports”

now to see traditionalists and jocks foam at the mouth...XD
                      I already said that, as long as playing cards or chess is considered sport, games can easily fall under that category.
                      Though, in my personal view, none should be treated like sport.
                      鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

I just wish esports pundits didn't try to act like normal sports pundits.
                        The machoism comes across incredibly fake, ffs you're covering a nerd event with some dude dressed like Link.
                        My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

ooh I might have plucked a little bit too hard on some people's heartstrings with my last post...with that I apologize...

everything is a sport as long as it is sanctioned by a governing body of professional looking people it seems...

sport fucking is yet to have their own commission...

Comment

POTUS Donald Trump is now in our country for the ASEAN Summit...did not talk about EJK (Extra Judicial Killings)

Well ever since our president complimented Trump on a job well done there in the States and Trump likewise complimented him, I guess it's safe to say the dicksucking sessions will continue on...well, there is still North korea to contend with...and something about Russians...

I guess the almost 100k deaths in drug-related operations in our country are just a statistic right now...

Asian Mexico FTW...

Comment

https://youtu.be/z-20A66-v2g
                              EA - Give money and get fucked.
                              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
                                https://youtu.be/z-20A66-v2g
                                EA - Give money and get fucked.
                                Meh, doesn't sound all that bad. Don't get me wrong, EA is a shady & shit company, but this sounded like "OMG, you can't easily pay-to-win". Having to put in time to get good things is nothing new, welcome to to the world of grinding. It sounds rather like a bit of a step from pay-to-win - still needs fixing and balancing, but eh.

I noticed they also didn't say anything about gameplay, which was one of the bigger issues with the prequel. And the one person not being to play because all the unlocked heroes were taken. sounds like a bug tbh.
                                Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                                Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X