What's new

Question About Anime Link Sharing

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Are we allowed to post links to sites where you can stream a particular anime in the Hentai Movies section?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Question About Anime Link Sharing

I'd believe so, since links to animesharing and elsewhere are permitted (generally), but that'd be a question to directly ask Toxic or Shadow. Of course, should be assumed you aren't sharing loli...

OP
Milia

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Not loli at all,(unless you consider suggestive scenes loli that don't actually show anything given that the girls are described as teenagers, though it was never explicitly said they were under 18, 18-19 could technically still be considered a teenager.) it's actually an older anime that's more ecchi than hentai called Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan, it's the originating anime of Liru.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That should be fine then, I'd say. Please read the following fine print though:

The opinions of the user "Byzantine" here and elsewhere on the forum do not represent any legal or applicable advice. Following this user's advice will not cause a pause from any moderators perm banning you so hard your ass will burn. Failure to comply with the forum rules can and will cause Zepheral to trib you, followed by bondage play with Toxic. If you're still reading this, have a nice day. I'm on a horse.