What's new

How is Everyone's day? (A Self Check Thread)

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm just starting this thread off to do a self Check on everyone's (And mine included) Mood. It's always good to split one's mind off from reality, and switch to a fantasy world when things become stressful. When stress becomes to much due to work, at home, or generally wherever you are. Just post your feedback here

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: How is Everyone's day? (A Self Check Thread)

I thought I knew what this thread was about after reading the title, but then the actual post confused me.

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought I knew what this thread was about after reading the title, but then the actual post confused me.
There I fixed it :). I didn't really put much thought into what I was typing, until you pointed that out. Pretty much this whole thread's point to is to get a good feedback on everyone's mood. Just like a relaxing environment for everyone to chill in.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'm feeling pretty good today. Sundays are always a bit worrying as you think about the week ahead, but I've got the day off tomorrow, which relaxes me a lot tonight. :D

AngMyDee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!
I am feeling pretty happy. I guess that's because of the junk food I just ate but... yup that was damn' good for a Sunday evening!
Do you think writing down good mood will eventually last longer that way? : D

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!
I am feeling pretty happy. I guess that's because of the junk food I just ate but... yup that was damn' good for a Sunday evening!
Do you think writing down good mood will eventually last longer that way? : D
I myself personally wouldn't mind knowing how other people are doing. Especially from different walks of life.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Worried about life in general, about school work and lack of job in particular. Same as always.

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have to worry about school anymore. I do have a job. It pays all of my bills (If spread out evenly). The only down side is time for myself.

AngMyDee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time is definitively the thing everyone need. I wish I could work 4 days instead of 5 to get more time for myself.

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not for me. It's usually 6 days a week... Also, like to point out this website isn't really active with users is it? It feels like to me it's more of an old school feeling (Which is something I like). Nothing but an old fashion forum.

Last edited:

AngMyDee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Old fashion forum lurking in the dark...a long time ago it was the only way to discover adult games and such. Now there is plenty advertising and website just letting people pick what they like without sharing anything with others. Is there still active community-oriented adult websites ?

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Old fashion forum lurking in the dark...a long time ago it was the only way to discover adult games and such. Now there is plenty advertising and website just letting people pick what they like without sharing anything with others. Is there still active community-oriented adult websites ?
Only 2 comes to mind Futanaripalace.com and Hongfire. FutaPalace isn't accessible from Google anymore (Due to it leading to a different website), while Hongifre is down for good.

AngMyDee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then I am feeling sad ! I would add legendofkrystal.com. The forum is nice and still active.

OP
Gustave89

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then I am feeling sad ! I would add legendofkrystal.com. The forum is nice and still active.
I totally forgot about that one. I use to visit that one on a weekly basis but due to the lack of content as of late I stopped going.

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LoversLab is active, also there are some very popular places with games, but sadly only pirated content goes there, so not sure if I should talk about that here.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh how'd I miss this before... Feeling more relaxed and less stressed out than have been for quite a while.

And this forum is pretty active still on the RP and hentai section, the Everything Else side tends to be only regulars.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's the "I hate" and "what made you feel giddy today" threads, but I always wondered when someone was gonna make a thread that was basically just both of those combined.. Though with the lack of direction in the thread, it seems a lot more likely for just casual random-direction conversation to happen, as opposed to people "checking in".. But I suppose that's just par for the course.

Today, I feel like a low-level RPG party member who's finally getting trained up in some things. I've began a small journey to learn how to cook food, and I am also growing some of my own food, via some potting soil and a handful of seeds.

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My days have been good ever since I met my best friend. I confidentially say they make every day worth looking forward to, so yeah my day has been good! Thanks for asking