Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Traps Gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
    Just so we're clear, you guys are calling bobbo Yamcha right?
    Nope, it's only you. I am not even going to give you E for effort, it was that bad.

    Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
    Better than being a whiny bitch trying to over-compensate and failing in every conceivable way. If I were a Vegeta, I'd final flash myself.
    Seems like we watched different shows, because this sure doesn't sound like Vegeta. Don't shit on a good character because you compared someone to that chara and now have to roll with it to prove your point.


    In general, both of you suck dick at what you are trying to achieve here, it's such a low tier that it's not even worth making popcorn for it...
    I am waiting for the moment when one of you realize that what you are trying to do, is to out-stupid one another.
    Shit, I am shocked that there is no bet going around based on that.
    Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
    Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
    鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

    Comment


      Eh, think they both need to kiss and make up, and admit who the best DB character version is...
      Spoiler
      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
      Spoiler

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post

        I'm more a Piccolo than Yamcha..
        Sorry guy, Pervy's the piccolo here. What with his van and all:



        You know, for the abducting.

        Also, guess who else hates Vegeta

        Last edited by super_slicer; 1 week ago.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
          In general, both of you suck dick at what you are trying to achieve here, it's such a low tier that it's not even worth making popcorn for it...
          I am waiting for the moment when one of you realize that what you are trying to do, is to out-stupid one another.
          Shit, I am shocked that there is no bet going around based on that.
          There was. I told Pervy to send you the memo, so you should be receiving it so-ooh...

          My bad.

          Originally posted by super_slicer View Post

          Sorry guy, Pervy's the piccolo here.
          Pervy is our Millhouse. The Dragonball equivalent is Yamcha.


          Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
          Also, guess who else hates Vegeta
          Everyone in Universe 7 aside Goku? I mean, if the other universes got to really know him, they'd probably hate him almost as much as they hate Goku. In fact, that Goku guy is the real problem here.
          "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

          "Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
            Everyone in Universe 7 aside Goku? I mean, if the other universes got to really know him, they'd probably hate him almost as much as they hate Goku. In fact, that Goku guy is the real problem here.
            Wait, are we talking DBZA version of Vegeta? Because I like him even more than DBZ Vegeta.



            But yeah, in your opinion comparing someone to Vegeta may be an insult, but in general view, it will often be a compliment.
            Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
            Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
            鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

            Comment


              Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post

              Wait, are we talking DBZA version of Vegeta? Because I like him even more than DBZ Vegeta.

              Spoiler


              But yeah, in your opinion comparing someone to Vegeta may be an insult, but in general view, it will often be a compliment.
              That scene isn't as bad as this one, but still.

              Generally, a good parody follows the rule of "everything to eleven." That generally includes exploiting the flaws of characters and turning the dial up completely. It's not a far throw to say DBZA Vegeta and DBZ Vegeta are similar enough to be the same character. All I do remember of DBZ Vegeta is him being a miserable cunt because Goku was always better, even though Vegeta easily had more personality and much better qualities as a person. Hell, the "Piccolo is Gohan's father" meme may have been a TFS thing, but plenty of evidence of it exists in the original DBZ to justify it existing.

              I wouldn't say I consider it so much an insult as more an attempt at shaming. You got all this potential and all this good stuff in your life, and you squander it because some lower-class schmuck drank the premium juice and did a few more push-ups than you. If you're gonna bitch and whine about how you can't compare to the dude who constantly dodges responsibility just to get stronger, then you really need to re-evaluate yourself, son. Otherwise, Vegeta as a character is fine mostly because, despite squandering the good stuff in his life and acting like a moody cunt, actually manages to have moments where his better side shines through. Goku, on the other hand...
              Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob; 1 week ago.
              "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

              "Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

              Comment


                Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
                You got all this potential and all this good stuff in your life, and you squander it because some lower-class schmuck drank the premium juice and did a few more push-ups than you
                I wonder if that's the case. Most of the time, whenever screen goes back to Vegeta, he is either training or after that. He is definitely doing it way more than Goku. Speaking of which, he is mostly seen farming, goofing off or eating, while he does want to train all the time, he isn't doing it as much as Veggie is. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that Goku has way more potential and grows faster with less effort than Vegeta, but other one is working his ass out to get the same results. Vegeta bitching on the topic is fully justified because he never stopped, no matter how much he whines, he keeps going to keep up and from time to time - surpass. I would agree that Vegeta needs to re-evaluate himself... As soon as he stops trying and keep only bitching going on.
                Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
                  I wonder if that's the case. Most of the time, whenever screen goes back to Vegeta, he is either training or after that. He is definitely doing it way more than Goku. Speaking of which, he is mostly seen farming, goofing off or eating, while he does want to train all the time, he isn't doing it as much as Veggie is. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that Goku has way more potential and grows faster with less effort than Vegeta, but other one is working his ass out to get the same results. Vegeta bitching on the topic is fully justified because he never stopped, no matter how much he whines, he keeps going to keep up and from time to time - surpass. I would agree that Vegeta needs to re-evaluate himself... As soon as he stops trying and keep only bitching going on.
                  Without bringing any off-screen politics into it, I always wondered about Goku's potential and Vegeta's "hard work."Goku is a dumbass when it comes to how he trains and reaches new levels. In Super alone, he's raised the bar by risking life and limb and managed to achieve it more out of being stupidly-talented and incredibly durable than putting anything substantial in. Vegeta, on the other hand, wants to be "smarter" about his training but fails because he overlooks the zenki boost (a pretty major thing to overlook) and the fact that Goku isn't getting better by way of talent alone, but by pushing himself in situations no sane individual would allow themselves to be in willingly. While I don't agree with Goku's definition of "training", it's also childish for Vegeta to bitch that he worked twice as hard and only achieved half the results. Sometimes, you gotta risk something to gain something. Otherwise, don't bitch when your maximum effort with minimal risk nets you nothing.
                  "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

                  "Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

                  Comment


                    Vegeta, on the other hand, wants to be "smarter" about his training but fails because he overlooks the zenki boost
                    Zenkai (全開, Zenkai)
                    Also.. he doesn't know? In the entire series only him, Zamasu and arguably Dr.Gero by means of Cell tried to abuse it.:

                    Play my naughty games here:

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
                      Pervy is our Millhouse. The Dragonball equivalent is Yamcha.
                      Whoa whoa whoa, you're calling ME Vegeta but Pervy's Yamcha? What did Pervy do to you to warrant such slander?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pervy View Post

                        Zenkai (全開, Zenkai)
                        Also.. he doesn't know? In the entire series only him, Zamasu and arguably Dr.Gero by means of Cell tried to abuse it.:
                        http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan_Power

                        It always bothered/bothers me when watching anything Dragonball that the zenkai boost is is either inconsistent with how much it increases, or is never utilized except if a villain is somehow granted the ability.. During the Freeza arc, its potency was pretty damn noticeable; but, during the Cell arc (and following) it's not even a factor for the main cast. I mean, yeah, Cell gets stupid powerful after he self-destructs (and defies the rules surrounding the boost, strangely-enough), but we don't see any of the Saiyan's receive a similar boost despite multiple defeats during the Android/Cell saga's. Having God-ki also seems to help, in the case of Zamasu.
                        "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

                        "Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post

                          Without bringing any off-screen politics into it, I always wondered about Goku's potential and Vegeta's "hard work."Goku is a dumbass when it comes to how he trains and reaches new levels. In Super alone, he's raised the bar by risking life and limb and managed to achieve it more out of being stupidly-talented and incredibly durable than putting anything substantial in. Vegeta, on the other hand, wants to be "smarter" about his training but fails because he overlooks the zenki boost (a pretty major thing to overlook) and the fact that Goku isn't getting better by way of talent alone, but by pushing himself in situations no sane individual would allow themselves to be in willingly. While I don't agree with Goku's definition of "training", it's also childish for Vegeta to bitch that he worked twice as hard and only achieved half the results. Sometimes, you gotta risk something to gain something. Otherwise, don't bitch when your maximum effort with minimal risk nets you nothing.
                          Get ready for shitton of text.

                          Well, few things then, because there is a huge difference in how both of them act. One is retarded idiot and one is quite intelligent but prideful fella.
                          First of all, Goku often fights because he likes it and most of time to save Earth/people. Vegeta trains, because royal/saiyan pride and rivalry (but, after years on Earth he is turning to the same reason as Goku, meaning - he got soft). As we all already know, Saiyan's boost is often driven by emotion, like anger... but from what it seems, emotions like caring for family or wanting to save your planet are much more effective. Considering that Saiyans are a race that doesn't really give many fucks about their own kids, it would explain why they had such slow grow.
                          Zenkai boost lost a lot of meaning after Namek, sure it played a huge role in it, but not so much later on. Plus, there are a huge consistency issues with zenkai boost, and as Future Trunks theorized, it doesn't work anymore, as both Goku and Vegeta trained themselves to the point where they went above normal limits.
                          Another thing, Vegeta did accept that Goku is stronger and has more potential at the end of Buu saga and after that, the bitching really toned down (plus, it wasn't as that bad, often told by Vegeta's way of acting instead of him saying it over and over). But, it's worth noting that in DBS, Goku reached his SSJG form by sucking tits of other saiyans and it was said by Goku himself, that Vegeta reached it due to his training.
                          And don't forget that Goku himself isn't exactly just random dude, because it's worth to mention Bardock at this point. Considered low class warrior, he did reach a point where his power level got near that of King Vegeta himself, he also cared for his wife, sons, planet and in general was a really nice person by saiyan standards (and so was Gine). I am suggesting here, that while we know emotions play a huge role in Saiyans power (anger boosts, etc, as it's still a battle manga), but more caring driven fights give the best results. Also, Bardock was far from being a normal saiyan, so it shouldn't be wrong to assume that Goku also is different from normal saiyans (making Radditz a failure :P). Back to Vegeta, if we look at the series, then we can easily say that his whining is greatly exaggerated and boils down to simple "I work so hard, harder than him and he still is better than me" and take a wild bet, because most of people would be like that in such situation.
                          And last thing, Goku will always be better... He is a protagonist. So to any Vegeta fans: lol, deal with it. Also: power levels are bullshit, even Toriyama himself wasn't giving as much fucks about that, he is not Eichiro Oda to keep it all in balance.

                          As I said, I generally see your points, but you are greatly exaggerating them to how it actually was. I would suggest going through manga again (or anime if you have time) and seeing for yourself. As for the DBS, I stopped watching before tournament of power started. After I gain back some extra time weekly, I will probably start watching again. So I am using only points based on all main/canon DB media to that point.
                          Last edited by Yoshiiki; 1 week ago.
                          Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                          Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                          鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

                          Comment


                            Why is goku stronger than vegeta explained.


                            Play this in my funeral.
                            Spoiler

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                              Why is goku stronger than vegeta explained.

                              Ahahahahaha xD
                              Oh my, it's so funny because it lines up with what I wrote earlier.

                              Though... There is one issue with all of that:
                              Brolly.
                              Last edited by Yoshiiki; 1 week ago.
                              Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                              Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post

                                Ahahahahaha xD
                                Oh my, it's so funny because it lines up with what I wrote earlier.

                                Though... There is one issue with all of that:
                                Broly.
                                That's a weird way to spell "Kale", sir.
                                "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

                                "Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X