What's new

In today's news...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

Venezuela is having some economic difficulties
In the same way that the north pole has some ice, yes.

All hail the And something even more sinister...
Fool. That is not the Dark Lord. oh,

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There will be a new generation of idiots who will be fearful of whatever the new thing is

Back in the 80s it was all about DnD satanism
I lived that era... Kids that play DnD are into Satanism and will kill themselves... or the back-masking album controversy... to think someone was paid to listen to albums backwards to try to find devil speak in songs.

The only thing I miss from those days, is the short shorts... aerobicize... girls who continued to go braless and the lack of grey hair that I seem to have tons of these days! :D

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Software engineer at Google posts a memo telling people not too get too caught up in their biases in the name of diversity.

Everyone gets caught up in their biases and in the name of diversity, reees and google fires him.

Reactions: XSI

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He shouldn't have been fired and diversity for the sake of diversity isn't a good idea but I find some of what he wrote to be a plateful of really biased dialogue for the sake of non-diversity.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Was about to post about that one

Wrongthink is not allowed. Add some Orwell style quotes because I can´t be arsed

Everyone knew Google would turn evil since they became big and powerful, guess now we can finally cash in the bets on how.
Turns out it wasn't global domination with advanced matrix-AI tech, but just plain humans being assholes to eachother

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I lived that era... Kids that play DnD are into Satanism and will kill themselves... or the back-masking album controversy... to think someone was paid to listen to albums backwards to try to find devil speak in songs.

The only thing I miss from those days, is the short shorts... aerobicize... girls who continued to go braless and the lack of grey hair that I seem to have tons of these days! :D
But... and I'm sure toxic will be with me on this, Yoga Pants!:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As an ass-man I am very happy to be an adult in the ass-focused 2010s instead of the 90s, when ass focus was pretty lackluster. They had a lot of big, obviously-fake tits though, which has a certain vulgar appeal.

Oh, and fucking Nazis with tikis. Brilliant.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

That whole thing is still a huge mess in progress

Lawsuit against the town being thrown for trying to cancel a legal rally and for failing to protect the protest AND counterprotest
Whoever the mayor is there, they fucked up

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... did the police put a cordon around the planned protest?

Can't blame the city for not erecting barricades for your totally unplanned, unannounced counter protest.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

The first day- Yeah. But apparently the car thing happened the second day
You can assume that protestors won't just leave after one day of counter-protesting. Especially if said counter-protestors have a history of sticking around long after at other events

I'd say it's stupid to not expect a counterprotest anyway if the normal protest has been getting a lot of attention before it even happened

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dated but interesting look into bionics.

Unfortunately their core designs are still flawed. We have the blueprints for the perfect prosthesis already, and yet they refuse to use them.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15 teenagers in Morocco were treated for rabies after gangraping a Donkey and the karma is killing me :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can't rape something that isn't sentient...

But yeah, fucking animals is not cool bros.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15 teenagers in Morocco were treated for rabies after gangraping a Donkey and the karma is killing me :D

Fuck, that's hilarious.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Poor donkey, after the gangrape the owner sacrifice her : (

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

New Milford councilman resigns after furor over “furry” activities
Let this be a warning to everyone to keep your internet activities separate from your offline activities
A lot of people aren't quite that tolerant of what you do in the privacy of your own home

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let this be a warning to everyone to keep your internet activities separate from your offline activities
A lot of people aren't quite that tolerant of what you do in the privacy of your own home
"But an uproar ensued when a town resident posted on a community Facebook page several screenshots of Chamberlain’s profile from a private website(...)"

Seems like he tried at least.

"The profile includes a list of Chamberlain’s “loves,” “likes” and “hates,” some sexual in nature, but also said that he “tolerates” rape."
"But many of those commenting on the Facebook post — which has since been removed — said even suggesting that “rape” is tolerable was out of line."

Oh look, people can't tell difference between fiction and reality... again.

Yes, because all people that have guro fetish want to butcher people.
All with ntr fetish are cucks and cuckqueans.
All with slave fetish keep restrained person in their basements.
All with rape fetish make quota of 1 rape per week.
And so on.

And irony is, most people commenting on FB on this guy have their own weird things that they would never share with the world. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All with rape fetish make quota of 1 rape per week.
After all the doujin I've fapped to, I have to rape someone daily.

And since I play violent video games, I have to kill them afterwards. Such a waste, if not for that I'd be able to rape the same person over and over again.

:rolleyes: