What's new

Are Traps Gay?

Are Traps Gay?

• Total voters

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Considering how Sherlock books were written by Arthur Conan Doyle to make Holmes feel like that much of a great mind? Nope, fuck that faggot-detective. Also, thanks to that fact, it does add more to this witty comment.
But, if we are talking about real detectives, then Hercule Poirot comes to mind.
More of a Perry Mason guy myself. I mean, he's a lawyer and all, but fuck the rules. He even has a song, too.

Also got a TV series, albeit loosely-based upon the novel series. HBO is apparently planning a revival with Robert Downey Jr in the leading role.

Man, any fags reading this thread must really hate that their representative is so awful.
I don't recall anyone voting for you to represent the gay community on ulmf, but I'm sure they'll be happy when you quit, hun. ;)

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
bobbo: constantly sucking dick and talking about how awesome it is but denying it's homosex nature for the last two pages

slicer: hasn't posted in thread for a month

who's the more likely awful fag rep?

And spooder GTFO if you're not going to do your job, dis thread belongs in shitposting and you know it.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
bobbo: constantly sucking dick and talking about how awesome it is but denying it's homosex nature for the last two pages

slicer: hasn't posted in thread for a month

who's the more likely awful fag rep?

And spooder GTFO if you're not going to do your job, dis thread belongs in shitposting and you know it.
God, you bitch more than I do, and I'm supposed to be the whiny fag around here.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yep, you done scared me away. Doesn't have anything to do with the shit state the forum's currently in or anything, or that this thread's long past it's expiration date.

Caulder's the chief whiny bitch around here, ask anyone who's talked with him, he's pretty much the reason why there's a shitposting sub, because he didn't want to see the notices in the shoutbox QQ So you're going to need to take him out if you want the crown, good luck.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I imagine a restaurant is hard enough to clean without pieces of bobbo strewn about. Why would you want to make those people's lives more difficult?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well considering that you're exposing all those innocent people to bobbo, turning them into a bloodthirsty mob... I don't think you can refer to that as a hobby.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Preeeetty sure Shitpoasting exists cuz of Zeph and the Stuffy Brigade

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Preeeetty sure Shitpoasting exists cuz of Zeph and the Stuffy Brigade
To hear this from you.....
a termite that found the top of the mountain, with the two big ears flapping wildly,
with a lasso in place to maneuver that Renamon in any direction you wanted!

Also, slicer's just blabbering. He's nothing without his crew.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Why do you ask? I can't have a hobby or something?
Hun, you can have as many hobbies as you want. I might just suggest a few to you, myself. ;)

To hear this from you.....
a termite that found the top of the mountain, with the two big ears flapping wildly,
with a lasso in place to maneuver that Renamon in any direction you wanted!

Also, slicer's just blabbering. He's nothing without his crew.
I just consider him a more impotent version of the Vegeta we're getting in Super. Tons of over-compensating and nothing to show for it. Also, he whines and pouts a lot when things don't go how he wants.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well considering that you're exposing all those innocent people to bobbo, turning them into a bloodthirsty mob... I don't think you can refer to that as a hobby.
1. I already did refer to it as a hobby, your point?
2. Describing it like that... you just made it much better.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sure it's their fault, but Caulder's the one that complained about the notifications in the shout which is why something was actually DONE about it.

Also, love that I'm being compared to the best Saiya-Jin ever, Vegeta4lyfe nigguh!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, love that I'm being compared to the best Saiya-Jin ever, Vegeta4lyfe nigguh!
|Enjoy spending half your life in service to the guy who erased all but four (six or something if you count the movies) members of your race, only for a member of the lower caste to not only surpass you and achieve the legendary ultimate form, but then continue to stay ten steps ahead and constantly set the bar higher while endangering the entire universe. Also, you're jobbing to opponents you have no reason to job to and that lower caste guy beats them and humiliates you unintentionally, but it's okay because he's too stupid to recognize how much better he is than you. I mean, he even held his own against the God of Destruction whom has you on speed dial if he ever gets the craving for boy butt cause he knows you'll take every inch just to avoid getting your shit slapped by him otherwise.

I suppose the silver lining is you have a wealthy waifu, two kids, and never needing to work for the rest of your life. Downside is, one of your children also has an alt-timeline adult version who not only failed to save his own timeline despite being your son, but needed the son of that lower caste guy to train him, and even then it took him two tries (count it, TWO) to get shit done right. Oh, and then, he got his shit slapped by a God possessing the body of that lower caste guy, who then proceeded to slap your shit twice. And that lower caste guy? Yeah, only way you don't job to someone while he's around is if you two fuse into one being.

But, hey, that aging wife whose best years are behind her, always being second-rate to someone lower on the totem pole, and that failure of a son in an alternate timeline. You go, guy!