What's new

Are Traps Gay?

Are Traps Gay?

• Total voters

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On the topic of memes, why is speaking like a lower-class african american considered a meme?.. I can understand some joke from a cartoon, or just a vaguely controversial topic, but "he [insert bluntly worded phrase here]" being a meme just seems sad.. Are we making fun of blacks, or admiring how "cool" they sound with the stupid way they speak?..

Where's the meme for how ignorant white people speak, using words like "clutch", "salty", "thirsty", or "triggered"?

It can't be a good sign for humanity when every 3 weeks or so I have to visit a website which acts as a special non-official "dictionary for meme-guzzling cunts" just to help figure out what the fuck the newest slang word means that people use. which typically means something completely different.

If this keeps up, nobody's ever going to watch shows like south park or family guy anymore because they could gain roughly the same experience from walking around town for a few minutes.

.. Granted the expression on older people's faces when you have to explain some of this shit to them is priceless, then comes the painful realization after you yourself joke about how stupid it all sounds, that "Oh right.. This is MY generation I'm talking about..", which sinks in like a freshly-sharpened razor.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
On the topic of memes, why is speaking like a lower-class african american considered a meme?.. I can understand some joke from a cartoon, or just a vaguely controversial topic, but "he [insert bluntly worded phrase here]" being a meme just seems sad.. Are we making fun of blacks, or admiring how "cool" they sound with the stupid way they speak?..

Where's the meme for how ignorant white people speak, using words like "clutch", "salty", "thirsty", or "triggered"?

It can't be a good sign for humanity when every 3 weeks or so I have to visit a website which acts as a special non-official "dictionary for meme-guzzling cunts" just to help figure out what the fuck the newest slang word means that people use. which typically means something completely different.

If this keeps up, nobody's ever going to watch shows like south park or family guy anymore because they could gain roughly the same experience from walking around town for a few minutes.

.. Granted the expression on older people's faces when you have to explain some of this shit to them is priceless, then comes the painful realization after you yourself joke about how stupid it all sounds, that "Oh right.. This is MY generation I'm talking about..", which sinks in like a freshly-sharpened razor.
Well... it may be a sign that you are getting old and new generation is hard to understand :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
using it now...it's not too bright now but it's piss colored now...this helps for now...until a dark theme comes out...
You can adjust how yellow it is. The more yellow it is, the better for your eyes, but fuck that.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
you're pretty obsessed with this kinda stuff, dare I say fascinated?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
you're pretty obsessed with this kinda stuff, dare I say fascinated?
Uh uh, you're reading my intentions wrong.

Like how you this read meme wrong.

Yep you read everything wrong. :p

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No I didn't. I even noticed you intentionally miss-grammared the sentence before your puny image post. If you promise me a bick dig you better deliver bitch.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
No I didn't. I even noticed you intentionally miss-grammared the sentence before your puny image post. If you promise me a bick dig you better deliver bitch.
Ok.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Annoying depreciating meme-posters?.. I used to love those, even made one myself a couple years back..

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Annoying depreciating meme-posters?.. I used to love those, even made one myself a couple years back..

Issue with that is: You can't use a predictable group ""label"" for individual, deviations can be too big, only works for a group. People do that themselves because they want to associate with a group and if they don't like hearing something about group they feel like being part of (not always consciously), it may create a conflict in each person as not everything is like described group (that's the issue with using group traits for individual). Problem is caused because every person will be different in a way (some differences may be so small, it may seem insignificant, but it can easily go other way around), which is exactly what we call individuality. Group is made out of individuals, group traits are general traits shared in that group, while possible deviations occur because each person will be slightly different.
It makes this ironic, because sentence "so much for that individuality" is actually wrong, as mentioned too many times, deviations are caused by that exact thing.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Issue with that is: You can't use a predictable group ""label"" for individual, deviations can be too big, only works for a group. People do that themselves because they want to associate with a group and if they don't like hearing something about group they feel like being part of (not always consciously), it may create a conflict in each person as not everything is like described group (that's the issue with using group traits for individual). Problem is caused because every person will be different in a way (some differences may be so small, it may seem insignificant, but it can easily go other way around), which is exactly what we call individuality. Group is made out of individuals, group traits are general traits shared in that group, while possible deviations occur because each person will be slightly different.
It makes this ironic, because sentence "so much for that individuality" is actually wrong, as mentioned too many times, deviations are caused by that exact thing.
I feel as if I had read this around the same time I'd originally created it, the best response to this would have been "triggered", or some snarky post about how you played right into my hands by being offended at how people get offended by being put in a group of predictable subjects, and how genius I was for having made you fall for that.

But I have since grown old enough to realize there's no point in reminding anyone how predictable they are, especially if the only predictable thing they do, is annoy you.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I feel as if I had read this around the same time I'd originally created it, the best response to this would have been "triggered", or some snarky post about how you played right into my hands by being offended at how people get offended by being put in a group of predictable subjects, and how genius I was for having made you fall for that.

But I have since grown old enough to realize there's no point in reminding anyone how predictable they are, especially if the only predictable thing they do, is annoy you.
No, that's called "correcting someone's error", not "being offended" or "triggered", just like I am correcting you right now, because you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Personally I think you should have gone with witty comment, that would make a better argument. But, I am here so I can do that.
What kind of guy starts his sentences with "I feel"? Also, triggered? Offended? Dear god, if you want to talk about "feels" then find a woman or a gay or something faggot-tier like that, I don't deal with "feels", my balls require me to say that it's gay as fuck.

Anyway, I am out of fucks to give, so let's end it as it is: You were wrong, I corrected you, end of discussion. I can do it, because I just said so, deal with it.

Last edited: