look at the mold lines.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

How sure are you that it's a shop? The lighting on it is perfect and it even casts a slight shadow on the monorail track and frankly, it's something Japan would do.
Because the photo looks kinda funky around the girl's right foot, there is no phyiscal way that it's supported, adding shadows and lightning isn't that difficult, the backs ones are easily doable if they could manipulate the figure before taking a photo and shooping it in.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

*Does the crazy evil Zim laugh from the Invader Zim intro*

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Does the crazy evil Zim laugh from the Invader Zim intro*
The injuries is a bit high in my opinion, but yeah: marching band can be just as strenuous if not more so than football. Doing a forced march while exhaling is actually rather difficult, especially when you are doing the forced march in one direction while facing another. Also, where in sports, half their drills you get people to line up and either rush pads or practice hitting or something; in marching band, you can only practice well if everyone is going at the same time.

(Also, don't forget to add in that my schools marching uniforms were thick, black, and made of wool: they were effectively walking spas.)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

<3<3<3<3
Someone that understands!

And as far as injuries go... I strained my knee my senior year doing a left haste and i still have horrid problems with it. Not to mention all my back problems from carrying a Sousa. xD

And our uniform tops were white. Didn't change the fact that it's what we wore on stage at concerts too. Damn stagelights. Worse than being in the sun in those uniforms.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

<3<3<3<3
Someone that understands!

And as far as injuries go... I strained my knee my senior year doing a left haste and i still have horrid problems with it. Not to mention all my back problems from carrying a Sousa. xD

And our uniform tops were white. Didn't change the fact that it's what we wore on stage at concerts too. Damn stagelights. Worse than being in the sun in those uniforms.
I was a tromboner. (Yes tromboner, not trombonist. That should give you an Idea of how less than serious the low brass section of the band was.)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I was a tromboner. (Yes tromboner, not trombonist. That should give you an Idea of how less than serious the low brass section of the band was.)
*gigglesnorts* I hear ya there. Low brass was the least serious section.... right after percussion :p

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Okay. Seriously. Are people -trying- to piss of America?
(I've seen a couple stories recently similar to this involving U.S. journalists and foreign countries)

I realize the journalists are overseas and therefore subject to the laws of the country they're in. I realize that probably 80% of the world is pissed at America. But do you really want to poke at America by angering the news crowd? Media is what runs this country, not just the government. Piss off the media, you've pissed off the citizens. It's just logical.

That said, if those women knowingly crossed into N. Korea, they knew the risk.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

One of the Charlie's Angels, sad day.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT: Evidently Loli did a link. I suppose s/he could've done a little more than make a little mean face, but whatever.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

What the motherfucking fuck.

x.x

it feels like a conspiracy now. Ed McMahon, Farrah, MJ, Billy Mays... who's next o_O

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice teacher, and a quote from where I found the link:

"I clicked "download video" but all it gave me was the stupid newsport."

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I like how they showed the blurred out clip from the sex tape nine or ten times. By about the third one I was like ok. I get it. There's naked people. And lots of mosaics. By the seventh I was just facepalming =P

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The police, protecting Sarah Connor, one druggie at a time.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The only reason that name rings a bell is an episode of the Simpsons when they sing something about wanting to be an Oscar Mayer Weiner...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Turns out it wasn't just a rumour.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You would have thought he was the butt of enough jokes, and now he's confirmed to have one testicle. Oh dear.