What's new

In today's news...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Fucked if I knew. Theres lotsa pics if you google image the president. *chuckles*

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
caloo caley what a joyous day!!

NOT!

then again I shouldn't be worked up about this since I don't watch UNfunimation dubs or any dubs for that matter...especially when I heard it's going the SJWLGBTXYZ shit route...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
NBC going full retard, faking tweets, bluntly lying and painting gamers as this "alt-right". I can't believe I called myself a gamer! Disgusting!
Also, hurrah for fake news.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
NBC going full retard, faking tweets, bluntly lying and painting gamers as this "alt-right". I can't believe I called myself a gamer! Disgusting!
Also, hurrah for fake news.
oooh they're back again with the "videogames and videogamers are evil" shtick eh?

I'll give it a week or two before it blows over...

NBC have to have some content to show after all ^^

Araragi Kun

Lurker
Reputation score
oooh they're back again with the "videogames and videogamers are evil" shtick eh?

I'll give it a week or two before it blows over...

NBC have to have some content to show after all ^^
This comes up quite often when the subject of "News stations need something to report on", but in 1930 the and just played piano music instead.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
International Olympic Committee rules that “esports” are in fact “sports”

now to see traditionalists and jocks foam at the mouth...XD

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
International Olympic Committee rules that “esports” are in fact “sports”

now to see traditionalists and jocks foam at the mouth...XD
I already said that, as long as playing cards or chess is considered sport, games can easily fall under that category.
Though, in my personal view, none should be treated like sport.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I just wish esports pundits didn't try to act like normal sports pundits.
The machoism comes across incredibly fake, ffs you're covering a nerd event with some dude dressed like Link.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ooh I might have plucked a little bit too hard on some people's heartstrings with my last post...with that I apologize...

everything is a sport as long as it is sanctioned by a governing body of professional looking people it seems...

sport fucking is yet to have their own commission...

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well ever since our president complimented Trump on a job well done there in the States and Trump likewise complimented him, I guess it's safe to say the dicksucking sessions will continue on...well, there is still North korea to contend with...and something about Russians...

I guess the almost 100k deaths in drug-related operations in our country are just a statistic right now...

Asian Mexico FTW...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EA - Give money and get fucked.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EA - Give money and get fucked.
Meh, doesn't sound all that bad. Don't get me wrong, EA is a shady & shit company, but this sounded like "OMG, you can't easily pay-to-win". Having to put in time to get good things is nothing new, welcome to to the world of grinding. It sounds rather like a bit of a step from pay-to-win - still needs fixing and balancing, but eh.

I noticed they also didn't say anything about gameplay, which was one of the bigger issues with the prequel. And the one person not being to play because all the unlocked heroes were taken. sounds like a bug tbh.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Meh, doesn't sound all that bad. Don't get me wrong, EA is a shady & shit company, but this sounded like "OMG, you can't easily pay-to-win". Having to put in time to get good things is nothing new, welcome to to the world of grinding. It sounds rather like a bit of a step from pay-to-win - still needs fixing and balancing, but eh.

I noticed they also didn't say anything about gameplay, which was one of the bigger issues with the prequel. And the one person not being to play because all the unlocked heroes were taken. sounds like a bug tbh.
Battlefront 2 is a great game and I just want to play it again. Difference is, one I have in mind is from 2005... What EA is doing is just: lol, meh, not interested after EA's Battlefront 1.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Grinding and paying to unlock are okay, but paying to skip cool down in between games? Fuck that. That's F2P games stuff.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't think anything will live up to the first two battlefronts, rip :/
Grinding and paying to unlock are okay, but paying to skip cool down in between games? Fuck that. That's F2P games stuff.
Eh, didn't hear about the cool downs, that does sound like BS in a game you already pay for. Damn it EA...

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if anyone is interested humble bundle is currntly giving away free copies of Killer Is Dead