Re: In today's news...

Both sides have rotten apples, that is all

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Both sides have rotten apples, that is all
And we must only focus on the bad from one particular side, to reinforce our own side. It is the only way.

Reactions: XSI

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like BLTG. Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Gayonnaise

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know who else ate dinners?
Hitler.
That's right.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

might start eating each other like in my country right now ...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's one hell of a leap of logic...

Just so everyone knows, Canada is welcoming perverts who wish to come, we're not all that cold in some parts, honest!

And yep, BL is for boy love. ;) Not that I'm into it

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Correct me if I'm wrong ... but ...
isn't threatening or trying to kill president will be punished by death sentence ?
Trying, yes. If you try(Or succeed) to kill the president, then you're going to get hit by the biggest punishment the system can give you.

Threatening is more loose, any good lawyer can turn it into "Outburst of frustration" or "Just a joke", which is not punished as harshly. Not that it's a good idea to do.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Trying, yes. If you try(Or succeed) to kill the president, then you're going to get hit by the biggest punishment the system can give you.

Threatening is more loose, any good lawyer can turn it into "Outburst of frustration" or "Just a joke", which is not punished as harshly. Not that it's a good idea to do.
Exactly, freedom of speech and such. Well, until you hurt someone's feelings, then you're a bigot and a sexist so you're not allowed to talk anymore.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the worst comes in Jakarta ...
Crimes rate increased ... mainly at night ...
also ...
the "staged" drama for Ahok fate ...
(like Jessica case, goes to police, and suddenly goes to court and get sentenced after very long trial) ...

there already a lot of people tried to save Ahok like inviting Mullah from Australia and Egypt (which they says Ahok is innocent) this will make political chaos tough if Indonesia get a wrong move ...

Also there are attempt like Sri Mulyani (being blamed with something she didn't do, but other country wish her, so she saved by "changing job") ...
etc ...
Ahok supporter seems already on the edge and there are plenty threat for bombing FPI, MUI, MPR etc ...
Exactly, freedom of speech and such. Well, until you hurt someone's feelings, then you're a bigot and a sexist so you're not allowed to talk anymore.
for Indonesia case, at 2008, there are law about NOT framing / provoking religion at the Internet ... it's being useless (since no one obey it and no one get punished either) until 2014 when Jokowi and Ahok take position, the Internet clash of religion and racism goes down ...

Until at 2016, when Ahok get framed ... now all Indonesian forum goes nuts and start blaming, framing, threatening and provoking ... without anyone do something to uphold law ...

I hope someone NUKE Jakarta at 25 November ... (it's the best chance for Ahok Supporter to bomb their enemies tough if they really want to do it)

OH YEAH, MOST LIKELY RUPIAH (INDONESIAN CURRENCY) WILL ALSO CRASH AT 25 NOVEMBER 2016 ...
ANYONE WHO HAVE SAVING AT ANY BANK IN INDONESIA, BETTER PULL OFF YOUR SAVING AND CHANGE IT TO OTHER CURRENCY !!!

ALSO ANY TOURIST IN INDONESIA, OR OTHER WHO CAPABLE TO GOES OUT FROM THIS CURSED COUNTRY, BETTER GET OUT SOON !!!
PEACEFUL DEMO IS A LIE, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPEN AT 4 NOVEMBER 2016 !!!
(UNLESS IF POLICE WATCHING THEM WITH FIREARMS !!!)

BTW, I already out from Jakarta (for work) so let them kill each other for all I care ...

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plenty of investor from Indonesia takes out to US ... Why ?
America "charm" ...
1. Trump elected actually give interest to some people ...
2. They interested with change of Economy which Trump going to do ...
3. Higher Interest rate from saving at US ...

"Hates" from Indonesia ...
1. Corruption, MUI and MPR get wild in threatening Business in hope for more bribe (this especially get worse after Jokowi get weaken because frame at Ahok) ...
2. Complex Procedure, can you believe how much procedure to create business in Indonesia for foreign investor ? (+40, and I'm not joking in here ... mainly because it back to corruption since each procedure need "grease money")
3. Unstable economy, this 3 month ago, and a lot of thing get worse since politician making riot framing Ahok ...
4. They consider President (Jokowi) don't have pride, since he let go MUI and MPR who slander and badmouth him ...
5. Situation which get worse for each passing day ...

Personal Comment ...
at this rate Rupiah will get damaged A LOT ...
I wonder if the rioter even realize the amount they receive can't even cover their live after few month ... if the price / living cost get increase by 50% I'm sure they only blame government and still blind about what they did ...
And if they did something stupid like slip a tongue which anger Trump ... I hope the NUKE finally comes down ...

SOURCE :
Economy Newspaper (Indonesian Newspaper), The Financial Time, Economic Times, etc ...
Have a search, you know I'm telling the truth ... :mad:

Note :
not all of investor goes to America tough, but nevertheless still goes out from Indonesia ... :eek:

Note 2 :
Indonesia reach rank #68 as most dangerous country in the world for tourism ...
Tourist might get killed or become victim because sickness, crime, pollution ...
also might victimized either by thug or even by local police ...

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today Indonesian MUI says they will show HARD riot to pressure police ...
heck, they even threaten police NOT to take any action ...

what a stupid citizen and politician ...
they already forget how hard they scream when riot at May 1998 causing raise for all price by 3x (now all price almost 5x than before 1998) ... In this really bad economy situation in this world, I wonder how much HARDER they will scream if the price get 3x again ...

if Economy get total collapse, then the country cease to exist ...

what a foolish bunch of politician ...
(note, even they have great richness because corrupt, all their wealth will become 33% if inflation happen because riot, and they don't even notice this) ...
oh well, my hope Indonesia run into ruin happen not because of NUKE, but by their own people ... whatever, same difference I guess ... :cool:
ruin is ruin, no matter how you slice and look it will be still a ruin ...

would be fun if there's VERY IMPORTANT tourist who get victimized and other country declare war against Indonesia ...

EDIT :
Oh yeah, source ... Detik.com (Indonesian newspaper and link for site)

Rumor :
there's words about the one who frame Ahok at Kepulauan Seribu have a lot money as bribe so he won't admit his mistake by politician ...
it would be very rich opportunity if riot and mugger comes there and rob him blind ...

Last edited:

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't think just threatening gets you a death sentence, but I'm pretty sure threats against the president are officially supposed to be punished more harshly than threats in general. Whether they actually enforce that or not though is another matter entirely.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MUI who spread hate get their par now ...
bunch of people element (mostly Islam) today do open gathering and voice they don't want provocation ...
(increase of crime rate actually victimized Islam too)
3 student from Islam High school get attacked by criminal which says it's for Jihad ...
(1 at today, 2 at few days ago ... all each from different school)
the victim today has dead ... the other 2 before still alive ...

also a lot people (mostly Islam) want FPI get disbanded ASAP ...
(because they robbing and mugging around in the name of religion and violence)
yet it seems mastermind use HMI (Islam college student) to replace FPI ...
(they do violence, riot and mugging)
this is FAKER, also when other asked around, they don't even know which College that mob gathering around ...
(note, HMI consist people which also age older than average college student ... quite suspicious, isn't it ?)

There's a chance Big riot get canceled at 25 November 2016 and will be continued at 3-5 December 2016 ... Police says they might prepare gun at that time, but MUI forbid them ... (latest trend MUI vs Police)

MUI really contradict themself and show a blunt hypocrites ...
they said they will uphold law and peace yet they provoke mass also keep suing innocence even the evidence says otherwise (now they force cops to forge fake evidence) ...
They says the gathering will be peaceful at 4 November 2016, yet when chaos happen they don't want to take responsibility and says the criminal which being caught by police need to be released ...
They says the next mob gathering at 3-5 December 2016 will be SUPER PEACEFUL, yet they keep flaming around, also any violence means people force cops to process Ahok faster and put him in jail ASAP ... this including NOT attacking or imprison any mob in case riot happen ...

Source :
Pos Kota (Jakarta Newspaper), Detik.Com ...

also I'm getting busy for my work project, so I might not be able to send more accurately data from Indonesia latter (I don't speak freely about rumor, everything need source and proof) ... ;) ... waiting my team project to gather first ... now I'm preparing some material ... don't ask what I'm working now ... =3= ...

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't always put much stock in Wikipedia, but it's got a pretty-good article on this very subject: . If the Secret Service suspects you've made such a threat, they're going to investigate. There's jail time and a fine for legitimate threats, but a surprising amount of leeway is given for (a) what are viewed as idle threats and (b) psychiatric illness, which is apparently at fault in a substantial number of cases.

Of course, if President-Elect Trump decides (and manages) to uphold his campaign promises to curtail the ability of the press to criticize the presidency, then all bets are off.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just in case you didn't know: As many people use facebook as their primary news source, that can basically reinforce your biases by suppressing news that disagree with what facebook considers to be your world view. Facebook thinks you like cats? No dog news for you! Brexit yes or no, Trump or Hillary, Refugees yay or nay - Facebook picks up on what side of an issue you stand on and doesn't show you anything that could challenge your beliefs.

Basically, don't get your news from Facebook.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just now there are punk clash (preman, some kind of cheap gangster imitation) and start killing each other ...
(Manggarai)

forget about "hospitality" in that wiki ...
there are few tribe in that place, and they are really cruel and violence to each other, regardless religion, race, etc ...
they will kill and behead their target, after that they will put the head at stake / spear ...
Source :
My Aunt is Christian missionary, and yeah, they was there when it happen ...
(but they are too busy killing each other to the point they ignoring her, they HATE each other more than other religion or race)

there are rumor (remember, RUMOR = Don't have solid proof ... tough sometimes might contain truth), about someone actually freeing punk from jail and making promise they can do WHATEVER they want in several big city, as long as they don't touch main important district (police won't stop them and won't hunt them either) ...

Today, Police hunt down anyone who use chatting / facebook account who suggest pulling money from Indonesia ...
it seems MUI planning chaos while keeping economy intact ... like hell they can ...
all recent chaos actually encouraging pulling save from Indonesia ...
Source :
TV ONE report, just now ...

Just in case you didn't know: As many people use facebook as their primary news source, that can basically reinforce your biases by suppressing news that disagree with what facebook considers to be your world view. Facebook thinks you like cats? No dog news for you! Brexit yes or no, Trump or Hillary, Refugees yay or nay - Facebook picks up on what side of an issue you stand on and doesn't show you anything that could challenge your beliefs.

Basically, don't get your news from Facebook.
get it directly from newspaper, reporter, directly have picture of that event, or experience it directly ...
also whatever crime happen now in Indonesia, WILL NEVER GET SOLVED BY POLICE ...
after May 1998, a year or two, most case of killing, violence, death, corruption NEVER get solved (only 20% or less get solved, and it still questionable since the evidence the cops show isn't strong either, they don't use evidence which witness and victim provide) ... possibly they scapegoat innocence ...
at that time, the "justice" need to be delivered by the victim / family themself ...
(gather some people and kill for their revenge)

"useless cops" trait get fixed somehow after late Gus Dur become President ...
his death feels all the sudden and somehow kind of suspicious ...
(he used to wish disband FPI when he was still president)

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

The problem with our current media is they've kinda gone over the line in their biases. Because every side has become so biased, it makes determining what is actually factually true increasingly difficult. And even that is being spinned to make it sound like it's the fault of "fake news" sites. But who decides whats fake? Is CNN a fake news site? I mean they've done all sorts of nonsense. Tabloid papers probably, sure, but are they gonna start listing anyone who contradicts their narratives? The fact the news groups HAVE narratives is bad!

But it's not going to change. When it comes to money, systems don't really go back to being not profitable without a massive fight. And the well has been poisoned enough that I'm not sure the trust is going to be there much longer. And that could be horrible too, because much like with this election, it means when something major does happen nobody will know if they can believe it.