What's new

Any last words?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
For 2016, that is!

Lets forget about all the rotten, no good, terrible shit that this year has heaped upon us and the world.

Tell me something good that happened. Small or large, or more than one thing... I just want a little positivity before we watch this year die.

For me, The Tracer reveal (and all the salty fans demanding refunds on the blizz forums) AND the fact that I learned to Cross Stitch and made something wonderful that a dear friend of mine loves.

gogogogogogo

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Any last words?

I made an absurd amount of money in a short time? Enough that I don't have to leave the house all winter and then some.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I quit my job by December 30th, and am now looking at unemployment. Not too sour though, as I was able to save up a good amount of money, until I find a new and proper job. I won't go hungry for quite a while. But I'm glad I took this step, as worktime, company policies and colleagues really dragged me down to a very low point, and now that I'm free of these weights, I already feel relieved and better than I have ever felt in the last months.

So to 2016, I say: Thanks for all the money I made, and thanks for all the work experience and knowledge I have gained. Thank you not for severing all of my social connections due to work schedule. And in a funny way, thank you for making my manager offer me a promotion on my last day of work, hoping that I'd accept.

2016 was a successfull, but socially and personally destructive year. I would not mind if 2017 would turn out the complete opposite way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

EDIT: Sorry Chibi, I didn't read far enough to see that you are asking for purely positive statements. However, while mine might sound a bit sour, I do feel rather positive about the situation. ^^

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

GOKUUU!

AHHHH!!!!!

"explode"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

m|n -_- n|m

Fuck this year!

Oh, right this was a positive thread. Whoops. Uhhh....

Yeah, not got much. My parents found a new location for the homemade craft thing that may not wind up being a waste of time and effort? Fuckifiknow, I've not had a lot of positivity for a longass time.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Suppose it counts

Decided to commission art and stuff about 3 months ago. Thats a positive
If I could get off my ass to actually do it that is.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a baby niece, and she's absolutely fascinated with me. She's also incredibly cute.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I completed my thesis, and by extension my Master's degree, so... that's a pretty big deal for me. :3

Tit Dang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've released first version of my game in 2016 not so long ago. Development took more time and efforts than I thought at the start. But I hope it'll be worth it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

But I liked 2016. D:

2017 is gonna suck, I know it........ :(

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There were some hits and misses on 2016. I can't really complain, I hope a lot of opportunities could open up this year.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Know its already 2017, but felt like posting here anyway...

2016 was the worst in terms of stress out of my whole college career.

My Spring semester was 6 Computer Science classes with 4 being hands-on and 2 theory. My Fall semester was 5 CS classes with 4 being hands-on and 1 theory.

So many projects and studying I never had the chance to do anything for myself, but in the end I managed to get through.

Passed Spring with all A's (made it on the Presidents List!) and passed Fall with 3 A's & 2 B's (I think i might make it to Dean's List).

Now I look forward to this last semester as I am graduating this Spring. Still taking some heavy hitter classes, thankfully its only 4 this time :p

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Objectively, 2016 wasn't too bad for me. My patreon went from barely earning anything to about halfway to equaling a normal job at minimum wage. When you account for not spending gas every day driving to a workplace, that is a lot. Wish my artwork would have improved more though over the course of this year. It's slowed to a snails pace...

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My employer renewed my contract for another year and since I like my job and the money is good I immediately signed.

So here is me saying yay to another full year of employment and thus 12 more months of that sweet sweet green. :D

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2016 is so far, my most fucked up year, and I have a bunch to chose from. Plus side, patreon steadily grew, that always makes me happy, I dunno..

I literally mumbled, when lighting some fireworks 'Hey, 2017, you do better, k?' *chuckles*

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

2016 was the best year in my whole life. Quit my job at start of january. I was chilling, tending to my hobbies, faping, not a single day slaving in work! (just like Hitler). But now the debt starts to grow, time to get back to reality. Godbye 2016 i will miss you.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I was chilling, tending to my hobbies, faping, not a single day slaving in work! (just like Hitler).
Uhm, what the hell was that Hitler part? :D

Anyway, your 2016 sounds like my 2017. As I posted before, I gave up my position working for the ministry and am currently unemployed. I already sent out applications for new positions (I was surprised to actually find a bunch of decent jobs so fast), but no reactions so far. Plus, with my trip to Japan coming up, I can't start working right away, which will probably be to my disadvantage for those applications.

But I feel like, until I'm back from my Asia vacation, I will actually relax and enjoy the free time. With March, I'll go all out trying to get a job - until then, I'll take it easy.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Uhm, what the hell was that Hitler part? :D

Just a dark joke :D I've read somwhere in the past that "he never worked a single day" before becoming a Douche... ekhm i meant Duce (Italian for chief/leader) Fuhrer (German- same).

Anyway, have a blast in Japan man :)