In today's news...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pervy View Post
    Goddamn you really cared about what we wrote way more than at least I for my part did typin it eh.

What you got to say about this though!
    So, basically,

Spoiler

Know what? I'll let a living meme tell you what's what.

Goddamn Millhouse's and their shit.

Edit: Do you even meme? Of course you would mess that up. Goddamn Millhouse.

Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob; 1 week ago.
    "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

"Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

Comment

Hahahaha, we made him look up advanced strats! And yet... he's still using combat to deal damage. Protip; If you wanna get gud, avoid strats that use combat damage to fail.

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
      Well, unless you're playing some shitty "I don't plan to do anything but be a nuisance" deck.
      You mean a "Make tryhards cry with rage" deck? The answer is that I sure fuckin do! I don't give a shit about winning a rando chance cardgame when I've got the ability to ruin an hour or two of your life with minimal effort.

Where the Hell are you getting a catspawn?
      Right here. \/

Or I run White Sun's Zenith and cast it at instant speed when the blue player is already preoccupied. Goddamn, that card you're showing is hot garbage. Never talk to me or my Seleson again.

And you want to talk about jumping the shark, how about you having answers and a wipe in-hand at the same moment I decide to swing? Yeah, okay, sure bud.
      I just... really though? It's really that much of a strech for your opponent to have a wipe in hand before T6? REALLY?

My t6 ramp to 15 and swing with a dozen saporlings (You're the dumbass who said 40, not me.)
      No shithead, YOU said 400 Saprolings, just look \/

Suspect: I play Yahenni and pass.

Cop: I'll drop an Avenger of Zendikar with Doubling Season and Cathar's |Crusade on the board, then Green Sun's Zenith to go into Craterhoof. I'll play Beastmaster's Ascension and go to combat. 400 Saporlings, Crater hoof, and Avenger all with Tramp swinging your way.

Suspect: ...
      Last edited by super_slicer; 1 week ago.

Comment

bump, because shitty forum software

Comment

Hahahaha, we made him look up advanced strats! And yet... he's still using combat to deal damage. Protip; If you wanna get gud, avoid strats that use combat damage to fail.
          Hoiohoi, I just had an ulrich werewolf tribal mirror in EDH and it was insane fun. Basically figuring out with how much you could attack and not die from a suprise-buffed backswing. First 3 player I won by basically dropping out wolf tokens like it's mating season and spending 5 minutes explaining to someone how yes, armed/dangerous does kill them if I use it right. Last game I won a one on one for the lulz with 11 hp left and a suprise berserk for the win for like 25 damage a swing.
          Funnest part was that we both had dead cards like blood moon and homeward path against 'less fair' decks sitting dead in hand and bitching about it. ^^

Thinking about it, even my semi-competetive B/W control still goes for hp damage win. Only my full on competetive nasty Teysa 1 deck doesn't care about damage and plays the digging for one of ten infinite boom booms thing. (My favourite is bitter ordeal because people don't expect storm from this card setup... plus it works as emergency combo-breaker in round two in tournaments. ^^)

This is the MTG-News thread now, deal with it.
          Last edited by Pervy; 1 week ago.
          Play my naughty games here:

Comment

This is the MTG-News thread now, deal with it.
            Shut up, Milhouse

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/na...ge-door-closed

"Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

"Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

Comment

No need to be sour, just because we talk about something you got no clue about..
              Play my naughty games here:

Comment

No need to be sour, just because we talk about something you got no clue about..
                I know you enjoy shit-posting, but kindly cool your autism and stay on-topic, yes? I know you crave attention, Milhouse, but this isn't a daycare, and we aren't your parents.

Back on topic...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...stance-n837056

The long and the short of it:

On Monday, Trump brought Deomcrat lawmakers into a meeting and told them that they needed to hammer out a reform on DACA before March. A few days later, they came forward with an outline that insisted on taking more immigrants from African nations rather than historically Nordic nations, like Norway. His response was to inquire "why are we taking people from these shit-holes?" which did get out to the mainstream media. It wasn't even racist, but mostly true. Deomcrat's and the MSM are getting up in arms because they don't want to admit that a good majority of those nations are, in fact, shit-holes, hence why people want to emigrate from them. Not sure why it's racist to call things as they are, but sure.

Comment

My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

Tyler Barriss, the man who was arrested for his involvement in initiating the swatting incident last month that led to an innocent man's death has just been charged with involuntary manslaughter

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/...tting-incident
                    http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...194245679.html

List of Adult Flash Websites
                    http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27441

List of websites providing fake downloads
                    http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26002

The PM system is broken on this account so if you need to contact me, send it to my alt AceofWindPMOnly, I will check it every so often.

Comment

Good, hopefully that will send a message to the dumb fuckwit trolls - though I doubt it.
                      My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMe View Post
                        Good, hopefully that will send a message to the dumb fuckwit trolls - though I doubt it.
                        Well, some will think twice. As for the rest... there is no cure for stupid.
                        Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                        Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                        鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

If one case getting what they should have expected would have prevented others from doing stupid shit

There wouldn't be nearly as much stupid shit happening
                          With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by XSI View Post
                            If one case getting what they should have expected would have prevented others from doing stupid shit

There wouldn't be nearly as much stupid shit happening
                            Depends, most of people don't just go and break the law. If that was the case, most of developed countries would already fall into chaos.
                            It's the realization that there are consequences if they break it and such stunt can easily make some people think twice.
                            Because it turns from "lol, just a joke" into "oh shit...".

EDIT (because I don't want to double post)
                            http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/new-po...-know-7229364/
                            First of all: UK, stop being retarded.
                            Second: This will probably be easy af to bypass.
                            Third: Giving such data to those companies will end badly at one point in time.
                            Fourth: UK, stop being retarded.
                            Last edited by Yoshiiki; 1 day ago.
                            Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                            Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                            鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Working...
                            X