What's new

Game Kickstarter Pixel Princess Blitz: Sandbox Roguelike Action RPG

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
well i usually don't get hyped from kickstarter but well this game really caught my attention, it is about an anime graphics RPG with an awesome battle system (from it looks) and roguelike (you only live once lol) RPG with some of table games elements "like your decisions rolls a dice which is based on your strenght, agility, wisdom...)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Game Kickstarter Pixel Princess Blitz: Sandbox Roguelike Action RPG

Heh, just realized we don't really have a non-hentai games section.

And yeah, looks fairly good. I haven't really used Kickstarter before though, and my finances are kinda low at the moment..0

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I like the artstyle and pixel graphics. The overall promise of the game sounds nice too. However I'll just keep the game in mind for now and not support it with funds yet.
I hope the game makes it past its funding goal and I look forward to what comes next, but my experience with Kickstarter games until now has proven me to be extremely cautious. I funded six games in 2012 and 2013, and four of them haven't seen a full release yet, even though the developers promised otherwise.

Something else that's positive: Pixel Princess Blitz has been greenlit on Steam, which makes it easier for me to track its progress and check up on Early Access reviews. That should make sure I keep an eye on it and eventually buy it if it holds its promises. :)

Thanks for bringing the game up, suning!

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

This looks mint :O I hope they can collect the required amount of money for the game to see the daylight.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This looks mint :O I hope they can collect the required amount of money for the game to see the daylight.
yeah i hope so too, well my opinion, this game is catchy enough to do it, what i think is not enough announcement.... if some big sites announce this game maybe it will burst out but i think at least the mininum wage they can get without it.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

yeah i hope so too, well my opinion, this game is catchy enough to do it, what i think is not enough announcement.... if some big sites announce this game maybe it will burst out but i think at least the mininum wage they can get without it.
Yeah, Kickstarter projects heavily depend on devs and even moreso fans/backers to spread the word. The more people know about this game, the more may pledge for it.

WhiskeyRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Almost got its goal with 12 days.

Wonder if it'll be close.

Also looks mostly complete based on the video. Wonder what they need the money for.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Almost got its goal with 12 days.

Wonder if it'll be close.

Also looks mostly complete based on the video. Wonder what they need the money for.
pretty sure the money is for incentive i mean although it looks almost done, just the base the skeleton the beginning ...etc they got the system done but doesn't look like they have already a story, the maps, the quests, actually is like they got 10-20% of the game made so with people backing you up makes you really don't want to give up. So he can actually make a living with it ( if you see this is his first project) without money and no job pretty sure you would have a hard time by doing a game without any kind of income...
So yeah think about it, you will be working with something that you never had any money is like 3 years unemployed $77000 is not THAT money for 3 years worth

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah, this game looks pretty good.
Glad it looks like they'll be reaching their main goal!

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it is 100% now! too bad game will be only up next year but good to know it will exist :) now 6 more days maybe there will be some extras retro soundtracks from the samples sound neat.