What's new

Would you... If you...?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here's a new kinky forum game. Here's how it goes. Present a perverse, kinky situation and ask if you would put yourself in that situation, if you get a reward in return. Then make a situation of your own. For example, I will start us off:

Would you spend a year in a tentacle sex pit if you get free healthcare for life afterwards?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Would you... If you...?

Would you spend a year in a tentacle sex pit if you get free healthcare for life afterwards?
I didn't know this forum provided free health care, whom do I talk to?

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's the most-obvious of moral/kinky quandries, to which this thread will eventually boil down to, so let's just cut to the chase.

Would you agree to be some ugly pervert's rape-toy till the end of time, in exchange for immortality?

(Not the kind that makes you immune to death, or damage, but merely age.)

And for those of you with a bone to pick with details, he too, is immortal, and the situation would randomly entail him just deciding to have his way with you at completely random times, regardless if you're asleep, on the computer, or even out for a walk, though he would have enough decency to pull you over behind a tree or a dumpster.. The frequency of these events would happen at least once a day, two if he was feeling extra-randy. He has no preference to which hole he'd use, sometimes it'd be your mouth, sometimes it'd be a different hole, sometimes, it'd be your thighs or breasts, but he never lets "you" do the work. Sometimes he'd take 5 minutes, sometimes he'd take 30.

And yes, this situation would apply to males as well.. Since your unnaturally-extended life is tied to him, if you tried killing him or if he just died some other
way, you'd hyper-age-ify into a mummy and die yourself.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's kind of a shitty reward. If someone's getting fucked all the time by a person they don't like or find attractive, you've gotta at least let them jump off of buildings or charge into a hail of bullets and come out A-OK.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The point of the classic "would you.. If you..?" quandary, is not to measure how much you'd expect out of an agreement that forced you into a shameful situation, but instead how much you would naturally be willing to put up with, in exchange for a set reward.

With an erotic context, this shifts over to "how slutty and willing are you to let [insert thing] happen, if you were 'only' given [insert reward here]?", basically inadvertently gauging how shameless one could be, when offered a hypothetical chance to put up with something immoral or unreasonably lewd, in exchange for some sort've prize.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So in exchange for eternal youth I get to expect a bout of rape/torture everyday until the end of time for no further payoff? Just good looks that will be marred, beaten, and broken by some fucker whenever he sees fit? What's the incentive?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would you be in a relationship with a extremely sadistic Futanari, if you get 10000$ Every month? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Would you be in a relationship with a extremely sadistic Futanari, if you get 10000$ Every month? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No pain, no gain.

Would you forsake Stuffies ears if you could have any other individual in the world?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No pain, no gain.

Would you forsake Stuffies ears if you could have any other individual in the world?
Pervy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I guess i learned something new today about Pervy today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sadly i have NO idea what Stuffies ears is. So i could forsake it EASILY.
(You could explain it, curious what it is)

Would you go blind for 5 years, if you could get a person from the real life or fictional to be Deeply in love with you forever and who would it be?.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hell yes! I love when my bitches to bring home torture toys :D

So in exchange for eternal youth I get to expect a bout of rape/torture everyday until the end of time for no further payoff? Just good looks that will be marred, beaten, and broken by some fucker whenever he sees fit? What's the incentive?

Exactly, another's just setting the bar too low.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I guess i learned something new today about Pervy today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sadly i have NO idea what Stuffies ears is. So i could forsake it EASILY.
(You could explain it, curious what it is)

Would you go blind for 5 years, if you could get a person from the real life or fictional to be Deeply in love with you forever and who would it be?.
Now now, lets not spoil the innocence here.

And we gotta look into this bargain, are fictional folks -real- and in love, cause else you're just making a bad /fic

p.s. boobies.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've read the beginning of a few bad /fics that made me wish I was blind...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting one. I'd say no on account of not having any choice or desire on who to get loving me so I wouldn't agree to anything for that, but it's a pretty good question

Blindness is terrible though, pretty much everything in life depends on your eyesight, and that's 5 years of what is probably your most healthy part of your life that you'll be spending blind. It's a pretty big drawback

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea, the blindness wouldn't be worth it, unless it'd be the last five years of your life. Just how much income you'd lose over that time as well...

Starting slow :p, but: Would you fondle everyone you met for a year, If you got a million dollars at the end?

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Would you become a woman to get fucked by a 1000 dudes to have sex with any woman you want at anytime. (Yes you get to change back to a dude, after it's over.)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Fondle everyone for a year?
I don't see why not. That would just mean life becomes a bit more like the internet. Everyone online touches everyone else I'm sure

Get fucked by a thousand dudes? Not at the same time I'd hope. I'm sure some people are into it, but that's going to take..Actually, lets do math

Assuming 20 minutes per guy, with 3 holes and two hands means 5 guys every 20 minutes.
20 minutes times 1000 means they'll need a total of 20000 minutes to all get off
Divided by 5, as you can do 5 at a time, means 4000 minutes of uninterupted gangbang

Or a little under 67 hours
Or a bit under 3 full days if you take breaks to eat, but don't sleep

Informed decisions are good decisions

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's a thousand guys in one gangbang, hell no, be way too sore halfway in, and full. Over a decade, maybe :p

Would you have juices, from males or females, on all your food rest of your life, if you got your meals for free?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Assuming pregnancy isn't an issue?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If it's a thousand guys in one gangbang, hell no, be way too sore halfway in, and full. Over a decade, maybe :p

Would you have juices, from males or females, on all your food rest of your life, if you got your meals for free?
Some people are into this. Bonus proteins.

Also, still beats some Vegan deits. Anyone here tried soy-milks?

Assuming pregnancy isn't an issue?
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR FOOD?

Heh, love the discordand posting here. :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fondle everyone for a year?
I don't see why not. That would just mean life becomes a bit more like the internet. Everyone online touches everyone else I'm sure
No, you're not allowed to touch me.